Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Obama Is A Traitor- Barack Obama's Elder Brother. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Is A Traitor- Barack Obama's Elder Brother. (5331 Views)

Rivers 2019: Amaechi Fights Abe, Calls Him Traitor / Abians Alex Otti Is A Traitor! Don't Mourn His Loss! / Saraki Is A Traitor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Is A Traitor- Barack Obama's Elder Brother. by idrezee(m): 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
Joel Gilbert, the man who produced the film Dreams from My Real Father, which suggested that Obama's Communist mentor, Frank Marshall Davis, may be his real father, has just released a bombshell interview with Obama's brother Malik.

The interview, which took place on April 10, 2015, is bound to stir up more suspicion about the true identity of the usurper-in-chief in the White House.

Malik told Gilbert, "Well, the way that he's turned and become a different person with the family is the same way that I see him behaving politically. He says one thing and then he does another. He's not been an honest man, as far as I'm concerned, in who he is and what he says and how he treats people."

When asked how that made him feel as the oldest brother in the family, Malik said, "Disappointed, disappointed, used, used and also betrayed. In the beginning, I didn't think that he was a schemer. His real character, his real personality, the real him, is coming out now."

Malik also confirmed that other family members think the same way about Obama. He said though they put on a "good face," they are disappointed, upset and angry.

Consider that the first time that Malik met Barack was in 1988, and that was only after Malik convinced Obama to come to Kenya.

Later on, both men were the "best man" at each other's wedding.

The two began to speak about Barack Obama's book, Dreams from My Father. Malik claims to have had an original manuscript and said the original title was Where My Father Lies Buried.

"He changed it to Claims of Inheritance, and then I think that's when he finally changed it to what it is, Dreams of...," he said. "And he felt like as a representative of his dad, his only elder brother, I should go through the book just to make sure that everything was OK. It was a tedious process and so I just did the best I could."

When asked if the book was accurate or if there was a lot of embellishment, Malik said, "Well, some of it like my grandfather being detained and all that, I'm very close to my grandmother and I never heard that before, and some of the things weren't correct especially what my sister had to say."

Malik ObamaMalik also said that he and his Aunt Zeituni made the journey to the US to attend the Inauguration, but did not feel like they were welcome nor were they treated well. However, not only was that the case then, but he went on to say, "Even up till now, it's like that. If I need to see him, then I have to really make an effort and when I go, I do go, then I go in through the back door or at night. This last visit when I went my aunt died in Boston, I really was crushed and broken."

When Zeituni died, Malik appealed to Obama for funds to. help bury her.

"I told him that she's our aunt, she's your father's sister, she loved you very much and we need to do something for her," he told Gilbert. "We need around twenty thousand dollars and he said that was too much and that it seemed like she deserved what she got.
And I was saying in my mind, 'what kind of person is this?' And I told him, 'you say you're your brother's keeper, I don't feel it, and I don't see you living up to what you say.' She had really been good to him when he came. I felt really sad that he would just abandon her like that. I just left. She was stuck there for a month. People were trying to raise money and we finally got her back."

The conditions in Kenya, and Africa in general are pretty poor. Malik says that there is "extreme hardship, poverty." He also points out their technology suffers as a result as their infrastructure is poor and they have no electricity. Yet, the man who claims to be his "brother's keeper" (a completely twisted view of what the Bible speaks of) hasn't listed a finger or provided anything for the village Malik lives in.

Not sensing any respect from Obama, Malik said it all has made him feel "hurt, crushed."

"I don't understand how somebody who claims to be a relative or a brother can behave the way that he's behaving, be so cold and ruthless, and just turn his back on the people he said were his family," he said.

Gilbert had sent a copy of his film to Malik to view. Obviously, I question how he viewed it with no electricity, but I'm sure there are areas, especially in government where electricity is readily available.

According to Malik, "There's a great resemblance. I think Frank Marshall Davis and Barack, they look alike. Some kind of moles I see on his face and Frank, he has those too. There's a resemblance."

