Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,061 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Where Can I Invest 500,000 Naira - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Where Can I Invest 500,000 Naira (20904 Views)

This Is The Best Way To Invest 500 Naira / Pls I Need Advice And Clue On How To Invest 500,000 Naira / How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Invest 500,000 Naira by periwyte2(m): 1:52pm On May 22, 2015
olujaidi:

Invest in yourself....books, professional certifications.

Investments in knowledge always pay off.

Me= Pry 6, WASCE, Bsc, PGDE, M.ED... Isn't that enough for a now?

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Invest 500,000 Naira by ChuckVentures(m): 9:06am On May 30, 2015
I import goods at very cheap prices from China, Korea, USA, etc and sell online for huge profits (100% - 200% profit).

My store on Konga: konga.com/style-plus

I am looking for investors who will partner with me so I can take this business to the next level.

Investment capital: N100,000 - N200,000
Investment period: 6 months
Return on investment: N200,000 - 450,000

I already have much experience in this business so there is very little risk involved. I have also given a realistic investment period to allow for any delay in turnover.

I hope you consider my offer with an open mind. Contact me if you need more details.

Thank you.

Emmanuel Chucks
echucks19@gmail.com
Re: Where Can I Invest 500,000 Naira by SC1738: 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
Money Talks with Rahmon Ojukotola is a regular radio show that helps and teaches Nigerians how to safely invest money in regulated securities and investments in Nigeria.

It is available for free on iTunes, spotify, google etc

https://tunein.com/podcasts/Business-News/MoneyTalks-with-Rahmon-Ojukotola-p1149619/
Re: Where Can I Invest 500,000 Naira by Ejadike(m): 11:40am On Sep 02, 2018
afanide:

SINCERELY SPEAKING, I WOULDNT ADVISE YOU TO INVEST IN FOREX/FOOTBALL BETTING/BINARY TRADING

Why would you want to invest in
Binary/Footbball Betting/Forex etc.
Where your Heart will not Be at rest?

INVEST YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY IN A GENUINE/ RELIABLE BUSINESS WHERE
YOU WILL SEE YOUR MONEY YIELD DOUBLE PROFIT WITHIN
1MONTH WITHOUT STRESS OR FEAR.

Importation Business is the Best Option. If u re a Student/Worker, i guess selling
Laptops will not be difficult 4u as
almost every student needs Laptop.

I will introduce you to a Korean
Company where you can get Branded
Items (Brand New) Mac Book Air
Laptops with Window 8 installed in it
for just 38k, and u pay Just 2k to ship it
to Nigeria.

WITH 20-50K YOU CAN START THIS BUSINESS.

You fellow students will beg to pay you
80k for each Laptop. Some will even
Book ahead for it. I just graduated from UJ and i call assure you of HUGE PROFIT.

You can also decide to sell Samsung galaxy Phones which you can also get
from this Korea Company. Anyone can do this Business even
Workers/Students/Corpers. Dont bother about Where to sell your
Imported goods.

I will show you how to
sell on Konga/Jumia/OLX etc.

This is not Binary Trading/Forex/
Football Betting where you invest your
hard earned Money and Lose
everything. Invest in a Profitable
business where you can watch you
Multiply within 1month. I cant explain everything here.

If you
are in Port-Harcourt, call me so we
meet 'One-On-One' for Full Practical
Knowledge/Training on this Business.

Get their Contacts/details here
http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/
nath.htm

Nathaniel,
Port-Harcourt
afanide.nathaniel@gmail.com
Pls visit the site b4 calling.
please tell me more about this company. I think I'm interested
Re: Where Can I Invest 500,000 Naira by ReppingLocals(f): 5:40am On Sep 03, 2018
Dear Friends,

Do You Desire To Invest, Get Back To Us Urgently After Reading This!!!

Our core Business is Financial Assets Management. We have long-term viable and profitable Investment with success guarantee.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment Capital is by investing in Currency Exchange Market with no hassle, backed with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.

This is a wise counsel you must heed to if you must invest and save for the future. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your Initial Capital back and continue with your available returns accrued.
No risk attached. Fail Proof Investment with hard success blueprints.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise we can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Please I only schedule a meet with serious prospective clients with ready Investment Capital for on the spot investment.

Kind Regards.

Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)
Re: Where Can I Invest 500,000 Naira by apexmall(m): 1:15am On Oct 20, 2018
Visit this website you may get inspiration from it

uniquebusinessideals.
Re: Where Can I Invest 500,000 Naira by VivaciousEva: 3:10pm On May 23, 2019
K
Re: Where Can I Invest 500,000 Naira by HeliosHay(m): 5:57pm On May 23, 2019
periwyte2:
Which business would you advice a young graduate like me to invest 500,000 naira and get good return on investment.

Learn how to make $1000+ per month with kindle publishing

https://www.nairaland.com/5087280/how-make-1000-each-month
Re: Where Can I Invest 500,000 Naira by Osoo(m): 6:46am On Oct 20, 2019
Please be careful of untrace able investment
Re: Where Can I Invest 500,000 Naira by Osoo(m): 6:48am On Oct 20, 2019
Be careful from any untrace able investment
Re: Where Can I Invest 500,000 Naira by Obierika(m): 2:05pm On Oct 20, 2019
Angelstartups:
Hello,

Visit www.angelstartups.com.ng.

