Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,151 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

True Story About Abraham's Journey To Mecca - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / True Story About Abraham's Journey To Mecca (8264 Views)

Two Nigerian Women "Dabbing" In Mecca Blasted. See Photo / Saudi Prince Blames African Pilgrims For The Stampede In Mecca / More Photos From Today's Mecca Stampede That Killed At Least 220 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Story About Abraham's Journey To Mecca by malvisguy212: 12:37pm On May 03, 2015
POPdecorator:
We sent not an apostle except (to teach) in the language of his (own) people,in order to make (things) clear to them. Now God leaves straying those whom He pleases and guides whom He pleases: and He is Exalted in power, full of Wisdom.(The Noble Quran, 14:4)"

tink abt d bold well

And, indeed We have sent Messengers before you (O Muhammad(P)); of some of them We have related to you their story and of some We have not related to you their story, and it was not given to any Messenger that he should bring a sign except by the Leave of Allah. So, when comes the Commandment of Allah, the matter will be decided with truth, and the followers of falsehood will then be lost.(Qur'ân 40:78)
So, we decided to have a look at the issue of Messengers sent to various tribes and nations and taking the advice of the Qur'ânSo travel through the land and see what was the end of those who denied (the truth).
The content in this post is a discovery by serendipity. The information sometimes came from lazy browsing through the books on social anthropology and sometimes from serious research. As it was mentioned before the Islamic belief is that every nation on the earth was sent a Prophet for their guidance. As the time passed by corruption was introduced in the religion and instead of worshopping one true God, false dieties were worshipped along with it. The best example would be of Arabia before the advent of Prophet Muhammad(P). They worshipped idols like al-Uzza along with Allah.
The material below is an attempt to show that how different tribes in different parts of the world had Monotheism, i.e., worship of one true God. But along the true God some subservient gods are also worshipped in some cases.
what is this?" A dog going back to his own vomit"first you said every nation were sent a prophet but the quran did not mention it. But when I ask for evidence of which prophet God sent to Nigeria? And then you go back to the quran trying to proved your points that the quran give an account about it.
Re: True Story About Abraham's Journey To Mecca by POPdecorator: 3:22pm On May 03, 2015
malvisguy212:
what is this?" A dog going back to his own vomit"first you said every nation were sent a prophet but the quran did not mention it. But when I ask for evidence of which prophet God sent to Nigeria? And then you go back to the quran trying to proved your points that the quran give an account about it.
i just give u 2 verses out of almost 7 ur dey shout
no problem cry me a river

Q16vs36And We certainly sent into every nation a messenger, [saying], "Worship Allah and avoid Taghut." And among them were those whom Allah guided, and among them were those upon whom error was [deservedly] decreed. So proceed through the earth and observe how was the end of the deniers.

Do u have anything to say again?

1 Like

Re: True Story About Abraham's Journey To Mecca by truthman2012(m): 5:31pm On May 03, 2015
malvisguy212:
let me tell you the truth, God chose the isrealite to be blessing to the rest nation, it was through the seed of Abraham (a Jew) God promise to populate the world, God said to Rachel (a Jew) "two NATION were in your womb" it was this nation God use to filled up the earth and God ESTABLISHED is covenant with Abraham,Isaac and jecob.this covenant is everlasting ONE.it was a covenant of prophethood, that is not in this lineage is a false prophet, both the quran and bible confirmed it ;
Surah 29:27: And (as for Abraham),
We bestowed upon him Isaac and
(Isaac’s son) Jacob, and caused
prophethood and revelation to
continue among his offspring.

Exodus 2:24-25: “…and God
remembered his covenant with
Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. So God
looked on the sons of Israel and God
took notice.”

You see, both the quran and bible confirmed it, any prophet that should come out side of this lineage is a false prophet, muhammed is an Arab,an Arab has no bloodline with a Jew, ishmael which is the elder son, his name should have been included before Isaac, but both the quran and bible EXCLUDED ishmael. It was this lineage that God use to reach out to the gentile nation(Arab, Africa and the rest of the world) muhammed is an illiterate,he thought God will send a prophet to every nation, if muhammed is illiterate, you are not, open your eyes and see the manipulation my friend, let me ask you a question, the quran say Aaron and Moses are prophet, and they are both Jews, TO WHICH NATION THEY ARE SENT TOO? Think well.

