Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Win And Pay After Winning (keep Your Own Word) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Win And Pay After Winning (keep Your Own Word) (2762 Views)

John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 / Tyson Fury Stripped Of IBF Title Less Than Two Weeks After Winning It / Photos: Man Runs Mad, Goes Unclad After Winning N1m In Sportbet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win And Pay After Winning (keep Your Own Word) by Emerah(m): 9:56pm On Apr 26, 2015
My name is Mr. Ben.

For the record, this post is to help the youths and also make my own money from my predictions.

Before I start, I need everyone to understand that I have no power to trace anybody that will accept my terms of predictions and payment and refuses to keep to his or her own word, GOD in heavens will only fight for me.

I will be giving one banker daily or so but my complete games will be strictly for sale and its maximum of 8 points. For my complete games, you will have it delivered to your phone on request and you pay after the games have played. I will be giving the games to 10 people daily based on this agreement and once I have upto people maximum number of 10 people, the agreement may change.

NOTE: I didn't say you will pay for my games after you have gotten your money from your winning, I give you my sure games today and you pay once the games play probably same day or the next day.

So if you want to be among the people that will have the games and pay after the games have played, start requesting for the games. Remember, if the games play and you refuse to keep to your own word, its only God that will be the judge.

My first banker game will be released every morning or the night before the game.

For calls or request, call 08103100554
Re: Win And Pay After Winning (keep Your Own Word) by IlorinFinest: 10:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
If this is genuine then God bless you my guy. Following bumper to fender
Re: Win And Pay After Winning (keep Your Own Word) by IlorinFinest: 10:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
If this is genuine then God bless you my guy. Following bumper to fender. Is your number on whatsapp?
Re: Win And Pay After Winning (keep Your Own Word) by Emerah(m): 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
IlorinFinest:
If this is genuine then God bless you my guy. Following bumper to fender
Its real so long I won't be discouraged by dose who will win and refuse to pay after winning.
Re: Win And Pay After Winning (keep Your Own Word) by IlorinFinest: 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
Emerah:

Its real so long I won't be discouraged by dose who will win and refuse to pay after winning.
yo on whatsapp? Or bbm?
Re: Win And Pay After Winning (keep Your Own Word) by Ayobamms: 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
I'm in too! i dont think it will be hard to pay you so far your bid isn't too high
Re: Win And Pay After Winning (keep Your Own Word) by Emerah(m): 10:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ayobamms:
I'm in too! i dont think it will be hard to pay you so far your bid isn't too high

My tomorrow's banker will be here in d morning and as for the complete games, u get it on request via text msg.
Re: Win And Pay After Winning (keep Your Own Word) by Holimallam(m): 11:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
Okay,make we see d game 1st
Re: Win And Pay After Winning (keep Your Own Word) by Chigorkizz(m): 6:46am On Apr 27, 2015
coming
Re: Win And Pay After Winning (keep Your Own Word) by seankafor(m): 6:59am On Apr 27, 2015
i go whatssap u sharp sharp
Re: Win And Pay After Winning (keep Your Own Word) by Emerah(m): 8:04am On Apr 27, 2015
Bankers of the day:

Besiktas - Kardemir (1X2 @Besiktas) - Turkey
Hobro - Midtjylland (1X2 @Midtjylland) - Denmark

For the rest of the games which are 8 points, request for it through text and pay after winning.
Re: Win And Pay After Winning (keep Your Own Word) by mcrol(m): 8:09am On Apr 27, 2015
and I asked myself "why would someone refuses to follow the T/C for using someone else's effort to make money ?' It's not done bro. just don't let your price be too high and always endeavour to air up your price tag before releasing the games to avoid story that touches
Re: Win And Pay After Winning (keep Your Own Word) by Ayobamms: 9:12am On Apr 27, 2015
Emerah:
Bankers of the day:

For the rest of the games which are 8 points, request for it through text and pay after winning.

I'm not gonna play this today but would follow the game to know how sure it's...
Re: Win And Pay After Winning (keep Your Own Word) by IlorinFinest: 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
Emerah:
Bankers of the day:

I sent you a text but you haven't reply
Re: Win And Pay After Winning (keep Your Own Word) by mcrol(m): 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
na soooo
man need to follow quietly and observe first ooo. na money matter we dey talk for here ooo
Re: Win And Pay After Winning (keep Your Own Word) by Scout60(m): 1:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
Emerah:
Bankers of the day:

the remaining game pls 08139180888
Re: Win And Pay After Winning (keep Your Own Word) by almajiri101: 1:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
Thieves everywhere...

Hollimalam and ilorinfinest = Emerah. The three monikers were registered same time and date.

People should be very careful, run for your dear life if he dares demand for money before releasing games.

Scammers hardly keep to promise.
Re: Win And Pay After Winning (keep Your Own Word) by IlorinFinest: 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
almajiri101:
Thieves everywhere...

Hollimalam and ilorinfinest = Emerah. The three monikers were registered same time and date.

People should be very careful, run for your dear life if he dares demand for money before releasing games.

same time and date hun?! how did you see the time I registered? undecided I have Another nl account,...you can continue saying waheva you like. I do not even know these guys and here you are shouting "Thieves everywhere" you need deliverance!
Re: Win And Pay After Winning (keep Your Own Word) by Holimallam(m): 3:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
almajiri101:
Thieves everywhere...
. Trying to be popular,right!
Re: Win And Pay After Winning (keep Your Own Word) by Frenomars: 3:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
Learn how to make cool cash, by just clicking the link below> http://cashwego.com/index.php?ref=1211
Re: Win And Pay After Winning (keep Your Own Word) by almajiri101: 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
Emerah:
Bankers of the day:

Lost.

Look for better things to do with your time.
Re: Win And Pay After Winning (keep Your Own Word) by mcrol(m): 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
Emerah:
Bankers of the day:

There's never a second Chance for first impression.......
not even one out of two? Besiktas managed to gain their victory @90+ which some bookies don't honour. In brief, the two predictions were nothing but............ u know the rest.
Re: Win And Pay After Winning (keep Your Own Word) by IlorinFinest: 8:29am On Apr 29, 2015
Emerah:

you promised to drop games daily and you didn't drop any yesterday angry
Re: Win And Pay After Winning (keep Your Own Word) by Fiberesima1984(m): 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2020
I need games to pay latter
Re: Win And Pay After Winning (keep Your Own Word) by Aridunnuoluwa(m): 1:23pm On Jan 09, 2020
nice one bro... why not creatw a Whatsapp group.. then you send the games there..here is my line... 08164749928... will call you soon
Re: Win And Pay After Winning (keep Your Own Word) by Aridunnuoluwa(m): 2:12pm On Jan 09, 2020
the games are not today more over the games are not in the league

(1) (Reply)

Today's Sure Matches Booking Code / Bet9ja Shop / Get Brand New Kia By Bank Financing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.