Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Do You Need Life Partner? (for Responsible Ladies And Men Ready For Marriage) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Do You Need Life Partner? (for Responsible Ladies And Men Ready For Marriage) (415 Views)

Do You Need A Life Partner?(for Responsible Ladies And Men Ready For Marriage) / Dating For Marriage Forum(for Responsible Ladies And Men Ready For Marriage) / Do You Need A Life Partner?(only For Serious Ladies And Men Ready For Marriage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Life Partner? (for Responsible Ladies And Men Ready For Marriage) by Nobody: 3:52am On Apr 27, 2015
let me know your WhatsApp number and I will
add you directly to my dating whatsapp forum
where you will meet responsible ladies and men
for serious relationship.
pls this info is only meant for responsible ladies
and men who are ready for marriage.thanks
08067430186 is my whatsapp no
Re: Do You Need Life Partner? (for Responsible Ladies And Men Ready For Marriage) by bvegas2020: 8:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.
Re: Do You Need Life Partner? (for Responsible Ladies And Men Ready For Marriage) by Fabreez(m): 12:26am On Apr 07, 2016
Any single lady who is ready to settle down can call or watsap me on:08022837861

(1) (Reply)

Test post / Need Nice Abj Girl / Ddad....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.