Weldone bro. God bless you.
Re: True Story About Abraham's Journey To Mecca by malvisguy212: 7:05pm On May 03, 2015
truthman2012:

Weldone bro. God bless you.
Good evening sir, happy Sunday.
Re: True Story About Abraham's Journey To Mecca by Empiree: 8:00pm On May 03, 2015
truthman2012:

Kaaba is a resort and sanctuary for ALL MANKIND. No doubt, must have been built by pagansIbrahim and Ismail (Allah's blessings and peace be upon them.
true2god:
A house of God is a sanctuary where the true God is worshipped.
You could read Bible a million times yet understood it not, Other may read the same bible once and grasp the message. Now let's begin. Bible talks about "House Of God" in many places in the Old Testament. You and other Christians probably see it as church but unfortunately, it isn't.

Now read.......

The House of GOD Almighty in the Noble Quran and the Bible:

To help the Jewish and Christian readers understand the Islamic way of Worship better, I'd like to first present the following from the Bible:

Genesis 28:16-18
16 When Jacob awoke from his sleep, he thought, "Surely the LORD is in this place, and I was not aware of it."
17 He was afraid and said, "How awesome is this place! This is none other than the house of God; this is the gate of heaven."
18 Early the next morning Jacob took the stone he had placed under his head and set it up as a pillar and poured oil on top of it.

Judges 20:18
18 The Israelites went up to Bethel (the House of GOD in Hebrew) and inquired of God. They said, "Who of us shall go first to fight against the Benjamites?" The LORD replied, "Judah shall go first."

1 Chronicles 6:47-49
47 the son of Mahli, the son of Mushi, the son of Merari, the son of Levi.
48 Their fellow Levites were assigned to all the other duties of the tabernacle, the house of God.
49 But Aaron and his descendants were the ones who presented offerings on the altar of burnt offering and on the altar of incense in connection with all that was done in the Most Holy Place, making atonement for Israel, in accordance with all that Moses the servant of God had commanded.

"Behold! We gave the site, To Abraham, of the (Sacred) House (i.e., the Kaaba), (Saying): 'Associate not anything (In worship) with Me; And sanctify My House For those who compass it round, Or stand up, Or bow, or prostrate themselves (Therein in prayer). And proclaim the Pilgrimage among men: they will come to thee on foot and (mounted) on every kind of camel, lean on account of journeys through deep and distant mountain highways; (The Noble Quran, 22:26-27)"

As we clearly see, the "House of GOD"Almighty is mentioned in both the Bible and the Noble Quran. The Prostration to GOD Almighty in either His House or in the direction of His House (if you live far away) is the most proper way of Worship according to both the Bible and the Noble Quran.

As we also clearly see, the House of GOD Almighty was mentioned in the Bible first. The Kaba or Kaaba (the black cube building in Saudi Arabia) is basically the symbolic point on earth (His House) that GOD Almighty Chose to have all of His True Believers meet Him through bowing down their faces in humility down to the ground before Him.

The actual bricks and cement that make up the Kaaba are not holy.

They are no more holier than the bricks and cement that we see on regular basis in the towns that we live in.

While it is true that many ignorant and illiterate Muslims might incline toward idol worship and do consider the actual Kaaba as a very sacred thing to a point where they would go as far as rubbing their bodies against it to get "blessings", but these people are not representing the True picture of Islam. If a person worships the Kaaba itself, then he/she becomes an idol worshiper:

"Behold! We gave the site, To Abraham, of the (Sacred) House (i.e., the Kaaba), (Saying): 'Associate not anything (In worship) with Me; And sanctify My House For those who compass it round, Or stand up, Or bow, or prostrate themselves (Therein in prayer). And proclaim the Pilgrimage among men: they will come to thee on foot and (mounted) on every kind of camel, lean on account of journeys through deep and distant mountain highways; (The Noble Quran, 22:26-27)"

"Say: 'O People of the Book (i.e., Jews and Christians)! Come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with Him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah.' If then they turn back, say ye: 'Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah's Will).' (The Noble Quran, 3:64)"

"God forgiveth not that partners should be set up with Him; but He forgiveth anything else, to whom He pleaseth; to set up partners with God is to devise a sin Most heinous indeed. (The Noble Quran, 4:48)"

"Who can be better in religion than one who submits his whole self to God, does good, and follows the way of Abraham the true in Faith? For God did take Abraham for a friend. (The Noble Quran, 4:125)"

The Kaaba is only the House of GOD Almighty and is the meeting place for us to meet the Almighty LORD by bowing down our faces in humility down to the ground before Him in that direction.