Cheers.

The link is not working
Re: Where Can I Invest 500,000 Naira by ebomat: 2:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
Good day. You can start a savings plan with one of the biggest affiliates in the banking industry and earn annually. 08072751837.
Re: Where Can I Invest 500,000 Naira by Cryptomoney(m): 12:17am On Oct 23, 2019
In 2011, #17,500 was used to purchase 100 bitcoin (our exchange rate was N150) Today the value is worth #298million. You can do your findings and pressing your calculator LOL

As at then Africans barely know what is Cryptocurrency nor even heard about Bitcoin and it ways of operations, but today there exist so much opportunity to give yourself a financial turnaround by just investing in the right cryptocurrency, i.e buying a coin when it's barely sold for cheap amount

You could make so much with cryptocurrency with just the right info.

YOU HAVE HEARD DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE KNOWN.!!!

�What kind of investment are you making your FUTURE & that of your children?
�How much do you think the banks can give you saving money which depreciates day by day?
�Worse is even working for the same government for 30years who prints and keep the power of your money within their reach?
� Or the restrictions from centralised authorities which controls you on how to use your money

✔️ Do you know that with cryptocurrency you can send large amount of money just from your phone unlike the banks which will restrict you to even transfer N5million from your account and even have the EF*C*C chasing ��

What you have heard and what you know are not the same thing.!! You might have heard about cryptocurrency probably through #MMM & negative stories about it which will deprive you from taking the steps in gaining the knowledge and the wealth it brings for early adopters. But the main aim of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency is to eliminate the middle man (bank), making global transactions more faster with cheaper sending fees unlike the western union & moneygram

At Cointweet we spread the message for the global adoption of blockchain technology & cryptocurrency in Africa creating awareness to the uninformed with it's benefits, equipping the public as WHY Cryptocurrencies (digital money) over Fiat-currencies (paper money).
Re: Where Can I Invest 500,000 Naira by Banjotee77: 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
I believe you can invest your money in carbon formaly paylater. There you are taking little or no risk and their monthly interest is 16%. This is a very safe investment. You can also pull your money out when you need it depending on how many month you want to invest it. Just do the mathematics. All you need is to download their app on play store. They are gennuin

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Invest 500,000 Naira by ibechris(m): 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2019
dollarlander:

Where do you leave in Nigeria. Well anyway, where you leave does not really matter as long as you have the zeal to make money.
I will advice you invest your money in landed properties. If you leave in cities like Port Harcourt I think you will understand what I mean.
A plot of land in Port Harcourt 7 years ago that was sold for #700,000 now goes for #18,000,000. If I lies call anyone you know in port Harcourt to confirm.

Though this rate of property appreciation is not everywhere in port Harcourt, but there are some areas where this happens.
The area a friend of mine lives, 4 years a go a plot of land there was #1.5mln, two and half plots were sold on the same street 5 weeks ago for #22mln naira.

So, poster, the pace at which properties are appreciating in some cities in Nigeria, should make young people who are making money whether legally or illegally (and wants to quit 419 activities), to invest those money in property business.

Read up about property business and do yourself good investing your money for your future.

I have one advice for u,if u must encourage people to invest pls,learn to be honest in ur advice. Never use words like whether legal or not legal. U are might be destroying souls. Money is not everything.

What goes around comes around.
Re: Where Can I Invest 500,000 Naira by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 28, 2019
periwyte2:
Which business would you advice a young graduate like me to invest 500,000 naira and get good return on investment.

Be your own boss,learn how to trade crypto currency and build ur 500k to 1m.

Quote me and lets get started.
Re: Where Can I Invest 500,000 Naira by dollarlander: 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2019
ibechris:

I have one advice for u,if u must encourage people to invest pls,learn to be honest in ur advice. Never use words like whether legal or not legal. U are might be destroying souls. Money is not everything.

What goes around comes around.

Always use your brain properly when you read. And learn to understand punctuation, comma, full stop and writing styles. In the front of illegally there is a bracket with a clause that admonishes 419s to quit illegal business.

O dabi wipe ori e ti daru.
Re: Where Can I Invest 500,000 Naira by ibechris(m): 9:33am On Nov 15, 2019
dollarlander:

Always use your brain properly when you read. And learn to understand punctuation, comma, full stop and writing styles. In the front of illegally there is a bracket with a clause that admonishes 419s to quit illegal business.

O dabi wipe ori e ti daru.

It is very easy to identify criminals without stress these days,and I know for sure u are one them. Omo ale buruku.
Re: Where Can I Invest 500,000 Naira by U1(m): 10:16pm On Jan 18, 2020
Banjotee77:
I believe you can invest your money in carbon formaly paylater. There you are taking little or no risk and their monthly interest is 16%. This is a very safe investment. You can also pull your money out when you need it depending on how many month you want to invest it. Just do the mathematics. All you need is to download their app on play store. They are gennuin

Go and check your facts again. 16% monthly? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Invest In Schemes Like MMM To Doing Real Investment? / Oxford Group Of Companies Investment / 4 Important Things To Do If You Want To Retire Early

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.