Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,860 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Loss Weight And Belly Fat With Natural Herbal HCG Syrup Drop And Iaso Tea. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Loss Weight And Belly Fat With Natural Herbal HCG Syrup Drop And Iaso Tea. (2389 Views)

This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos / Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. / Resolution,nutra Burst And Iaso Tea...readily Available..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loss Weight And Belly Fat With Natural Herbal HCG Syrup Drop And Iaso Tea. by innersecret(f): 9:15am On Apr 26, 2015
Are u tired of been fat, then read this.....

Get rid of those belly fat, after birth fat, bigs hands and thigh and get your shape back with HCG2 drop and IASO TEA

HCG2 drop, It is a natural hormone which consist of 3 major amino acids,that help provide optimum results during weight loss.

HCG means Human chorionic Gonadotrophin
The human body 3 types of fat.
1) the structural fats which protects the organs
2) the fats that acts like paddings on our body such as our fleets and hands
3) the abnormal fats,this are the excess fats on our bodies ,bellies,flabby arms,thighs etc. Hcg is a natural hormone that is quickly absorbed .it reprograms the body to lose stored fat for energy.
The main benefits of using Hcg ,the stored fat help the body sustain,its daily calorie intake
2) the fats will be burned in the areas that are most difficult to lose.eg the tommy,thighs,etc
When the calorie intake is reduced,Hcg helps the body to used the stored fat in the body to function,making it a source of food for the body,while this results to weightloss
3)the body will lose 1-2pounds daily
Meanwhile the calorie intake for any hcg user should not exceed 500 calories The drop are taken orally under the tongue
Hcg has no negative side effect.

Results start in a day or 2 days, the HCG2 and Iaso teavis ideal for both male and female, while the iaso tea is also good for kids.

Call me on 07030660772.

www.gotlcdiet.com/innersecret

Re: Loss Weight And Belly Fat With Natural Herbal HCG Syrup Drop And Iaso Tea. by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 26, 2015
How much is the hcg drops? How long does it last?

1 Like

Re: Loss Weight And Belly Fat With Natural Herbal HCG Syrup Drop And Iaso Tea. by innersecret(f): 10:49am On Apr 26, 2015
iOmoge:
How much is the hcg drops? How long does it last?
Omoge send me a text on 07030660772, I dont place amount online please. I will call u ok and also consult u. Its a one month plan

1 Like

Re: Loss Weight And Belly Fat With Natural Herbal HCG Syrup Drop And Iaso Tea. by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 26, 2015
xxxxx
Re: Loss Weight And Belly Fat With Natural Herbal HCG Syrup Drop And Iaso Tea. by innersecret(f): 11:23am On Apr 26, 2015
iOmoge:

I have taken iaso tea for one month and didnt see anything so I felt the tea alone is not sufficient. Infact I dont want the tea again.
Just d hcg.
I will text u

I have difficulties going to toilet so I guess thats why d tea didnt work 4 me
Am surprise but I will tell u this, where u still eating red meat, carbohydrates in the night? Did u steep the tea for 8 hours before u add another 3 liters to make 4 liters? For I loss lots of inches while on iaso tea n nrg. Nrg helps to burn off 300 calories daily. but let me consult u by kowing your weight and then will tell u what to take.
Re: Loss Weight And Belly Fat With Natural Herbal HCG Syrup Drop And Iaso Tea. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
xxxxx

(1) (Reply)

Help: Throat Pain For A Week Now / Done / Cost Of CT Pelvimetry Scan In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.