Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,325 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:31 PM

Finding Used Motors - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Finding Used Motors (757 Views)

Toks Lagos Cleared 98 model Toyota Corolla For Just 850k @ AUTOCEJIKON MOTORS / Very Clean Naija Used00model Acura Mdx Going For Just 1.4m @ Autocejikon Motors / 24-seater Ferry Boat, Double Outboard Motors+generator For Lighting And Ac. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finding Used Motors by MICHAEL55: 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2009
i have a mechanic shop and i need a toyata celica used engines in good condition. please anyone can give me the best engine so i can replace it with the old one please let me know where to get the information about the used engines.

Thanks
Re: Finding Used Motors by bigfather(m): 8:39pm On Feb 02, 2009
Wrong section bros !
Re: Finding Used Motors by WILLIAM21: 9:20pm On Feb 06, 2009
i also have a mechanic shop but i wa facing some problems in getting the used engines because there were loads of customers for them but i want some nice condition engines nw i found this site Used motors very helpful with reasonable rates and with a labor free for 1 year warranty. you try it it really good engine providers.
Re: Finding Used Motors by Kafin(m): 1:35am On Feb 07, 2009
You have to specify the year and model of the cars on which you want to relace the engine. Or you can give the serial number of the Engine.

Note that the warranty can not be honored after the engine is exported.
Re: Finding Used Motors by promise72(m): 6:30am On Feb 07, 2009
MICHAEL55:

i have a mechanic shop and i need a toyata celica used engines in good condition. please anyone can give me the best engine so i can replace it with the old one please let me know where to get the information about the used engines.

Thanks

You sound way too american in your topic. you have to call it engine like its known in naija.
also specify the year you are looking for the most. pictures might also help.

Good luck.
Re: Finding Used Motors by promise72(m): 6:30am On Feb 07, 2009
MICHAEL55:

i have a mechanic shop and i need a toyata celica used engines in good condition. please anyone can give me the best engine so i can replace it with the  old one please let me know where to get the information about the used engines.

Thanks

You sound way too american in your topic. you have to call it engine like its known in naija.
also specify the year you are looking for the most. pictures might also help.

Good luck.
Re: Finding Used Motors by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 07, 2009
Nairalanders, Michael21 and William55 are one and the same person.
Follow their daft posts - where you find one, you'll find the "other". angry

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-227900.0.html#msg3437468

William-Michael, why can't you guys just be normal?
If you had a brain between the pair of you, you'd be dangerous!

DeltaVAGTM

(1) (Reply)

If You Love Speed You Will Need This Pill:How FAST CAN YOU GOOOOOOOOO / Dont Read Me Alone,do It / Help Check This Vin 4tibg22r4yu697591

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.