However, when he was asked if Obama resembled his father, Malik said, "Not really, I don't. They talk, they say about the years, but no. No. Your movie definitely puts a lot of questions in my mind."

But Malik says that he would be willing to provide DNA in order to verify whether or not there is a relation of Barack Hussein Obama to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr.

"I would be willing to do that. I don't know how I'd deal with it, if it really came out that he really is a fraud or a con," said Malik.

Gilbert said, "It might be the reason why he made such a big deal about you politically, but personally he doesn't feel the bond."

Malik agreed. "Yeah, I agree with that because it's hard to understand how somebody can make such an about turn and make a big play about where he comes from and then once he gets what he gets, wants nothing to do with that place anymore. We need an explanation and if you can provide the explanation, it would be better for all of us so we won't be hanging, hoping for nothing. That's what I really feel for my people is 'cause they keep hoping. Maybe they're hoping for nothing. Cause he doesn't mention it any more where he comes from or who his relatives are. He doesn't say any of those things any more. It's really disappointing, Joel, but that's life. We live with it and move on and we wait for the truth to come out."

""I'd like to see him be for real, not be so deceptive," Malik said. "He should live up to his word and be the leader that we expected him to be," he said. "If he truly is my father's son, then he needs to behave in a way that if my father was back, was alive, he would be proud of him, because although my dad went through what he went through, he would never abandon his family."

Well Malik, the problem is that Barack Hussein Obama is a narcissist. That's why he will never be a good leader. It's why he had become a tyrant. True leaders have the respect and love of the people their serve. Those that don't believe they must use the heavy hand of government to force people to do what they want them to. This is Barack Obama.

While some of that makes me feel some sympathy towards Malik and his family, there are other aspects of his dealings that give me pause.

http://community.vanguardngr.com/m/blogpost?id=4565467%3ABlogPost%3A852714

1 Like

Re: Obama Is A Traitor- Barack Obama's Elder Brother. by baybeeboi: 6:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
that's their matter.
In Nigeria,we have more important issues to comment.

3 Likes

Re: Obama Is A Traitor- Barack Obama's Elder Brother. by vislabraye(m): 6:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
Well, if Barack Obama can't love his immediate family, then it's no surprise is he hates Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Is A Traitor- Barack Obama's Elder Brother. by ikeyman00(m): 7:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
@@@

shock shock shock

chieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

radio biafra london is so right

they have been saying this over and over again obama is a disgrace and a moslem in the hide

oh my god!

the sun must rise! period!

4 Likes

Re: Obama Is A Traitor- Barack Obama's Elder Brother. by brownlord: 7:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
Bleep Obadman

2 Likes

Re: Obama Is A Traitor- Barack Obama's Elder Brother. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
silly african mentality. cos he bcam gov he shud use his veto powers to bring u all to usa or send ur free money smh

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Is A Traitor- Barack Obama's Elder Brother. by Buonsenso: 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
he asked for twenty thousand dollars for burial?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama Is A Traitor- Barack Obama's Elder Brother. by idrezee(m): 8:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
Dats around 3.5million 4 God's sake, its not much. Cos de'll v 2 fly her 2 Kenya from Boston b4 d burial.

1 Like

Re: Obama Is A Traitor- Barack Obama's Elder Brother. by Volksfuhrer(m): 8:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
Malik, you are vicious! How much were you paid for this nonsense?

Yes, you asked for his help. He didn't help. Take it in good faith and move on. You need not be in cahoots with those who want your brother fried. Is this what older brothers do to their juniors!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Is A Traitor- Barack Obama's Elder Brother. by fr3do(m): 8:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
This malik, he is the bad brother.
No shame, see as e dey fall him hand.

3 Likes

Re: Obama Is A Traitor- Barack Obama's Elder Brother. by PPAngel(f): 8:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
Obama is a bastard and I was right all along!

