Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Update On Dr. Abraham Adeniran Ariyo And Noise By Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Dr. Abraham Adeniran Ariyo And Noise By Igbos (1702 Views)

Anambra 100% Built By Igbos Photos / Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment / Forget The Noise By APC, PDP – Agbakoba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On Dr. Abraham Adeniran Ariyo And Noise By Igbos by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
I contributed 50 votes to the petition and don't tell me that's a waste. cheesy

Plz, my Ibo brothers and sisters, don't disappoint me because don't tell me you have once again proven to be toothless bulldogs and all you ever do is make unnecessary noise everywhere.

The petition should be over 10000 by now. But the truthsayer, Dr Abraham Adeniran Ariyo, is still at his work and yet to get a simple caution. And he hasn't been summoned to court. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

N/B: be civil on the updates, no bigotry.

6 Likes

Re: Update On Dr. Abraham Adeniran Ariyo And Noise By Igbos by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ibos mumu sha.

after all the noise, huffing and puffing, nothing happened. cheesy cheesy

Ibos na mumu people. cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Update On Dr. Abraham Adeniran Ariyo And Noise By Igbos by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
LagosDecides15:
I and my family be mumu sha.
My mama and papa na mumu people. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Update On Dr. Abraham Adeniran Ariyo And Noise By Igbos by idu1(m): 7:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
LagosDecides15:
Ibos mumu sha.

how do you nothing happens to the doctor?
Re: Update On Dr. Abraham Adeniran Ariyo And Noise By Igbos by PedroJP(m): 7:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
LagosDecides15:
yorubas mumu sha and don't even deserve capital letter.

they keep hating on the real progressivescheesy cheesy

yorubas na mumu people wey no wan learn and blike Islam dey affect us too. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Update On Dr. Abraham Adeniran Ariyo And Noise By Igbos by wadetaw202: 8:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
idu1:
how do you nothing happens to the doctor?

If anything had happened to him, you igbomus would have posted it here. When something has not happened self, you igbomus make empty boast about it. How much more when something happens, you would have sung to the high heavens about it.

1 Like

Re: Update On Dr. Abraham Adeniran Ariyo And Noise By Igbos by idu1(m): 8:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
wadetaw202:

If anything had happened to him, you igbomus would have posted it here. When something has not happened self, you igbomus make empty boast about it. How much more when something happens, you would have sung to the high heavens about it.
you an idi..ot who tell you am an igbo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On Dr. Abraham Adeniran Ariyo And Noise By Igbos by wadetaw202: 8:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
[quote author=PedroJP post=33138094][/quote] the question has not changed; what have you igbomus done to the doctor.
Re: Update On Dr. Abraham Adeniran Ariyo And Noise By Igbos by wadetaw202: 8:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
idu1:
you an idi..ot who tell you am an igbo?

You are a worse eediot. Idiocy runs in your family. If you are not Igbo, why are you so pained? Igbomu
Re: Update On Dr. Abraham Adeniran Ariyo And Noise By Igbos by Rose2014: 9:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
LagosDecides15:
I contributed 50 votes to the petition and don't tell me that's a waste. cheesy

Plz, my Ibo brothers and sisters, don't disappoint me because don't tell me you have once again proven to be toothless bulldogs and all you ever do is make unnecessary noise everywhere.

The petition should be over 10000 by now. But the truthsayer, Dr Abraham Adeniran Ariyo, is still at his work and yet to get a simple caution. And he hasn't been summoned to court. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

N/B: be civil on the updates, no bigotry.

First of all, it's not only Igbos that condemned his unguarded utterance. If he wasn't a coward, he should have maintained his position but alas he began writing an epistle.
Many things were achieved

1. He was forced to lose some days of sleep over what took him like 5mins to post.
2. He was made to write his life history on the net instead of resting from a long work day
3.He was made to renew his love for Igbos by pledging loyalty to his previous and present Igbo bosses, colleagues, friends and best man
4. He learned that you don't post nonsense on Facebook
5. He has learned never ever to try such again in his lifetime.
6. He was made to deny his own words and blame it on computer fabricators. Beat that?

And u say nothing was achieved?
Personally my 'good side' didn't want him to lose his job for the sake of his innocent children but he has bn taught a lesson he will never forget.

Finally, it's too early for you to jubilate. The petition was only signed last week And if you love that Dr, keep your voice down, at least for now. You're not helping him in anyway with a stupid thread like this

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update On Dr. Abraham Adeniran Ariyo And Noise By Igbos by Trut(m): 9:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
Can someone paste the link to the petition? I want to see the number petition signed so far
Re: Update On Dr. Abraham Adeniran Ariyo And Noise By Igbos by idu1(m): 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
wadetaw202:

You are a worse eediot. Idiocy runs in your family. If you are not Igbo, why are you so pained? Igbomu
e pain amu.
Re: Update On Dr. Abraham Adeniran Ariyo And Noise By Igbos by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
LagosDecides15:
Ibos mumu sha.

Re: Update On Dr. Abraham Adeniran Ariyo And Noise By Igbos by wadetaw202: 9:42am On Apr 27, 2015
idu1:
e pain amu.

It looks like it pained you first. Why were you denying your OSU ancestry first time?

(1) (Reply)

Dokubo Asari Threatens To Deal With Buhari / Patience Jonathan Helps Jonathan Packs Out Of Aso Rock / Helicopters Fly APC And Nigerian Flag Across Lagos Skies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.