1 Like

Re: True Story About Abraham's Journey To Mecca by Empiree: 8:07pm On May 03, 2015
POPdecorator:
my GOD which ALLAH(SWA) told ibrahim not to look back at that present time, is not for everrrrrr mr man use ur sense or u need upgrading?
Exactly. He doesnt make sense. And he called himself grandpa? smh

1 Like

Re: True Story About Abraham's Journey To Mecca by Empiree: 8:16pm On May 03, 2015
decisive:
My Brother Truthmann,its pleasant meeting you here,again. You have read a lot about Islam yet you're ignorant. There is a saying:'The more we learn the more we realise how ignorant we are',so,you're still ignorant.
Now,you quoted a hadith,another hadith will be used to help you as you need one.
For schorlarlywork,search for hadith on Ka'abah building.
Now when ismaheel grown up,he married a wife,his father Abraham came to check on him. He came twice to check how he's faring. On third visit,they laid Ka'abah foundation.
As for the looking back,it refers to Abraham leaving them and going as looking back on theinfant and her mother may leave him shattered and dejected. It doesn't mean going forever away.
Lastly,I see you as confused. One who speaks where he doesn't have authority is a pillar of deception. Find the truth and correct your ways. I love you so much because you have interest in Islam. Islam is like a sky up,no hidden ways.
I even posted detailed hadith and I highlighted key parts, yet he doesnt get it.

1 Like

Re: True Story About Abraham's Journey To Mecca by truthman2012(m): 9:16pm On May 03, 2015
Empiree

16 When Jacob awoke from his sleep, he thought, "Surely the LORD is in this place, and I was not aware of it."
17 He was afraid and said, "How awesome is this place! This is none other than the house of God; this is the gate of heaven."
18 Early the next morning Jacob took the stone he had placed under his head and set it up as a pillar and poured oil on top of it.

18 The Israelites went up to Bethel (the House of GOD in Hebrew) and inquired of God. They said, "Who of us shall go first to fight against the Benjamites?" The LORD replied, "Judah shall go first."

48 Their fellow Levites were assigned to all the other duties of the tabernacle, the house of God.
49 But Aaron and his descendants were the ones who presented offerings on the altar of burnt offering and on the altar of incense in connection with all that was done in the Most Holy Place, making atonement for Israel, [/b]in accordance with all that Moses the servant of God had commanded.

What is the relevance of all those to the simple question asked?

[b]The question you have been avoiding is " Why didn't Moses, Joshua, Isaac, Jacob, Jesus and other prophets visit Kaaba, if it is the resort and sanctuary for ALL MANKIND?
No biblical or historical evidence that those prophets visited there. Would they not have talked about it and visited Kaaba, a house of God, if it was built by their father, Abraham?. If you don't have islamic records to show that they visited Kaaba, the quran claim that Abraham built Kaaba as a house of God for all mankind is false.

The truth is neither Abraham nor Ishmael built Kaaba. Abraham lived and died in Israel and same for Ishmael.

Abraham

The Abraham gave up the ghost, and died in a good old age, an old man, full of years, and was gathered to his people.
And his sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him in the cave of Machh-pelah, in the field of Ephron the son of Zohar the Hittite, which is before Mamre.
The field which Abraham purchased of the sons of Heth: there was Abraham buried and Sarah his wife (Genesis 25:8-19).

Ishmael

And these are the years of the life of Ishmael, an hundred and thirty and seven years and gave up the ghost and died and was gathered to his people.
And they dwelt from Havilah unto Shur, that is before Egypt as thou goest towards Assyria: and he died in the presence of his people (Genesis 25:18-18).

Allah did deliberately not give you the life and death of them to deceive you.

All the Bible quotes above are talking about events that took place is Israel. The your need for them?

That Abraham and Ishmael built Kaaba is a lie of the Devil.

2 Likes

Re: True Story About Abraham's Journey To Mecca by truthman2012(m): 9:19pm On May 03, 2015
Empiree

49 But Aaron and his descendants were the ones who presented offerings on the altar of burnt offering and on the altar of incense in connection with all that was done in the Most Holy Place, making atonement for Israel, [/b]in accordance with all that Moses the servant of God had commanded.

All the Bible quotes above are talking about events that took place is Israel. What is your need for them?

