Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

How Many Kids Are Enough? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Kids Are Enough? (12049 Views)

How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them / How Many Kids Do You Wanna Have? / How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Kids Are Enough? by Bibi(m): 6:52am On Oct 13, 2005
One of the contentious issues in marriages is "how many kids"? In many cases, this becomes an issue if the couple were unable to have a boy or a girl and the tendency to try more and then of course, the likelihood to have more kids than they ever intended.

How many kids are enough?
If couple are unable to have a male or female child, is that enough reason to beat their benchmark?

And talking about how many kids to have in a family, I find the following, a real benchmark. Would you have 16 kids and attempt more? (link)

Related: How Many Children Will You Love To Have?
Re: How Many Kids Are Enough? by Motee(f): 10:19am On Oct 13, 2005
I will prefer to have two children.

I think we should all visit this website (http://www.handpen.com/Bio/children.htm#Wrong) and have a good knowledge of what having children is all about as much as it is important to have them.
Re: How Many Kids Are Enough? by dablessed(f): 10:55am On Oct 13, 2005
Two boys and one girl. So help me God.
Re: How Many Kids Are Enough? by mosiate(f): 11:25am On Oct 13, 2005
a boy and a girl i.e two,but maximum three
Re: How Many Kids Are Enough? by otokx(m): 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2005
2 for civil servants and entrepeneurs, 4 for the upper class and 5 for the extremely wealthy.
Re: How Many Kids Are Enough? by uchetobi(f): 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2005
2 will do. and 3 max
Re: How Many Kids Are Enough? by cushman(m): 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2005
As many as possible
Re: How Many Kids Are Enough? by angelak(f): 1:56pm On Oct 13, 2005
2 boys and 2 girls. But if things are really rough then 2 is okay. Hopefully it will be a combination of a girl and a boy!
Re: How Many Kids Are Enough? by Bibi(m): 1:59pm On Oct 13, 2005
what if you wanted two (a boy and a girl) and you ended up with two girls, when will you stop looking for a boy?
Re: How Many Kids Are Enough? by adesodgi(m): 2:17pm On Oct 13, 2005
me too? [No], I won't stop having babies until my [system] stops responding. Then I will ask for death to come. What's this world for an old man without his responding partner? grin grin
Re: How Many Kids Are Enough? by cushman(m): 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2005
adesidgi: Damn right!
Re: How Many Kids Are Enough? by Olori(m): 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2005
In this season of bank capitalization,dowsnsizing,contributory pension fund etc,it is my submission that an Adam and Eve as it was in the begining so it should be amongst families so help us God.
Re: How Many Kids Are Enough? by Danfo(m): 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2005
"Be fruitful, and multiply and replenish the earth.... " ...so for me between 7- 10 kids looks just alright..no joking. smileylove a house full of kids...
Re: How Many Kids Are Enough? by Scorpio(f): 9:08pm On Oct 13, 2005
4 kids is enough for me. i ain't a dog, besides labour hurts.
Re: How Many Kids Are Enough? by Greatpeter(m): 10:14pm On Oct 13, 2005
Two or three kids are Ok.

Before i said four but with our leaders taking our treasures abroad I make a U-turn.
Re: How Many Kids Are Enough? by Shadiat(f): 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2005
I love kids...so we gonna quite busy in my house wink...E
Re: How Many Kids Are Enough? by Greatpeter(m): 10:52pm On Oct 13, 2005
So how many?
Re: How Many Kids Are Enough? by Shadiat(f): 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2005
If i end with 8 nothin spoil now...
Re: How Many Kids Are Enough? by Greatpeter(m): 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2005
hey in this global dwindling economy?

God help you.
Re: How Many Kids Are Enough? by Scorpio(f): 12:38am On Oct 14, 2005
cheesy cheesy
Re: How Many Kids Are Enough? by hotangel2(f): 3:44am On Oct 14, 2005
Anything that pass 5 is suicide.
Re: How Many Kids Are Enough? by Greatpeter(m): 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2005
Five is even much HA.
Re: How Many Kids Are Enough? by pekun(m): 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2005
Its very funny what I'm reading here,, how can you say, a boy and a girl, and thats all? what of, if you have a girl at first, then second too become girl, and b4 you know it, you have 4 girls, all because you are looking for a boy? But remember that Agbani's dad showed up when her daughter became Miss world. Just take it that you want children and not after their sex!!! and put it into prayer. So, do your own and leave the rest to God to perfect it. He'll give you the best.
Re: How Many Kids Are Enough? by oluwizard(m): 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2005
Boy or Girl both is good i wish to have 2 kids, boy or girl does not matter "2 child any how"
Re: How Many Kids Are Enough? by razor(m): 6:43pm On Oct 14, 2005
For me 2kids are okay irrespective of the sex, abi dem don taken pikin cash more for Central Bank wey l no know.
Re: How Many Kids Are Enough? by Greatpeter(m): 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2005
No, but individual differences and orientation makes it so.
I'm bargaining for three anyway.
Re: How Many Kids Are Enough? by salako: 2:08am On Oct 15, 2005
I say if it still works (and results can be maintained) keep using it.
Re: How Many Kids Are Enough? by vexxy(f): 2:48am On Oct 15, 2005
3 at the most 4.
Re: How Many Kids Are Enough? by Greatpeter(m): 11:00am On Oct 15, 2005
Ha Vexxy 4 is much, let it be 2 or 3.
Re: How Many Kids Are Enough? by SirKay3(m): 6:50pm On Oct 15, 2005
Na wa o. Anyway may God help us all.

I have 3kids, 2boys and 1girl, though the initial agreement between us was 2, but the first 2 were boys. Knowing what our dear wives are when it gets to the issue of sexes, we were always disagreeing on the issue of another trial, though we later agreed and a girl came. FULL STOP.

No regret, cos the three of them are doing pretty well in school. Funny enough the girl behaves like a boy. 9, 7 and 5yrs

You cant determine how many kids that you want o. Nowadays when family planning drugs fails anyhow. dont end up having dozen o. I know of a family that had twins for the first set, had another trial and got triplets. Did they plan for it. Capital NO
Re: How Many Kids Are Enough? by dablessed(f): 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2005
yeah'right Sir Kay.

I think 2 boys and a girl is just right! well, for me, i think its a perfect combination! God helping "us".
Re: How Many Kids Are Enough? by vexxy(f): 11:20pm On Oct 15, 2005
Why would you say that, GP? There is an Amish couple I met a few weeks ago that have 10 kids! My ideal would be 3, I can live with 4 but you know what they say, "Man propose, God dispose" Who know's what life will bring me cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ideal Age Difference Between A Couple / Mothers: What Was Your Baby's Birth Weight? / My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.