Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Life Hammer - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Life Hammer (1129 Views)

M-audio Prokeys 88-keys Hammer-action Stage Piano For Sale / 3 In 1 HAMMER DRILL For Sale(from Germany) At N22,000 Only SOLD SOLD / In Need Of Mercedes 814, Air Compressor Machine With Jack Hammer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Hammer by MICHAEL55: 7:57pm On Feb 02, 2009
last week i got an accedent in car and my car doors were locked and i hardly able to come out of cars whe resue teams reached. i need a life hammer if anyone can tell me where to get it in good price so let me know

Thanks
Re: Life Hammer by WILLIAM21: 9:15pm On Feb 06, 2009
well last week i got the exident and a running truck jus ruined my gas cylinder but at the same time my doors locked and i couldnt able to go out and smell of gas in car is everwhere but i thx to GOD tht this life hammer saved me cz i bought it 2 days ago from the accedent so i broe the window mrror and jump out of the car. this life hammer is so good i suggest evryone to use it while in the car i got it from life hammer and it is in real good quality and portable. more it can cut the belt aswell. so try it its realy a good tool.
Re: Life Hammer by keba(m): 11:51pm On Feb 06, 2009
Please can someone explain to me what this life hammer is?
Re: Life Hammer by Busybody2(f): 12:35am On Feb 07, 2009
MICHAEL55:

last week i got [size=14pt]an accedent[/size] in car and my car doors were locked and i hardly able to come out of cars whe resue teams reached. i need a life hammer if anyone can tell me where to get it in good price so let me know

Thanks

WILLIAM21:

well last week i got the exident and a running truck jus ruined my gas cylinder but at the same time my doors locked and i couldnt able to go out and smell of gas in car is everwhere but i thx to GOD tht this life hammer saved me cz i bought it 2 days ago from [size=14pt]the accedent[/size] so i broe the window mrror and jump out of the car. this life hammer is so good i suggest evryone to use it while in the car i got it from life hammer and it is in real good quality and portable. more it can cut the belt aswell. so try it its realy a good tool.

keba:

Please can someone explain to me what this life hammer is?

Wait patiently for one of them to come and explain it to you, or better still give Siena a buzz, he is very good at these things grin Siena whatever you decide to do, go easy on them, they are only trying to market their wares, so feel free to knock them, but don't flatten them abeg grin grin grin
Re: Life Hammer by adeyemik: 6:25am On Feb 07, 2009
The "LifeHammer" is a small tool designed for expediting your exit from a car after a crash. The heavy steel hammer points are for knocking out the side windows to make an exit, while the small hook with a razor on the other end can cut through a seat belt.
Re: Life Hammer by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 07, 2009
@ Big_bumper:

I understand - but why do folk think Nairalanders are stupid?

Michael55 = William21
William21 = Michael55

William-Michael, there's an advert / business section, use them for Petes sake! angry

DeltaVAGTM
Re: Life Hammer by lexicon(m): 3:27pm On Feb 07, 2009
Siena:

@ Big_bumper:

I understand - but why do folk think Nairalanders are stupid?

Michael55 = William21
William21 = Michael55

William-Michael, there's an advert / business section, use them for Petes sake! angry

DeltaVAGTM

Broz, i no know say u self dey watch oooo ooo .
@poster, we are not fools here. If u wanna make an advert , go streight n do it. stop fooling us

(1) (Reply)

Buy Me Now! For 6 Million / Trailer Head Daf95xf / C-class 2001 N1.3m @ 12, 000 Miles - Last Used By A Mayor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.