Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

See Annie Idibia's Reaction To Men Who Say They Can Take Her From 2face - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Annie Idibia's Reaction To Men Who Say They Can Take Her From 2face (4931 Views)

More Photos From 2face Idibia's Chieftancy Ceremony In Kaduna / Photos From 2face Book Launch "A Very Good Bad Guy" / Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Annie Idibia's Reaction To Men Who Say They Can Take Her From 2face by akpanikpe(m): 9:44am On Apr 26, 2015
For all Those Rich Men and Bigger Boys who think they can take Annie Macaulay away from 2Baba, Well she has a message for you. She post this on her IG page.

1 Share

Re: See Annie Idibia's Reaction To Men Who Say They Can Take Her From 2face by prevail23(m): 9:55am On Apr 26, 2015
see leg

10 Likes

Re: See Annie Idibia's Reaction To Men Who Say They Can Take Her From 2face by swaggzo(m): 10:12am On Apr 26, 2015
STILL WAITING FOR THE DAY I'LL CHECK NAIRALAND AND SEE A THREAD

WHICH I CAN ACTUALLY SAY IS REASONABLE, AND CONVEYS MEANINGFUL INFO, WHICH MATERS TO THE PUBLIC.
undecided

6 Likes

Re: See Annie Idibia's Reaction To Men Who Say They Can Take Her From 2face by Fairgodwin(m): 10:30am On Apr 26, 2015
I don't think any reasonable man would want to take you from 2face.
Most men prefer 'brand new' and not you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Annie Idibia's Reaction To Men Who Say They Can Take Her From 2face by santos876(m): 10:59am On Apr 26, 2015
omo go straight ur leg oooo abeg.......dats d main reason tuface will leave u.lol

2 Likes

Re: See Annie Idibia's Reaction To Men Who Say They Can Take Her From 2face by veave(f): 11:10am On Apr 26, 2015
Who want to take you babe?

We all know that even when they use stick, cutlass and cane to chase you away from 2babas house, you will not agree to go.

Stop the wishful thinking abeg, no body wan collect...

3 Likes

Re: See Annie Idibia's Reaction To Men Who Say They Can Take Her From 2face by ATMC(f): 11:20am On Apr 26, 2015
prevail23:
see leg
Lmao! Don't let mods move this thread to joke section because of your comment. you na bad belle somebody...chai
Re: See Annie Idibia's Reaction To Men Who Say They Can Take Her From 2face by baybeeboi: 11:27am On Apr 26, 2015
why did she choose to stand like that?
Probably one of those K-leg forming whores.

3 Likes

Re: See Annie Idibia's Reaction To Men Who Say They Can Take Her From 2face by prevail23(m): 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
ATMC:
Lmao! Don't let mods move this thread to joke section because of your comment. you na bad belle somebody...chai
oya you talk true,how d leg be?
Re: See Annie Idibia's Reaction To Men Who Say They Can Take Her From 2face by floragregs(f): 12:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
swaggzo:
STILL WAITING FOR THE DAY I'LL CHECK NAIRALAND AND SEE A THREAD

WHICH I CAN ACTUALLY SAY IS REASONABLE, AND CONVEYS MEANINGFUL INFO, WHICH MATERS TO THE PUBLIC.
undecided
this is celebrity section! Stop complaining and check the archives. There are soooooo many meaningful threads on Nairaland, unless u haven't searched.

4 Likes

Re: See Annie Idibia's Reaction To Men Who Say They Can Take Her From 2face by ATMC(f): 1:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
prevail23:
oya you talk true,how d leg be?
cheesy cheesy Na only you waka come, free me o.

