Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Doggy Ordeal - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Doggy Ordeal (1439 Views)

WASTED YEARS: The Ordeal Of A Pastor’s Son (18+) / My Ordeal With A Lady Today / The Outcome Of DOGGY STYLE (pics) To All Guys Out There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doggy Ordeal by Fabdedon(m): 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
" Should i go to Damian's lodge or chris's lodge" i kept debating as i was returning from the Maths class heading to my hostel..
Every thing being taught today was complete rubbish..The only thing i would have understood then is the formular to derive food.. The more i tried to concentrate the more it gets confusing...
Miraculously our Maths professor changed to fried chicken spiced to the teeth displayed in a show glass.. My lower jaw couldnt help but drop, watery already not until i got a tap from my neighbour that she needs my attention.. Bleep !
**Phone rings **
hmm this one Charlie is calling me.. Hope it is not about food oo.
. That guy sha.. Although he lives with his parent, he sure knows how to arrive at the exact time when spoons are needed.. I picked up the call

Me: Charlie, guy food don finish oo,in fact we noo cook today nah Danmian side i wan go chop self..
Charlie: Heheh guy you dey mad bah.. Which one come be this one nah..
Me: Noo , i just de talk oo , i know say you dey front of my door now. that food wea dey scent there no be me cook ooo,nah the pastor wife for the next compound dey cook soo..
Charlie: Heheh , guy you no well, abeg come my house now i dey do birthday.. I de wait for Damian them make they come back from kecture..
Me: ehh guy i dey come nah nah nah..
** I dropped the phone **
I dont need anyone to direct me to Charlie's house.. With the concentration of hunger in me my instict were active as i located his house within a minute..
From distance i could hear music sound coming from direction of Chalie's house.. I berged in taking bold steps towards the entrance door flooded with foorwears..
i would have succeeded not until i heard a sound that attracted my 5 sence organs..
Whhoooaa whoooa its barked again..
I couldnt help but freeze as i slowly turn to see the creature.. .
Just the size of the head like our church loud speaker caused goooese pimples sprinkle all around my body..as it crawls out from its kernel..
Slowly i retared towards the main gate..not only for another creature gladly wating for me to fall into its trap..
Then verily verily i fould out that the devil is currently using my picture as Hand_fan..
I slowly went down on my kneels and raised my right hand up..didnt even knew when i started singing..
" be my com...forter....Holy spirit
As i am now in the dens of dogs..
My hope is soooooo Narrow"

I opened one of my eyes to see whats happening in my surrounding..lo and behold the dogs now walking around me in circular motion.. Am very sure this time they are saying the prayer before meal..
I had wanted to say it is Finished !!!.. But something told me not to loose hope, i stretched my two hands further upwards and faced heaven....
Father!!
You that saveth Daniel in the lions den..Daddy
Even when his lions havent being fed for some days.. Daddy
Father!! Even as the lions said their prayer before meal as they surround Daniel.. Daddy

I did look down at the dogs once more to see if there is any effect only to see them smacking their lips patiently to see if i have finished saying my last prayer..
Father!!
I screamed this time with tears in my eyes
If you save Daniel in the lions den, Daddy Dog nah biscuit bone for you..
Father as you send your Angel come silent the lion.. Daddy i no need write names of Noise makers before this dogs shut up..
Daddy, as..
Charlie : Heeyy Jack,billy get inside..
: ohh Fab am sorry , you should have knocked nah am sorry please dont be angry..
If only he knows that what he is telling me now is story for the gods..
I turned back immediately and went for the door.. Rubbish if to say i die now, nah dog dem go talk say kill me nonsence..as i soloquised home
Cc
ishilove
lalasticlala
alberto2k
orijin101
kizmarty

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Doggy Ordeal by nnachukz(m): 2:21am On Apr 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Doggy Ordeal by Fabdedon(m): 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
actually one of my old thread that wasnt recognised..
So amu inviting you guys here so we just discuss on how to promote our association.
RAOWS
Cc
Kingtom,
Orijin101,
ipledge,
stephenqueen, 2dice
, jezyfreezman,
acekid4c,
chimerase2,
jacksparrow1207,
countersparrow,
sinaj
prettythicksme,
fulaboy,
harrysterol..
Kinglekan
and new recruits show here
#Disturbing_NL
Re: Doggy Ordeal by 2dice(m): 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
Aye boss
2dice eyaff land Gidigba
where dem Goons
Re: Doggy Ordeal by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
Fabdedon:
So amu inviting you guys here so we just discuss on how to promote our association.
RAOWS
Cc
Kingtom,
Orijin101,
ipledge,
stephenqueen, 2dice
, jezyfreezman,
acekid4c,
chimerase2,
jacksparrow1207,
countersparrow,
sinaj
prettythicksme,
fulaboy,
harrysterol..
Kinglekan
#Disturbing_NL
pop Champagne
Re: Doggy Ordeal by Fabdedon(m): 9:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
2dice and ipledge.. So how do you think we can promote this one association for good and weed effect (bad) in a balanced scale
Re: Doggy Ordeal by tohpahz(f): 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Doggy Ordeal by Fulaboy(m): 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lmao thank god you manage escape
Re: Doggy Ordeal by kinglekan: 10:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
Fabdedon:
RAOWS
Cc
Kingtom,
Orijin101,
ipledge,
stephenqueen, 2dice
, jezyfreezman,
acekid4c,
chimerase2,
jacksparrow1207,
countersparrow,
sinaj
prettythicksme,
fulaboy,
harrysterol..
Kinglekan
#Disturbing_NL

Wata gwan?? grin
Re: Doggy Ordeal by chimerase2: 12:14am On May 01, 2015
Re: Doggy Ordeal by kinglekan: 8:11am On May 01, 2015
Fabdedon:
Heehehehe!! Nice 1 bro. grin
Re: Doggy Ordeal by KingTom(m): 9:13am On May 01, 2015
Guy you funny die grin

(1) (Reply)

Funny Life Facts About Nigerian / Photo: When God Finally Decides To Deal With Your Enemy !!! / Ibadan Erupts In Excitement With Glo Laffta Fest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.