3 Likes

Re: Obama Is A Traitor- Barack Obama's Elder Brother. by chinnelle(f): 8:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
undecided
Re: Obama Is A Traitor- Barack Obama's Elder Brother. by PPAngel(f): 8:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
Volksfuhrer:
Malik, you are vicious! How much were you paid for this nonsense?

Yes, you asked for his help. He didn't help. Take it in good faith and move on. You need not be in cahoot with those who want your brother fried. Is this what older brothers do to their juniors!
Shatap there

What has the first black president of america done for Africa?

The likes of George Bush did more good for Africa than this liar and fraud.

From Nigeria to CAR, south Sudan, Mai, Congo DRC , the Obama adminstration unleashed wars.

In Guinea, Liberia and Sierria Leone he unleashed pestilence!

The man is a traitor to Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Obama Is A Traitor- Barack Obama's Elder Brother. by socialmediaman: 8:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
Well this is America, Obama cannot dip hands into the treasury to bury his Aunty, it could be done in Kenya, but not America, he works hard for his money and All Americans think the same way, even Africans who migrate and naturalize there. $20,000 bucks for his aunt? Except he didn't work for that money or his aunt was very good to him, most Americans will never bring out such money. If you have a relative over there you'll understand what I'm talking about

7 Likes

Re: Obama Is A Traitor- Barack Obama's Elder Brother. by PPAngel(f): 8:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
It wasn't just for the burial but to cover medical costs and shipping of her corpse back to Africa something the family could not afford and something Obama could easily raise by simply calling Chagoury brothers to tell Tinubu to pick the tab as he has done severally in the past when in need of campaign funds

socialmediaman:
Well this is America, Obama cannot dip hands into the treasury to bury his Aunty, it could be done in Kenya, but not America, he works hard for his money and All Americans think the same way, even Africans who migrate and naturalize there. $20,000 bucks for his aunt? Except he didn't work for that money or his aunt was very good to him, most Americans will never bring out such money. If you have a relative over there you'll understand what I'm talking about

1 Like

Re: Obama Is A Traitor- Barack Obama's Elder Brother. by ki02020(m): 8:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
I never knew obama has an elder brother.....the guy just made himself popular by force

1 Like

Re: Obama Is A Traitor- Barack Obama's Elder Brother. by Volksfuhrer(m): 9:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
PPAngel:

Shatap there

From Nigeria to CAR, south Sudan, Mai, Congo DRC , the Obama adminstration unleashed wars.

What has all that got to do with Malik's conduct against his younger brother? Did you take those black pills before making this post?

4 Likes

Re: Obama Is A Traitor- Barack Obama's Elder Brother. by LEvuls(m): 9:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
The problem with The Blacks every where round the world.

Hardly to find an honest one.

1 Like

Re: Obama Is A Traitor- Barack Obama's Elder Brother. by socialmediaman: 9:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
Well even if it were true and he could call someone to pick the tab, the average American would only do that for a very dear relative, possibly a grand parent, parent or close sibling or relative. Not just for anyone, even if you're related to them by blood. That's what the system there teaches them, and that's partly bacause money is very hard to earn over there. He has a family too, if his wife says no, then forget it, it won't happen, women are very powerful in America.

PPAngel:
It wasn't just for the burial but to cover medical costs and shipping of her corpse back to Africa something the family could not afford and something Obama could easily raise by simply calling Chagoury brothers to tell Tinubu to pick the tab as he has done severally in the past when in need of campaign funds

2 Likes

Re: Obama Is A Traitor- Barack Obama's Elder Brother. by SkyBlue1: 9:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
PPAngel:

Shatap there

Because he was voted in president of Africa? You people and your silly victim and entitlement mentality. That is why the world doesn't take you seriously. Everybody has to do everything for you because you cannot do it for yourself. Why do african countries trade more with europe and america than they do among themselves.