1 Like

Re: See Annie Idibia's Reaction To Men Who Say They Can Take Her From 2face by vega84(m): 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
Who wan take am? Is the person blind, why will I hav millions and yet go after a seconded cloths while I already money fr brand new designers kai! #vegatalks#
Re: See Annie Idibia's Reaction To Men Who Say They Can Take Her From 2face by Ichliebedich(f): 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
vega84:
Who wan take am? Is the person blind, why will I hav millions and yet go after a seconded cloths while I already money fr brand new designers kai! #vegatalks#
Fairgodwin:
I don't think any reasonable man would want to take you from 2face.
Most men prefer 'brand new' and not you.
Wicked grin
Re: See Annie Idibia's Reaction To Men Who Say They Can Take Her From 2face by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
Her leg na bow,and arrow.
Re: See Annie Idibia's Reaction To Men Who Say They Can Take Her From 2face by dechandel(f): 3:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
Odiewgu!!
Who wan snatch this one?? Anyhoo, self-hype is allowed!! cool
Re: See Annie Idibia's Reaction To Men Who Say They Can Take Her From 2face by hahn(m): 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
I find this highy hypocritical especially coming from someone who is sharing her man with more than a million other women

1 Like

Re: See Annie Idibia's Reaction To Men Who Say They Can Take Her From 2face by Sarimah(f): 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
girls don finish for road?
Re: See Annie Idibia's Reaction To Men Who Say They Can Take Her From 2face by rabbuy(m): 5:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
hahn:
I find this highy hypocritical especially coming from someone who is sharing her man with more than a million other women
man do you live in Antarctica your comments are so cold that they burn ... #coldfact even tuface said it in his woju freestyle
Re: See Annie Idibia's Reaction To Men Who Say They Can Take Her From 2face by enoqueen: 6:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
She don already laugh herself. grin

Hahahahahahahahaha
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See Annie Idibia's Reaction To Men Who Say They Can Take Her From 2face by ShirelleBaby: 6:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
grin
Re: See Annie Idibia's Reaction To Men Who Say They Can Take Her From 2face by UIA04(f): 10:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hmm
Re: See Annie Idibia's Reaction To Men Who Say They Can Take Her From 2face by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
I an sure she gas not forgotten how she fought 2 other women with her life to marry Tuface smh..
Re: See Annie Idibia's Reaction To Men Who Say They Can Take Her From 2face by NegeduGrace(f): 4:24am On Apr 27, 2015
Make una take am easy on her abeg..she is entitled 2 her opinion...y she come stand like dat BTW?hmmm
Re: See Annie Idibia's Reaction To Men Who Say They Can Take Her From 2face by funnyme(f): 6:58am On Apr 27, 2015
Annie why yu too dey lie?
Re: See Annie Idibia's Reaction To Men Who Say They Can Take Her From 2face by swaggzo(m): 9:49am On Apr 27, 2015
floragregs:
this is celebrity section! Stop complaining and check the archives. There are soooooo many meaningful threads on Nairaland, unless u haven't searched.

THERE'S NEVER BEEN A MEANINGFUL THREAD ON THE FRONTPAGES OF NAIRALAND!
Re: See Annie Idibia's Reaction To Men Who Say They Can Take Her From 2face by floragregs(f): 9:54am On Apr 27, 2015
swaggzo:

THERE'S NEVER BEEN A MEANINGFUL THREAD ON THE FRONTPAGES OF NAIRALAND!
you have not been looking! Go there now and search u will see, even if it's 5.
Re: See Annie Idibia's Reaction To Men Who Say They Can Take Her From 2face by akpanikpe(m): 4:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
Sarimah:
girls don finish for road?
you are not looking bad too you knw? wink
Re: See Annie Idibia's Reaction To Men Who Say They Can Take Her From 2face by BARKiNG1(m): 8:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
one man's trash is another man's treasure
Re: See Annie Idibia's Reaction To Men Who Say They Can Take Her From 2face by Sarimah(f): 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
akpanikpe:
you are not looking bad too you knw? wink
thanks

3 Likes

Re: See Annie Idibia's Reaction To Men Who Say They Can Take Her From 2face by PRYCE(m): 7:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
Sarimah:
thanks
Yeah She doesn't look Bad!

(1) (Reply)

What Dark Knuckles? Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Flawless Hands / Lionel Messi React As Miss Bumbum Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Private Area. / This Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.