Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,920 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:00 PM

Get Your Own Share Of Millions Of Naira From This Fast Selling New Buhari Book - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Your Own Share Of Millions Of Naira From This Fast Selling New Buhari Book (907 Views)

Somebody Won 36.7 Million Naira From Bet9ja Today / The New Buhari Currency Laws In Nigeria (US Dollar Accounts Are Banned) / How My Roommate Stole 120,000 Naira From My ATM Card And How I Caught Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Own Share Of Millions Of Naira From This Fast Selling New Buhari Book by ibos: 10:21am On Apr 26, 2015
This is a printed book on general Buhari selling in its thousands per day and you too can share from windfall of naira from this book by becoming a sideline or full time marketer (earning between 20% -60% per sales ) of this well packed, well researched book to colleagues, friends, offices in shops and so on.

The book with all its well packed features and content sell for only N100 cover/end user price and you can start the distributorship business with as low as N2,500 which could yield you up to N2,500 in profit in few hours or 1 to 2 days depend on your sales approach.

Certain higher entry level also qualifies you for a sales training and control of a market terrain or locality exclusivity + because of the tending nature of the book you can make millions within the short days of General Buhari Presidency noise.

You can reach the mega distributor on 08023862081 or Email: ibos1oga@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Ice Making Machines / Invicta 8928OB Pro Diver 23k Gold-plated Two-tone Automatic Watch: N39,500 / Dangote Buys Back Former Subsidiary To Save Over 3,000 Jobs--Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.