Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,495 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Atheists Please Come In - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Please Come In (556 Views)

Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain / Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? / Questions For Atheists (all Atheists Please Come In) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atheists Please Come In by GODWINGODSON(m): 1:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hi atheists now I don't judge am not criticizing you neither do I hate you just let me share this story with you:

Two days or so ago I woke up in the morning and wanted to brush my teeth honestly my mouth was oozing(didn't brush before sleeping) as I knocked on the bathroom door I heard the sound of running water coming from inside "Okibe do fast abeg I wan brush" I blaze my brother can't be in the army they will send him back after he does his one hour baffing(pidgin) I go to the parlor and do a few things when I come back a few minutes he's still not out and the water is still running "Okibe come outside na I wan brush" I fire by now my mouth is irritating me I knock(actually bang) on the door....no...I knock(bang) again....still no answer I brace myself to receive whatever smell I may encounter(bro loves his morning shite) and turn down the door handle at least to confirm he's inside a few seconds of a nose-condemning smell likely to be the reward of my curiosity but I had to brush...squeak! the handle goes the door opens to an empty bathroom Okibe wasn't there all along now I can hear him talking to my mom in her room atheists friends I hope you get the message Jesus loves you he died for your sins you need to acknowledge him as your friend,lord and savior........now I thought my brother was inside the bathroom but if I had just opened the door I would have seen he wasn't and rid myself of a smelly mouth but no I went to the parlor thankfully I came back a few minutes later some people take much longer God is always ready to receive you the holy Bible says his mercy endureth forever so don't wait any longer for me it was five minutes how much more minutes will you stay away?....you need to have curiosity like mine to see him some see God as a myth I personally see God as someone I just talked to this morning don't worry you fear he would reject you throw you in hell? just like I feared receiving a bad smell from my bros escapade(lol) no he's ever ready to receive you

Re: Atheists Please Come In by GODWINGODSON(m): 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
Angels rejoice in heaven when a soul is saved because every single one of us is precious the bible says if you confess your sins you shall be saved 2 corinthians 5:17 says "Therefore, if any one is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has passed away,behold, the new has come." Just believe me friends Godwin Ochai Godson is telling you God exists humble yourselves and ask him to reveal himself to you if you will like to give your life to Christ say this with me: Dear Jesus I believe you died for me I believe you are my lord and personal savior wash and renew me come into my life and take your place thank you for now I know am saved. Amen!!! Welcome to the house brothers and sisters I encourage you to read your bible for more understanding and find for yourself a Bible-believing church here's my number 08036622344 email: godwinochaigodson@gmail.com feel free to ask your questions once again welcome!!!

(1) (Reply)

Power In The Spoken Word / Would You Have Return 12,000,000 At The Airport ? / Open Heavens 2 July 2015: Thursday Daily Devotion By Pastor E. A. Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.