6 Likes

Re: Obama Is A Traitor- Barack Obama's Elder Brother. by sweetrace(f): 9:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
why on earth is anyone paying attention to this druggie? He is such a joke. A few years ago he claimed he was also going to be Kenya's President. After being the object of so much ridicule, he wants to pull his own brother down. Hmm! I wonder who the real traitor is. Has he changed his lifestyle of boozing and going around in a drug haze all day? If he was my brother, I'd be ashamed of him also. What an opportunist! Using his dead Aunt to milk Obama. Where was he when his brother was working so hard to get to where he is today? Does he think it is easy to become a president? To be the president of the United States of America? To be a black president of the United States of America? Is anything handed freely to a black guy?
And as for Africa, when will we get tired of neocolonialism? Why do we always expect hand outs? Things to be given to us? Obama is the president of the U.S. and not Africa. African countries are blessed with enough resources to be self sufficient. Let's get it right and stop looking for stipends.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Is A Traitor- Barack Obama's Elder Brother. by nairalife2013(m): 9:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
PPAngel:

Shatap there

u are encouraging 21st century anti-self reliance! U are crusading for more dependence! In the developed world, yur kind of ideals are formed in legendary murals and hung in museums for public gaze, and they strick the advanced beholders with great awe!

2 Likes

Re: Obama Is A Traitor- Barack Obama's Elder Brother. by Holywizard: 10:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
GEJ my HERO, ASARI DOKUBO my MENTOR

Buhari is Sick!!!
Re: Obama Is A Traitor- Barack Obama's Elder Brother. by Ahmed0336(m): 10:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
thats their problem let them worry about theirs we gat ours(nigeria)
Re: Obama Is A Traitor- Barack Obama's Elder Brother. by MosD: 10:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
Well. Even if these allegations are right, Malik shouldn't have sold him out...the saying, 'family stick together, rats jump ship' should prevail
Re: Obama Is A Traitor- Barack Obama's Elder Brother. by major466(m): 11:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
Members of the Reptilian brotherhood dont care about anyone but their agenda. Malik and family should forget about Obama and move on with their lives.
Re: Obama Is A Traitor- Barack Obama's Elder Brother. by Stunner1(f): 11:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
angry angry angry
Re: Obama Is A Traitor- Barack Obama's Elder Brother. by urNIGHTMARE: 1:09am On Apr 27, 2015
What people don't understand is that Obama is now a slave to the god this world. The sit the man is sitting on is that of satan himself. Have anyone asked himself why he and other western powers are doing everything possible to promote abominables including homosexuality around the world? The world is deeper than u know
Re: Obama Is A Traitor- Barack Obama's Elder Brother. by kinematic(m): 5:16am On Apr 27, 2015
I'm not a big Obama fan but this is typical, a very shameless african trying to pull down the one successful guy in the family.
Re: Obama Is A Traitor- Barack Obama's Elder Brother. by omonnakoda: 5:36am On Apr 27, 2015
panachuku:
silly african mentality. cos he bcam gov he shud use his veto powers to bring u all to usa or send ur free money smh
Actually it is not that silly. George W Bush did more for Africa than any other American President in history. Now the Chinese e doing even more. America spend more money in Egypt than in the whole of Africa ,why? to protect Jewish security.So there is a Jewish lobby in America looking out for Jews why should blacks not do the same they have contributed and suffered more for America and are a much bigger population.America owes Africa a lot more than it owes Israel. Besides Africa does not need handouts just a fair deal; Non exploitative trade and investment . Just one example; The Global chocolate market is worth more than $100 billion and yet there is NOT ONE African chocolate manufacturer of note despite producing more than half of the cocoa .Access to markets is the key issue and the only way Africa can grow without being beggars. In that regard he has been disappointing. Anyway with China Africa has a real partner
Re: Obama Is A Traitor- Barack Obama's Elder Brother. by coolzeal(m): 5:38am On Apr 27, 2015
Most politicians are puppet answerable to their masters. The elites and unseen power that controls the media, economy and almost everything and those whom seems to oppose are overthrown with controversies. Sounds like a conspiracy theory right, but it might be the truth. History has a way of showing these things to us.
Re: Obama Is A Traitor- Barack Obama's Elder Brother. by Chinum: 6:15am On Apr 27, 2015
idrezee:
Joel Gilbert, the man who produced the film Dreams from My Real Father, which suggested that Obama's Communist mentor, Frank Marshall Davis, may be his real father, has just released a bombshell interview with Obama's brother Malik.

