Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. (58130 Views)

Most Richest Comedian In Nigerai! / Mr. Ibu Visits AY Comedian In His Lekki Mansion (pics) / Top 7 Richest Comedian In Nigeria 2015 And Their Net Worth (with Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
Billion, Billion, Billion.

If only Nigerians understand what 1 billion naira really is.
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by Philadelphia: 7:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
ELIJAHTIOKPASS:
some humans self!! We are talking of levels, deals,connections and wealth this alien is talking of gordons and bovi.wu r dese rats in comparence to d aforementioned,pls compare tuface,dbanj and psquare with wizkid,davido and phyno
That is my opinion. So is it enough a reason for you to call me an alien? You are entitled to your own opinion. If I start now, you go forget say na you look for trouble o.
Anyways, you have been ignored.

1 Like

Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by killm: 9:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
goodgate:
quote author=killm post=33120946]It is funny how these people come out with such figures. Did they show you their account balance? Stop going here and there giving figures that are not true. Alibaba is not richer than his wife, yet, the wife does not have 1 billion in her account. Do you know what 1 billion is? Stop ranting and saying trash abeg.you might never know brother, my boss in the office actually makes about #550 million naira from his various businesses on the average monthly, i wont mention his name and that of his companies here, he is very humble, drives a G WAGON, a worthy role model.

Lol.. You are an Okpe ooo.. So 550 million naira comes monthly. He is humble and drives a G wagon? So?? What does he do before we criticize him? For me, these musicians do not have it, simple. How can they have billions and they do not have an organisation in their name. Total trash abeg.
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by whizzyjohn(m): 9:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ma role model is basket mouth
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by Monikween(f): 12:30am On Apr 27, 2015
angry
femcruz:

your own swag sef odi kwa tight, oleku cheesy
u dey whyne me ni..
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 27, 2015
Monikween:
angry u dey whyne me ni..
nah, if i hear say i whine u, u tight gan, outward tight cheesy, not the one on ur mind wink
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by KanwuliaJara: 3:12am On Apr 27, 2015
ALL FROM THE SOUTH-SOUTH!
Way to go! cool
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by Emteebee(m): 6:16am On Apr 27, 2015
tomakint:

You took the words out of my mouth exactly......too many clowns and kids lately....calling hundreds of million and even billions as if na so dem dey hammer, yet anytime their colleagues are dying of one terminal diseases you hardly see these 'billionaires' contributing a dime undecided
Haha it's like we think alike, I initially wanted to write those words in bold, but then I decided not to. In nigeria every celebrity is a billionaire until either he or a colleague gets sick, then he becomes poor. grin grin
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by goodgate: 8:57am On Apr 27, 2015
killm:

Lol.. You are an Okpe ooo.. So 550 million naira comes monthly. He is humble and drives a G wagon? So?? What does he do before we criticize him? For me, these musicians do not have it, simple. How can they have billions and they do not have an organisation in their name. Total trash abeg.
killm:

killm:

We import textiles,motor spare parts,electrical parts for homes,rice, and industrial chemicals in large scale.
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by gistmynaija(m): 9:22am On Apr 27, 2015
life is competition
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by englishmart(m): 12:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
boborosky:

Who told you these guys are richer than our musicians? Say what you know. If you know how much Mavins made just last year with dororubbish, you'll run to the nearest studio for a hit.
Sharap. Check their net worths and see the difference
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by Monikween(f): 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
femcruz:

nah, if i hear say i whine u, u tight gan, outward tight cheesy, not the one on ur mind wink
adon belief it.

1 Like

Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by Monikween(f): 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
femcruz:

Lol...aii tank u
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
Monikween:
Lol...aii tank u
do u mind following back, make we just dey follow our sef dey go like that cheesy.
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by 2sex(m): 10:57am On Apr 29, 2015
chidyhels:
Replace IGodie with Bovi pls
How can a list of comedy not have bovi in it

Bovi na learner for where I go die ooo. In fact BASket Mouth and I go die are mates in ranks, but I go die seems to have taken his own comedy stunt outside Naija and that's why u don't know him. Did you see his old picture before fame, that was how he was when he came to my cousin's birthday to crack jokes in 2000/2001 before the birth of a night of a thousand laugh.

This is for you: https://www.myjobmag.com/readjob/15382/jobs/graduate-job-at-nestle-nigeria-plc?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by boborosky(m): 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
englishmart:
Sharap. Check their net worths and see the difference

Keep shutt! I think you r the one who needs to check their net worths. When you are done checking, come back here to apologise for the ignorance that has clouded your entire mind and personality.

In Olamide's voice (boborosky you shouldn't have stated the obvious. Everyone knows this dude doesn't have a functional brain*)
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by Paulpenny(m): 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unoaku Anyadike At NYSC Camp In Lagos (Photos) / Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome / Photos From Ken Erics Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.