Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Platinum Regal Estate By Ambassage Group - Land Owners - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Platinum Regal Estate By Ambassage Group - Land Owners (2849 Views)

Knightstone Properties Presents: Regal Estate. / Demolition Of Properties In Hitec Estate By LBS without court injuction / Not available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Platinum Regal Estate By Ambassage Group - Land Owners by hrvstar: 6:31am On Apr 26, 2015
A fine day to you.

Did you subscribe to the aforementioned? (Platinum Regal Estate by Ambassage Properties or Ambassage Group?) whose office is located at Omole Phase II?

This post is to gather as many subscribers to the estate as possible in hope and anticipation of a better understanding of what Ambassage has in plan for land owners.

In the end, it may mean a lot of subscribers may wish for the status quo to remain the same but at least we will all know and agree to some extent even though we know agreement by all is not always possible.

Have you been to the site in the past 2 years? Have you seen development by other estates in the enclosure? The likes of Forthright Estate for example?

This is a call for all who subscribed to the Platinum Regal Estate... Lets come together and share views on the status of our investment and agree if the estate and its developers should remain as it is or come together and formally request they deliver on the basics promised.
Re: Platinum Regal Estate By Ambassage Group - Land Owners by deor03(m): 9:42am On Apr 26, 2015
hrvstar:
A fine day to you.
Did you subscribe to the aforementioned? (Platinum Regal Estate by Ambassage Properties or Ambassage Group?) whose office is located at Omole Phase II?
This post is to gather as many subscribers to the estate as possible in hope and anticipation of a better understanding of what Ambassage has in plan for land owners.
In the end, it may mean a lot of subscribers may wish for the status quo to remain the same but at least we will all know and agree to some extent even though we know agreement by all is not always possible.
Have you been to the site in the past 2 years? Have you seen development by other estates in the enclosure? The likes of Forthright Estate for example?
This is a call for all who subscribed to the Platinum Regal Estate... Lets come together and share views on the status of our investment and agree if the estate and its developers should remain as it is or come together and formally request they deliver on the basics promised.

I was there during easter break. It was a big disappointment. I subscribed to the property behind punch

What's the plan
Re: Platinum Regal Estate By Ambassage Group - Land Owners by hrvstar: 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ho great @ deor03, and yes its the one behind Punch.

The plan is to get as many as we can; who subscribed and have a need to develop their plot together to pursue all legal means for a profitable end result in our favour.

I have also created a whatsapp group with a few others I met onsite yesterday. Can you private mail me with your number so I can add you to this group? If you know others who feel like you and I do, please share with them, it will only make sense if we go to the management as one if you see what I mean.

Makes no sense other estates doing more than Platinum Regal when they started after us.
Re: Platinum Regal Estate By Ambassage Group - Land Owners by deor03(m): 7:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
I paid for 2 plots there and introduced 2 more people

The guys are simple crazy

hrvstar:
Ho great @ deor03, and yes its the one behind Punch.

The plan is to get as many as we can; who subscribed and have a need to develop their plot together to pursue all legal means for a profitable end result in our favour.

I have also created a whatsapp group with a few others I met onsite yesterday. Can you private mail me with your number so I can add you to this group? If you know others who feel like you and I do, please share with them, it will only make sense if we go to the management as one if you see what I mean.

Makes no sense other estates doing more than Platinum Regal when they started after us.
Re: Platinum Regal Estate By Ambassage Group - Land Owners by coldwater(m): 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
I also bought plots of land. No meaningful development since.
Re: Platinum Regal Estate By Ambassage Group - Land Owners by hrvstar: 9:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
@ deor03, please share the thread with the others you introduced if they are plot owners. I plead that you allow us use our power of numbers to get things going to our advantage as I do not get the reasons behind any delays.

@ Coldwater, welcome onboard. I am hoping that we will get mileage from gathering as the Management can not ignore us then.

Guys, please private message me with numbers you can use to whatsapp so I can add you to the group chat building up.
Re: Platinum Regal Estate By Ambassage Group - Land Owners by buba(m): 7:43am On Apr 27, 2015
I was there in the middle of January and it was a sorry sight after five years. I think I saw only one or two buildings in the entire "estate" at various stages of construction.

I stay in PH currently but I am in full support of subscribers doing something. These so called developers have taken us for a long ride. I visited the Forthright estate and I knew I had chosen the wrong company to invest in.

@OP, I cant seem to be able to send you a private message. Can you tell me how it is done?

1 Like

Re: Platinum Regal Estate By Ambassage Group - Land Owners by hrvstar: 7:50am On Apr 27, 2015
Morning Buba if you try sending again it should come through. Glad you can join us, please let others know if you happen to know any who subscribed.
Re: Platinum Regal Estate By Ambassage Group - Land Owners by buba(m): 10:42am On Apr 27, 2015
It still isn't working. All the fields are restricting me from writing in them.

Kindly send me your email address so I can send my number to join the whatsapp group. Thank you.

hrvstar:
Morning Buba if you try sending again it should come through. Glad you can join us, please let others know if you happen to know any who subscribed.
Re: Platinum Regal Estate By Ambassage Group - Land Owners by hrvstar: 12:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
buba:
It still isn't working. All the fields are restricting me from writing in them.

Kindly send me your email address so I can send my number to join the whatsapp group. Thank you.

