Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Assist Me Apply For A Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Assist Me Apply For A Loan (460 Views)

Apply For The Union Bank Centenary Innovation Challenge / Dangote Pledges To Assist FG To Turnaround Nigeria’s Economy / Assist Me Apply For A Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Assist Me Apply For A Loan by GJames(m): 5:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
Good evening nairalanders. I want to apply for a #50,000 loan that i hope to receive before friday from a bank. I would like to know the procedures that i must take and the requirements. Experts in the house, i need your advice please. Thank you
Re: Assist Me Apply For A Loan by Dreamtouch: 6:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
The banks will delay,because the will want you run the account for a certain period of time....but there are fundraising agencies that can quickloans wihout delay.....mail dreamtouchconcept@gmail.com for agencies that give quickloans
Re: Assist Me Apply For A Loan by GJames(m): 7:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
Dreamtouch:
The banks will delay,because the will want you run the account for a certain period of time....but there are fundraising agencies that can quickloans wihout delay.....mail dreamtouchconcept@gmail.com for agencies that give quickloans
i have sent you a mail. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Wants To Be A Millionaire? / Beware Of Website Hackers !!!! / A Nairalander Wish To Sell His Nigerian Navy E-voucher At A Cheap Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.