[b]The question you have been avoiding is " Why didn't Moses, Joshua, Isaac, Jacob, Jesus and other prophets visit Kaaba, if it is the resort and sanctuary for ALL MANKIND?
No biblical or historical evidence that those prophets visited there. Would they not have talked about it and visited Kaaba, a house of God, if it was built by their father, Abraham?. If you don't have islamic records to show that they visited Kaaba, the quran claim that Abraham built Kaaba as a house of God for all mankind is false.

The truth is neither Abraham nor Ishmael built Kaaba. Abraham lived and died in Israel and same for Ishmael.

Abraham

The Abraham gave up the ghost, and died in a good old age, an old man, full of years, and was gathered to his people.
And his sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him in the cave of Machh-pelah, in the field of Ephron the son of Zohar the Hittite, which is before Mamre.
The field which Abraham purchased of the sons of Heth: there was Abraham buried and Sarah his wife (Genesis 25:8-19).

Ishmael

And these are the years of the life of Ishmael, an hundred and thirty and seven years and gave up the ghost and died and was gathered to his people.
And they dwelt from Havilah unto Shur, that is before Egypt as thou goest towards Assyria: and he died in the presence of his people (Genesis 25:18-18).

Re: True Story About Abraham's Journey To Mecca by Empiree: 9:39pm On May 03, 2015
truthman2012:

All the Bible quotes above are talking about events that took place is Israel. What is your need for them?

The question you have been avoiding is " Why didn't Moses, Joshua, Isaac, Jacob, Jesus and other prophets visit Kaaba, if it is the resort and sanctuary for ALL MANKIND? No biblical or historical evidence that those prophets visited there. Would they not have talked about it and visited Kaaba, a house of God, if it was built by their father, Abraham?. If you don't have islamic records to show that they visited Kaaba, the quran claim that Abraham built Kaaba as a house of God for all mankind is false.
Obviously, if you remove the mole from your eyes, you should know you have been answered.

The lengthy hadith is crystal clear

Abraham

Ishmael

Now, you seem to claim love for Ismail here. But looking at judeo/christian records of hate toward Ismail (AS), it shows that many of you dont even consider him a legitimate child of Ibrahim and a messanger of God. You fellas are quiet inconsistent. Where they died is simply irrelevant. What's relevant is their mission on earth. Ayinde Barrister built is career in Nigeria but died in EU. Mrs Abiola built her career in Nigeria but died in US. So what's your point.

[s]Allah did deliberately not give you the life and death of them to deceive you.

That Abraham and Ishmael built Kaaba is a lie of the Devil.[/s]
Irrelevant

1 Like

Re: True Story About Abraham's Journey To Mecca by Empiree: 9:48pm On May 03, 2015
GOD Almighty Chose that spot on earth to be the meeting place with Him.

Since Allah Almighty ordered Abraham the father of Ishmael and Isaac peace be upon them to build the Kaaba, people called it the House of GOD Almighty, and it became the direction for us to bow down to Allah Almighty in worship:

So when Muslims prostrate to Allah Almighty, they prostrate in the direction that is as close as possible to Him. It was also prophesied in the Noble Quran that people from all over the world would come to the city of Mecca (where the Kaaba is located) for pilgrimage.

During the early days of Islam, the Muslims were commanded to bow down to Allah Almighty in the direction of the Farthest Mosque (Al-Masjid Al-Aqsa) in Jerusalem, because it was the Holiest Mosque/Temple to worship Allah Almighty in back since it was not defiled with idols. Allah Almighty then commanded Prophet Muhammad to order the Muslims to prostrate to Allah Almighty in the direction of the Kaaba in Mecca, because it was the House of GOD Almighty which was built by Prophet Abraham peace be upon him (mentioned also in the Bible), and because after the Muslims liberated Mecca in a 10,000 men army (this event was prophesied in the Bible), they cleaned the Kaaba from all idols.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Story About Abraham's Journey To Mecca by malvisguy212: 10:04pm On May 03, 2015
Empiree:
Obviously, if you remove the mole from your eyes, you should know you have been answered.

Now, you seem to claim love for Ismail here. But looking at judeo/christian records of hate toward Ismail (AS), it shows that many of you dont even consider him a legitimate child of Ibrahim and a messanger of God. You fellas are quiet inconsistent. Where they died is simply irrelevant. What's relevant is their mission on earth. Ayinde Barrister built is career in Nigeria but died in EU. Mrs Abiola built her career in Nigeria but died in US. So what's your point.