Just sent you details over mail. Let me know if you got it. Thanks.
Re: Platinum Regal Estate By Ambassage Group - Land Owners by X2X(m): 4:23pm On May 01, 2015
hrvstar,

I sent a Nairaland message to your email address to try to establish contact with you. It will be great if you can respond. I am a suscriber.
Re: Platinum Regal Estate By Ambassage Group - Land Owners by bayuba2002: 6:40pm On May 01, 2015
Bought 2 plots for myself and a friend. Wanted to start building 2 years ago but Alas! Nothing there. Had to go buy Half a plot @ Isheri North to build on. Hopefully Ambassage will do something if we come together as one.
Yeah ! I felt I invested in the wrong company too.
What is next ? Am in !
Re: Platinum Regal Estate By Ambassage Group - Land Owners by hrvstar: 9:10pm On May 01, 2015
X2X:
hrvstar,

I sent a Nairaland message to your email address to try to establish contact with you. It will be great if you can respond. I am a suscriber.

Hi. I just responded to your email. You should be able to get to me via private message or email now. Thanks
Re: Platinum Regal Estate By Ambassage Group - Land Owners by hrvstar: 9:12pm On May 01, 2015
bayuba2002:
Bought 2 plots for myself and a friend. Wanted to start building 2 years ago but Alas! Nothing there. Had to go buy Half a plot @ Isheri North to build on. Hopefully Ambassage will do something if we come together as one.
Yeah ! I felt I invested in the wrong company too.
What is next ? Am in !

Bayuba2002 thanks for getting in touch. You should be able to get to me via email now. Thanks

Please let's tell others who may have subscribed as well.
Re: Platinum Regal Estate By Ambassage Group - Land Owners by femishow99: 12:31am On Jun 19, 2015
Thanks for the initiative. I bought a plot at Platinum Regal like 4 years ago and its been one failed promise or the other. No meaningful development to date. I stopped by less than a month ago and I was disappointed as usual.
Any initiative to make Ambassage do the necessary is welcomed.
Re: Platinum Regal Estate By Ambassage Group - Land Owners by osomegbe(m): 12:05am On Jan 05, 2016
add me also, gzibiri@yahoo.com
Re: Platinum Regal Estate By Ambassage Group - Land Owners by AbidemiA: 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2016
OP and Others,

Many thanks for coming up with this, I am a stakeholder and will like to be part of this group
Re: Platinum Regal Estate By Ambassage Group - Land Owners by Damysa(f): 5:10pm On Apr 12, 2016
I am also a subscriber, I am part of this move, enough is enough
Re: Platinum Regal Estate By Ambassage Group - Land Owners by Sammiejo: 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
Is this whatapp group still functioning. would like to join
Re: Platinum Regal Estate By Ambassage Group - Land Owners by deor03(m): 12:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
hrvstar:
A fine day to you.

Are you still leading this initiative..? I need my money or land from these scammers
Re: Platinum Regal Estate By Ambassage Group - Land Owners by Inspaya(m): 11:04am On Nov 28, 2017
hrvstar:
A fine day to you.

Good day, please what is the situation of this initiative. I subscribed to two plots with one of the plots fully paid up for. Has any class action been taken. This promoters have moved to Leaking, and started another company called Deluxe residences dot net
They apparently had it all worked out to scam subscribers.
Re: Platinum Regal Estate By Ambassage Group - Land Owners by sexyT2: 11:07am On Jan 21, 2018
Will be glad to hear any update on this property.
Re: Platinum Regal Estate By Ambassage Group - Land Owners by Lalakas: 12:51am On May 12, 2019
How far with this issue?

I heard the property is worth 10m now.

We have one plot there. I want to sell off if possible. 5m is cool for me.
Re: Platinum Regal Estate By Ambassage Group - Land Owners by oseun001: 7:00am On May 13, 2019
Can we talk more on this?
Whatsapp details :08111355000
Re: Platinum Regal Estate By Ambassage Group - Land Owners by oseun001: 7:01am On May 13, 2019
Lalakas:
How far with this issue?

I heard the property is worth 10m now.

We have one plot there. I want to sell off if possible. 5m is cool for me.

Can we discuss this further?
Whatsapp :08111355000
Re: Platinum Regal Estate By Ambassage Group - Land Owners by juliemagson: 2:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
Please what is the update on this Platinum Regal property behind punch newspaper. Please kindly revert if you have information.
Re: Platinum Regal Estate By Ambassage Group - Land Owners by Damysa(f): 10:28am On Nov 24, 2020
Hello Everyone, please what is the update on this issue.

Kindly add me to the WhatsApp group
Re: Platinum Regal Estate By Ambassage Group - Land Owners by bayuba2002: 7:06pm On Feb 03, 2021
Will be needing updates too.
Anybody please.
It’s been awhile.
Re: Platinum Regal Estate By Ambassage Group - Land Owners by bayuba2002: 7:07pm On Feb 03, 2021
If the Whats app group is still active. Please add me.
Re: Platinum Regal Estate By Ambassage Group - Land Owners by vickysolution: 9:50am On Jan 23, 2023
A plot of Land for sale in Platinum regal estate 2

Take advantage to secure a plot of land in Platinum Regal Estate beside the popular forthright estate Arepo Ogun State.

Title: Gazette

The property has a 100% high return on investment.
Is in a fast-developing area on the express road, the Neighborhoods are Extreme hotels, a forthright estate. punch newspaper etc.

Kindly Call/WhatsApp: 08181522231 for more information

Re: Platinum Regal Estate By Ambassage Group - Land Owners by bayuba2002: 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2023
Any new Information ?

(1) (Reply)

A New Wall Screeding Putty In Town / EKO BEACH CITY ABIJO LEKKI. SALES CLOSES IN 2 DAYS! CALL US NOW! / Estimate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.