Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings (60575 Views)

Tomato Price Hike: Don Jazzy Wants To Become Tomatoes Importer / #NationalSiblingDay: Banky W Flaunts His Siblings As He Celebrates / Photo: Don Jazzy Wants More Money From Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by nduchucks: 1:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
tonychristopher:
but he said he is igbo, or do u want to detribilize him

Do you know what detribalize mean? I'd recommend that you consult your dictionary sir.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by tonychristopher: 1:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
nduchucks:

Do you know what detribalize mean? I'd recommend that you consult your dictionary sir.

Means to de tribalize . Remove tribe

No be so

English made easy
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by nduchucks: 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
tonychristopher:

Means to de tribalize . Remove tribe

No be so

English made easy

SMH. Your educational institution let you down. Stop disgracing yourself and look up the word in a dictionary boy! They are plentiful online.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by martin558(m): 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
Too much money
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by vickokingz: 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
The guy on white men he is anoda boss on his own
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 02, 2015
Olutola88:
@ “Jews”, If I go talk say: “Go school, you no gree go school”, next thing wey I go hear na: “ Broke niggas think they have an opinion”. Lmao!
Hw fr. Sent a pm. Kindly respond
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 18, 2015
Don jazzy has an IDENTICAL twin?!! Also, lynxxx is his BROTHER?!! also, tonto dike is his SISTER?!! Wtf?!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: "Jide Kosoko Should Be Investigated For Ritualism & Occultism" / Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) / SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.