Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,067 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Actress Anne Njemanze Runs For Dear Life As Her 2nd Marriage Crashes Due To Dome - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Anne Njemanze Runs For Dear Life As Her 2nd Marriage Crashes Due To Dome (1597 Views)

Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday / Juliet Njemanze: Upcoming Nollywood Actress (photos) / Marriage Is Over: Actress Anne Njemanze Beaten Mercilessly By Her Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Anne Njemanze Runs For Dear Life As Her 2nd Marriage Crashes Due To Dome by meltech(m): 9:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
Actress Anne Njemanze runs for dear life as her 2nd marriage crashes due to domestic violence

Anne who played the role of Inspector Sankey in the MNET series, Tinsel, married Silver Ojieson, who is younger than her, in November 2013. .
The cause of the crash is said to be as a result of frequent dose of beating she receives from silver. It got to a stage that she suffered a dislocated shoulder and her shoulders started looking like a spoilt cloth hanger. Their neighbors confirm that their home was a beehive of cries of fighting and serious beatings everyday. READ MORE: http://aprokovilla.com/actress-anne-njemanze-runs-for-dear-life-as-her-2nd-marriage-crashes-due-to-domestic-violence/
Re: Actress Anne Njemanze Runs For Dear Life As Her 2nd Marriage Crashes Due To Dome by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
I am totally against violence in marriage be it from the male or female, and as far as I'm concerned it is a legitimate ground for dissolving every marriage....

And ladies please a very sound warning to you, once u see any trace or iota of violence in a man pls do not go into a relationship with him with the hope he'll change, it's dangerous...

If i as a man could avoid violent people(both men n women), I wonder why u shouldn't .....
Re: Actress Anne Njemanze Runs For Dear Life As Her 2nd Marriage Crashes Due To Dome by meltech(m): 10:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
Raymondenyi:
I am totally against violence in marriage be it from the male or female, and as far as I'm concerned it is a legitimate ground for dissolving every marriage....

And ladies please a very sound warning to you, once u see any trace or iota of violence in a man pls do not go into a relationship with him with the hope he'll change, it's dangerous...

If i as a man could avoid violent people(both men n women), I wonder why u shouldn't .....

What if a man does behave well at the beginning and suddenly changes latter....?
I believe its just the Grace of God one needs .... "Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof"
Re: Actress Anne Njemanze Runs For Dear Life As Her 2nd Marriage Crashes Due To Dome by tinuolababy(f): 10:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
That's a good reason to divorce. I wish her the best.

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Ex Safaree Now Dating Meek Mill Ex K. Michelle / Davido Was D Only Student Of His Department To Graduate From BU School Of Music / Miley Cyrus ''show Your Hairy Armpits'' Now In Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.