Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

John Okafor Speaks About His Late Mother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Okafor Speaks About His Late Mother (729 Views)

Omotola Remembers Her Late Mother On Mother's Day. / Paul Okoye Remembers Late Mother Amid Messy Family Drama, Fans React(Pics) / Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Okafor Speaks About His Late Mother by codedman247: 12:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
Nigerian comic actor, John Okafor aka Mr Ibu lost his aged mother on Saturday, April 18, 2015.

In a recent chat with Daily Independent, Mr Ibu revealed how much he missed his mother; he says she’s every good thing he has and the one behind his successful career so far.
He said,
“I will miss everything about my mother because aside God, she is the source of every good thing that I have and I am. She died at age 90 but I wished she had lived for 50 more years.”
He shared the last moments he had with mother before she died.
“I saw her last about two weeks ago and she was so happy because we marked her 90th birthday. She was so happy and that was the last time she saw many people around her,”

Re: John Okafor Speaks About His Late Mother by prevail23(m): 12:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
r.I.p ma...last time i saw her was on her 90th birthday too,she looked so happy sad
Re: John Okafor Speaks About His Late Mother by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
May God keep our mothers
Re: John Okafor Speaks About His Late Mother by fairygeh(f): 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
Pele

(1) (Reply)

Who / See How The #gejtrek Really Transformed John Nihi Oladele / Take A Look At Nig. Actress, Kids Adorable Cover Of Motherhood In-style Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.