Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

President Jonathan Commissions Jubilee Resort And Leadership Centre,Abuja(Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Commissions Jubilee Resort And Leadership Centre,Abuja(Photos (1267 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Commissions 2nd Nkpogu Bridge With Wike (pics) / Ambode Commissions Jubilee Bridge Ajah (Photos) / Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Commissions Jubilee Resort And Leadership Centre,Abuja(Photos by uzomarinze11: 8:16am On Apr 26, 2015
Outgoing President Goodluck yesterday 25th April,2015 commissioned Jubilee
Resort and Leadership Centre, Abuja.

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Jubilee Resort And Leadership Centre,Abuja(Photos by ibkgab001: 8:24am On Apr 26, 2015
Late hour

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Jubilee Resort And Leadership Centre,Abuja(Photos by Happywoman(f): 8:30am On Apr 26, 2015
Should I say yes ,should I say no oooo
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Jubilee Resort And Leadership Centre,Abuja(Photos by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 26, 2015
In GMB's words ... "This govt has a high capacity for misplaced priorities"

GBAM.

3 Eeyahs for PEJ:

Eeyah !
Eeyah !!
Eeyah !!!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Jubilee Resort And Leadership Centre,Abuja(Photos by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 26, 2015
My Gej is now commisioning church leaving PaPa Ayo to commission power infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Jubilee Resort And Leadership Centre,Abuja(Photos by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 26, 2015
I understand that members of the Church of Anger will not be happy about this news, it's their cup of tea. Well done President Jonathan. The world is waiting for you to resume your new Global assignment as a Global Statesman in Africa in the league of Kofi Anan, a Peace symbol in the class of Tony Blair, and the undisputed number one Nigeria Statesman.
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Jubilee Resort And Leadership Centre,Abuja(Photos by buskie13(m): 8:35am On Apr 26, 2015
we just pray this place isn't converted to a mosque or museum in de nearest future...

GEJ u remain my President till 2019 not some abokish individual...

it is well My President

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Jubilee Resort And Leadership Centre,Abuja(Photos by PassingShot(m): 8:38am On Apr 26, 2015
barcanista:
I understand that members of the Church of Anger will not be happy about this news, it's their cup of tea. Well done President Jonathan. The world is waiting for you to resume your new Global assignment as a Global Statesman in Africa in the league of Kofi Anan, a Peace symbol in the class of Tony Blair, and the undisputed number one Nigeria Statesman.

Self deceit is the worst form of all deceitful acts.

If anyone belongs to a Church of Anger, it's definitely you and your colleagues who were beaten black and blue at the polls. Progressives do not have any reason to be angry since we are the triumphant ones.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Jubilee Resort And Leadership Centre,Abuja(Photos by frodobee: 8:45am On Apr 26, 2015
He was too soft man, and he messed the whole shii up.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Jubilee Resort And Leadership Centre,Abuja(Photos by frodobee: 8:46am On Apr 26, 2015
He was too soft man, and he messed the whole sh'ii up.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Jubilee Resort And Leadership Centre,Abuja(Photos by ozioma11: 9:01am On Apr 26, 2015
frodobee:
Abi?
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Jubilee Resort And Leadership Centre,Abuja(Photos by SkyBlue1: 9:07am On Apr 26, 2015
frodobee:

No, he was a failure. This is why I know PDP are not ready to learn the lessons of the presidential election, they are not ready to tell themselves the truth. Nigerians who voted in Jonathan in a majority with so much goodwill and promise four years ago were the same ones voting him out and the only reason some people here can come up with is "he was too soft". Keep deluding yourselves, you will never learn and grow.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Jubilee Resort And Leadership Centre,Abuja(Photos by omenka(m): 9:08am On Apr 26, 2015
PassingShot:

Self deceit is the worst form of all deceitful acts.

If anyone belongs to a Church of Anger, it's definitely you and your colleagues who were beaten black and blue at the polls. Progressives do not have any reason to be angry since we are the triumphant ones.
You talking to the General Overseer, Church of Internet Beggars, World Wide.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Jubilee Resort And Leadership Centre,Abuja(Photos by rusher14: 9:25am On Apr 26, 2015
omenka:
You talking to the General Overseer, Church of Internet Beggars, World Wide.
grin grin
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Jubilee Resort And Leadership Centre,Abuja(Photos by Moheat(m): 11:42am On Apr 26, 2015
Omenka shut the crap!
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Jubilee Resort And Leadership Centre,Abuja(Photos by frodobee: 8:23am On Apr 27, 2015
SkyBlue1:

No, he was a failure. This is why I know PDP are not ready to learn the lessons of the presidential election, they are not ready to tell themselves the truth. Nigerians who voted in Jonathan in a majority with so much goodwill and promise four years ago were the same ones voting him out and the only reason some people here can come up with is "he was too soft". Keep deluding yourselves, you will never learn and grow.

Mr Delusional I am dragging myself no to argue with you. I hope you understand your post, if u don't please re-read it.
Delusion is when you see yourself as "Nigerians" instead of "Nigerian". Your vote count as one not two, delusion grandeur.

Re-read ur post, pls.
I say it again, re-read it. And pls, in your next reply don't insult or call me names cuz that's the next level I know it will degenerate to.

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE - N25bn Scam: Igbinedion, Eboigbodin Convicted By Judge / Osun State Needs Bail Out Then Probe-hzrf / Delay In Payment: Ex-militant Leaders Write President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.