Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) (74496 Views)

Photos Of Asari Dokubo And His Children / Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting / Breaking News- Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by galadima77(m): 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
nduchucks:
For the sake of these Children, Asari needs to cool down. It is irresponsible of him to put their future in danger by setting himself up for a long prison term or early death.

Very intelligent perspective...i'm sure u have children!
Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
he has this number children and he still wants to go back to the creek and become a militant again?
Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by doreenvee(f): 10:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
Were they born on the same day?
Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by eagleeyez: 10:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
tayebest:
I S L A M !

That what happend? Ehn?!!
Is it the covering or children because the attitude is definitely militant, massob!b so please!
Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by kepal99(m): 10:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
C e kpomo lips sef... D mouth no dey close again.
Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by kaima1984(f): 10:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
lalasticlala:
M
M is for madness
Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by Sholah96(m): 10:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
Making good use of God's endowment (his thing). I like it anyway.
Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by wiloy2k8(m): 11:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
i go like lash d senior babes grin
Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by billyG(m): 11:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
Na so so pfuck this potbellied shakau brother dey fpuck with 2 wives & dozen almajeri children(potential BH).
Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by Mosaku147: 11:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
Three out of his battalion don't look butterish. The pictures no make am! Asari na fake man.
Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by LAX89(m): 12:12am On Apr 27, 2015
abdall264:
Oouuuuggllyyy family!

Post pictures of your family, if you have, lets compare.
Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by DaBullIT(m): 12:43am On Apr 27, 2015
tayebest:
I S L A M !

Your comment portrays Xenophobic-ally ambiguous sentiments which can only be deciphered by intelligently quotient-ly-proficiently endowed humanoids

What i wrote? even i don't know the meaning heheheheheh
grin grin grin grin
Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by chat2deen(m): 12:45am On Apr 27, 2015
lalasticlala:
M

Na biafran flag dey stand for hin bak?
Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by Babzyto(m): 12:57am On Apr 27, 2015
sadI don't like this his beards sad sad
Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by Legendoscar2: 1:24am On Apr 27, 2015
Those two women look too fresh for Mr Dokubo and that's all I have to say!
Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by chachanga: 5:01am On Apr 27, 2015
cute kids...
da guy's a bum though

and a garrulously bombastic one at that!
Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by Chiaka(f): 9:41am On Apr 27, 2015
ignis:
Asari Dokubo looks like a responsible man, growing a responsible family in these pictures. ..

But in reality I beg to doubt that. He is a tout, for all I know.

Not a tout. He is clamouring for the rights of his people. The people whose land generate the fund used to drive Nigeria as a country!!
The real touts are the ones against the land.
Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by Sufash(f): 11:04am On Apr 27, 2015
I noticed he has Twins twice, small girls n older boys
Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by chopido(m): 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
lalasticlala:
M
he looks pike somebody that is having difficulty in breathing just me observing lovely family though
Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by vicktaur(m): 12:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
Each of those kids are worth millions
Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by CeceNene(f): 1:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
Damn that man is uglee lipsrsealed
Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by rafcrown(m): 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
DNA PATERNITY TEST?AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by aerodee(m): 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
The rate at which stupid people reproduce sef!!!

I tire o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Taiwo Akinwunmi Placed On N500k Monthly Salary For Life (Designed Nigeria Flag) / Lockdown: Osagie Ehanire, Chikwe Ihekweazu Meet Buhari (Photos) / Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, Ekweremadu, Dogara's Salaries In A Tabular Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.