Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,399 members, 7,843,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures - Properties (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures (84219 Views)

WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) / American Decorative Stamped Concrete, Any Where In Nigeria. Amazing Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2021
Hello house
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by amalab30(m): 7:57pm On Oct 08, 2021
Beautiful job here boss..

Could you explain if this would outlast tiles and cost comparison also.

I await your reply sir.

nabiz:
Indoor stamped concrete
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 6:15am On Oct 09, 2021
amalab30:
Beautiful job here boss..

Could you explain if this would outlast tiles and cost comparison also.

I await your reply sir.

It is a matter of choice but to me I prefer this indoor stamping. This is because of the marble look it give you. I think this is cheaper. To buy a marble that will give you this look will cost you an average of 14,000 per square meter and you will still buy sand, cement and labor but this indoor increte will cost you only 6,000 naira both labor and material. Indoor stamping give a more natural took and will give you the opportunity to choose between colors and patterns that will suit your style.

The only did advantage with indoor stamping is that you will always apply acrylic sealer on the surface in every two two years to make it look glossy and shinny always.

1 Like

Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by amalab30(m): 10:37am On Oct 09, 2021
Thanks for the very comprehensive explanation. When the time is right, we will let you know.

In all, I wish you greater successes.

nabiz:

It is a matter of choice but to me I prefer this indoor stamping. This is because of the marble look it give you. I think this is cheaper. To buy a marble that will give you this look will cost you an average of 14,000 per square meter and you will still buy sand, cement and labor but this indoor increte will cost you only 6,000 naira both labor and material. Indoor stamping give a more natural took and will give you the opportunity to choose between colors and patterns that will suit your style.

The only did advantage with indoor stamping is that you will always apply acrylic sealer on the surface in every two two years to make it look glossy and shinny always.
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2021
amalab30:
Thanks for the very comprehensive explanation. When the time is right, we will let you know.

In all, I wish you greater successes.

v thanks so much. I am deeply honored

1 Like

Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 1:07pm On Oct 10, 2021
nabiz:
WE ARE:
PARK&HOME CREATIONS NIG. LTD.

WE ARE INTO:
landscaping engineering and interior creations.

OUR MISSION:
is to satisfy our clients with the highest qaulity cost friendly home finishing and furnishing services that will stand the test of time.

OUR VISSION:
is to become and retain our position as the most honest and trusted company to deal with.

PLEASE NOTE: All the pictures you see below are our job. The have address in case you want to visit the site. We don't upload other people job or download internet picture like many people in this forum lol. We are real and original. We don't promise what we can not do. Pls notify this forum if you notice any picture that is not ours. And for those people using pirating our picture without our permission, I say shame on you

Avoid the use of cheap and fake materials. Just call me now on 08135884401 for your quality and guaranteed job.

Many people have severally called to inquire about quotation and price and cost of installing a decorative stamped concrete floor, so in other to serve you better, i have decided to make my price open

Our price varies base on region and state. SOUTH SOUTH= #6500 Per sqm,

SUUTH EAST(Ebonyi state excluded)= #6,300,

SOUTH WEST= #6,000,

NORTH = #5,800 Pay sqm

Pls the reason for the price difference in location is as a result of price in Granite stone in these regions

IMPORTED MATERIALS + LABOUR= #4,000.00 per sqm

LABOUR ONLY= #1,500.00 per sqm

This means if we provide all the materials(both local and foreign imported materials) we charge #6,500.00.
per square meter

If you provide all the materials(both local and imported materials ) we charge= #1,500.00 per square meter.

If you provide the local materials while we provide the imported materials and labour,,= #4,000.00.
per square meter

PLS NOTE: We don't just charge the above amount, we give you a detailed quotation that will enable you to compare the price, qauntity and qaulity of our materials to our competitors. I device you to always ask for quotation and not just price per square meter

MATERIALS NEEDED FOR STAMPED CONCRETE INSTALLATION

LOCAL MATERIALS
(1)Portland cement=
(2)Granite stone(chippings)
(3)Sand
(4)8mm iron rods or iron mesh
(5)Sqaure pipe(ranging irons)
(6)Binding wire
(7)Hydrochloric acid(optional)
(coolDiamond cutting disc/blade
(9)Concrete mixer
(10)black nylon/waterproof​

FOREIGN /IMPORTED MATERIALS
(1)Original colour hardener
(2)Original acrylic sealer
(3)Antic release​ agent.

To see the pictures of some materials, just click on this link https://www.nairaland.com/2934399/welcome-new-construction-site-p.h

CALL US FOR YOUR ORIGINAL IMPORTED STAMPED CONCRETE TOOLS AND MATERIALS

pls feel free to ask me any other questions you may feel like or call us on 08135884401. Also you can click on this link to visit my office for more picture
https://www.nairaland.com/2840360/please-visit-office

NOTE: we notice that some people are charging as low as #5,000 per sqm. Pls avoid the use of substandard materials, avoid cheap service, go for quality, go for rest of mind, try us to see the different.

Website on: http://www.parkandhomecreations.org

For enquiry call or Whatsapp on 08135884401 or 08022141225

waiting for your call

Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 8:29am On Oct 11, 2021
Call now

Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2021

Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 1:28am On Oct 12, 2021
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 8:58am On Oct 12, 2021
...08135884401, 08022141225

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by amalab30(m): 7:05pm On Oct 12, 2021
Is this still stamped flooring?

nabiz:
...08135884401, 08022141225
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2021
amalab30:
Is this still stamped flooring?

yes na. It is done with woodern mat called wood plank
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 10:03pm On Oct 12, 2021
This one is called wood frame while the above is wood planks

Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 6:51am On Oct 13, 2021
Morning everyone
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
nabiz:
Morning everyone
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by amalab30(m): 9:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
It's very impressive. Keep up the good work sir.

nabiz:
yes na. It is done with woodern mat called wood plank
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 5:31am On Oct 14, 2021
amalab30:
It's very impressive. Keep up the good work sir.

thanks
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2021
nabiz:
thanks
call me now

Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 7:53am On Oct 15, 2021
How can we serve you
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2021
,,o8135884401
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 2:45am On Oct 16, 2021
0802214l225
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 7:18am On Oct 16, 2021
Good morning and happy weekend
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 6:21am On Oct 18, 2021
Happy new week
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 1:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
nabiz:
Happy new week
we are here to serve you

Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 11:01am On Oct 19, 2021
Call us for your general landscaping work
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2021
,,,o8135884401..
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2021
How do we serve you
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 5:20am On Oct 21, 2021
The best time to do you house is now
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 8:16pm On Oct 21, 2021
Give your house the best look
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 7:01am On Oct 22, 2021
Thank God it's Friday
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2021
We are park&home creations LTD. We are the best
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 6:41am On Oct 23, 2021
O8022141225

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (49) (Reply)

The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers / "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad / Architectural Masterpieces From Black Lake House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.