Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,815 members, 7,844,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Film Maker Lancelot Oduwa Imasuen Remembers Mom Today With An Emotional Tribute. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Film Maker Lancelot Oduwa Imasuen Remembers Mom Today With An Emotional Tribute. (714 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / (PHOTOS) Check Out Lancelot Oduwa Imasuen’s Accolades- / (Video) Lancelot Oduwa Imaseun, Stop Castigating Me! - Chinwe Owoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Film Maker Lancelot Oduwa Imasuen Remembers Mom Today With An Emotional Tribute. by talentarena(m): 8:02am On Apr 26, 2015
3 years in mind. To OGHOGHO MY MOTHER, A Tribute :My mother, the woman who for her sake God created Smiles,You lived it, and that was your Name,Oghogho,meaning Joy,oh you lived it,through tick and thin ,in sickness and in health, in good and bad times,in riches and penury, you lived your name,those several hundreds of children you nursed their birth remembers you today,Ebuwa will never forget those precious hands of yours tendered her at birth,Ah Oghogho n’ya,Your life has continued to radiate love,peace and oneness, We still remain as one as u laid down and our lives remain beautiful, ….continue to blossom yonder there till we meet to part no More! …By lancelot oduwa imasuen.

http://talentarenaafrica.com/2015/04/26/film-maker-lancelot-oduwa-imasuen-remembers-mom-today-with-an-emotional-tribute/

Re: Film Maker Lancelot Oduwa Imasuen Remembers Mom Today With An Emotional Tribute. by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 26, 2015
Pewww
How come I didn't know when ur mother died

Sooory. Oooooo

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Accident Along Niger Government Office / My Love Life In Summary / Checkout Photos Of Celebs That Turned Up For The Floyd/pacquiao Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.