Malik ObamaMalik also said that he and his Aunt Zeituni made the journey to the US to attend the Inauguration, but did not feel like they were welcome nor were they treated well. However, not only was that the case then, but he went on to say, "Even up till now, it's like that. If I need to see him, then I have to really make an effort and when I go, I do go, then I go in through the back door or at night. This last visit when I went my aunt died in Boston, I really was crushed and broken."

When Zeituni died, Malik appealed to Obama for funds to. help bury her.

"I told him that she's our aunt, she's your father's sister, she loved you very much and we need to do something for her," he told Gilbert. "We need around twenty thousand dollars and he said that was too much and that it seemed like she deserved what she got.

And I was saying in my mind, 'what kind of person is this?' And I told him, 'you say you're your brother's keeper, I don't feel it, and I don't see you living up to what you say.' She had really been good to him when he came. I felt really sad that he would just abandon her like that. I just left. She was stuck there for a month. People were trying to raise money and we finally got her back."

The conditions in Kenya, and Africa in general are pretty poor. Malik says that there is "extreme hardship, poverty." He also points out their technology suffers as a result as their infrastructure is poor and they have no electricity. Yet, the man who claims to be his "brother's keeper" (a completely twisted view of what the Bible speaks of) hasn't listed a finger or provided anything for the village Malik lives in.

Not sensing any respect from Obama, Malik said it all has made him feel "hurt, crushed."

Gilbert had sent a copy of his film to Malik to view. Obviously, I question how he viewed it with no electricity, but I'm sure there are areas, especially in government where electricity is readily available.

According to Malik, "There's a great resemblance. I think Frank Marshall Davis and Barack, they look alike. Some kind of moles I see on his face and Frank, he has those too. There's a resemblance."

However, when he was asked if Obama resembled his father, Malik said, "Not really, I don't. They talk, they say about the years, but no. No. Your movie definitely puts a lot of questions in my mind."

But Malik says that he would be willing to provide DNA in order to verify whether or not there is a relation of Barack Hussein Obama to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr.

"I would be willing to do that. I don't know how I'd deal with it, if it really came out that he really is a fraud or a con," said Malik.

Gilbert said, "It might be the reason why he made such a big deal about you politically, but personally he doesn't feel the bond."

Malik agreed. "Yeah, I agree with that because it's hard to understand how somebody can make such an about turn and make a big play about where he comes from and then once he gets what he gets, wants nothing to do with that place anymore. We need an explanation and if you can provide the explanation, it would be better for all of us so we won't be hanging, hoping for nothing. That's what I really feel for my people is 'cause they keep hoping. Maybe they're hoping for nothing. Cause he doesn't mention it any more where he comes from or who his relatives are. He doesn't say any of those things any more. It's really disappointing, Joel, but that's life. We live with it and move on and we wait for the truth to come out."

""I'd like to see him be for real, not be so deceptive," Malik said. "He should live up to his word and be the leader that we expected him to be," he said. "If he truly is my father's son, then he needs to behave in a way that if my father was back, was alive, he would be proud of him, because although my dad went through what he went through, he would never abandon his family."

While some of that makes me feel some sympathy towards Malik and his family, there are other aspects of his dealings that give me pause.

http://community.vanguardngr.com/m/blogpost?id=4565467%3ABlogPost%3A852714

I knew all this beef was all about money. No dey thr dey wait, he'll soon become the true son of ur father by training the whole village. Mtchewwwww.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be Like Bro / My Personal Experience With Governor Ambode / Buhari Changed Obafemi 100 Naira Note With His Image (photoshoped)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.