Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:08 AM

Is This What "sharia" Is About? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is This What "sharia" Is About? (839 Views)

Iranian Women Went Coverless In Protest Against Hijab And Sharia Law / Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. / The Truth About Sharia Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This What "sharia" Is About? by morpheus24: 7:10pm On Feb 02, 2009
I am very dissappointed at this scene and if I had an Ak47 would have shot the person who ordered this type of act on a child?

And some of you call the Taliban and hamas Freedom fighters. This is the freedom they are fighting for!

http://nigeriaworld.com/feature/publication/awodele/013009n.html
Re: Is This What "sharia" Is About? by babs787(m): 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2009
@Morpehus24

I thought you are an adult and shouldnt have fell for this gimmick.

To start with, a person that steals because of hunger would not be punished and certain things are to be considered as to why the person stole.

The incident in that link is the handwork of the enemy of Islam. A grown up couldnt be subjected to cutting of hands for stealing bread let alone a kid that never knew anything. Its a blatant lie in which you of all people fell for. It may be those people advertising one thing or the other or the magicians that dupe people in the guise of doing magic.

Also, in carryng out punishment for shariah, its not done as we see in the pictures therein.  You should find out how shariah punishment is being carried out. Lest I forget, permit me to ask you, why did they put cloth under his hand when they wanted to cut his hand?
Is crushing of hand part of shariah punishment?

Oga, dont fall for gimmick, be wise and use your senses.

I wish I could have a discussion with that liar.
Re: Is This What "sharia" Is About? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2009
i wouldnt rely on that picture so much. Looks like a lie to me.
Go watch the Iraq documentaries during Saddam's error to see how sharia punishment is carried out.
Re: Is This What "sharia" Is About? by bindex(m): 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2009
This looks a bit fishy to me but there is nothing the slaves of Allah can not do.
Re: Is This What "sharia" Is About? by morpheus24: 9:06pm On Feb 02, 2009
babs787:

@Morpehus24

I thought you are an adult and shouldnt have fell for this gimmick.

To start with, a person that steals because of hunger would not be punished and certain things are to be considered as to why the person stole.

The incident in that link is the handwork of the enemy of Islam. A grown up couldnt be subjected to cutting of hands for stealing bread let alone a kid that never knew anything. Its a blatant lie in which you of all people fell for. It may be those people advertising one thing or the other or the magicians that dupe people in the guise of doing magic.

Also, in carryng out punishment for shariah, its not done as we see in the pictures therein. You should find out how shariah punishment is being carried out. Lest I forget, permit me to ask you, why did they put cloth under his hand when they wanted to cut his hand?
Is crushing of hand part of shariah punishment?

Oga, dont fall for gimmick, be wise and use your senses.

On further examination of the pic, it does look like some sort of entertainment, magic trick of sorts.

To babs787

I can see you will reply this particular thread and not the other issues I pose to you and Olabowale. Please go to the religious section and answer the question on the first language spoken in which you highly scholarly islamic brother proclaimed was "Fusat- Arabic" I need an answer on that one too!
Re: Is This What "sharia" Is About? by Jarus(m): 8:10am On Feb 03, 2009
babs787:

I combed the page to get that article writer's email address to write a rejoinder to him on how he has fallen victim of misinformation being circulated by email, but couldn't find it.
Anyways, If I'm able to have email address of Nigeriaworld.com, I will find time to write a rejoinder to that article.
Re: Is This What "sharia" Is About? by babs787(m): 8:06pm On Feb 03, 2009
@Morpheus

I thought somebody has replied you?

(1) (Reply)

God's Love Toward A Radical Muslim / State Things That Make Prophet Muhammed Holy Or Unique To Other Muslims. / Now, Don't You Believe Islam Is A True And Modest Religion??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.