Irrelevant
ishmael a prophet? You have a lot to learn my dear, ishmael was born out of lust but Isaac was born of the spirit.

All the verses you provide say" house of God" but what you failed to understand is that it was not talking about a SINGLE house of God, but different, Jacob slept and when he woke up he called the place a house of God, note ;Jacob slept in the wilderness.

18 The Israelites went up to Bethel (the
House of GOD in Hebrew) and inquired
of God. They said, "Who of us shall go
first to fight against the Benjamites?" The
LORD replied, "Judah shall go first."

So you think the house of God is the judges was talking about is the same place were Jacobs slept? And also the rest book you quoted? You are dead wrong. You still miss the question, where in the bible the prophet
truthman2012:

The question you have been avoiding is " Why didn't Moses, Joshua, Isaac, Jacob, Jesus and other prophets visit Kaaba, if it is the resort and sanctuary for ALL MANKIND? No biblical or historical evidence that those prophets visited there. Would they not have talked about it and visited Kaaba, a house of God, if it was built by their father, Abraham?. If you don't have islamic records to show that they visited Kaaba, the quran claim that Abraham built Kaaba as a house of God for all mankind is false.
Abraham
Ishmael
All the Bible quotes above are talking about events that took place is Israel. The your need for them?
Empiree:

Irrelevant
ishmael a prophet? You have a lot to learn my dear, ishmael was born out of lust but Isaac was born of the spirit.

All the verses you provide say" house of God" but what you failed to understand is that it was not talking about a SINGLE house of God, but different, Jacob slept and when he woke up he called the place a house of God, note ;Jacob slept in the wilderness.

18 The Israelites went up to Bethel (the
House of GOD in Hebrew) and inquired
of God. They said, "Who of us shall go
first to fight against the Benjamites?" The
LORD replied, "Judah shall go first."

So you think the house of God is the judges was talking about is the same place were Jacobs slept? And also the rest book you quoted? You are dead wrong. You still miss the question, let me post the question.
Re: True Story About Abraham's Journey To Mecca by true2god: 10:37pm On May 03, 2015
truthman2012:

Abraham

Ishmael

Empiree will keep dancing around till thy kingdom comes. It is necessary for him to show us a single evidence, even from a 'fabricated' hadith that says Jewish prophets like moses, Jesus, John, Elijah visited kabba.

Empiree knows to well that there is no single or even a remote evidence that suggested such. If Abraham actually built the kabba as a place of worship, then moses, Jesus and the rest are guilty of not talking about it or going there on a pilgrimage.

The islamic claim of Abraham buiding kabba is both ridiculous and a criminal claim to an average jew.

1 Like

Re: True Story About Abraham's Journey To Mecca by Empiree: 11:00pm On May 03, 2015
true2god:
A house of God is a sanctuary where the true God is worshipped.
Correct

It is not a place dedicated to idol,
Correct

[s]like kabba, that is migrated to the worship of allahh (another arabian god). A house of God should not have any link to paganism such[/s]
Rubbish!

1. Kissing a black stone.

The black stone in Islam is NOT sacred!

"Demolishing the Kaaba completely is much easier upon Allah Almighty than shedding the blood of a single Believing Muslim."` Prophet Muhammad (Allah's Blessings and Peace be upon him)

The black stone was a meteorite that was sent down by Allah Almighty to Prophet Abraham and his son Ishmael, peace be upon both of them, to give the precise location of where the Kaaba was to be built by them. We believe that Prophets Abraham and Ishmael built the Kaaba. The black stone is placed in one of the corners of the Kaaba, and it serves as a starting and ending point for the Circumambulation (tawaaf) 7 times around the Kaaba, which is also 100% supported in the Bible's previous Scriptures. All of Islam's Rituals are 100% supported by the previous Scriptures.

2. Encircling a shrine, 7times, just as hindus do till date (hindus practice this before islam)
What is the difference then between the hindu idols and the Kaba?

The comparison is an unfair one because while the Muslims bow down to GOD Almighty and only to GOD Almighty in Worship, the hindus pray to and glorify their idols. They address them as "your divinity" and "your holiness". That's clearly idol worship! You must never confuse the House of GOD Almighty, where GOD and His Servants meet, with the man-made idols and statues. Allah Almighty Said:

"For ye do worship idols besides God, and ye invent falsehood. The things that ye worship besides God have no power to give you sustenance: then seek ye sustenance from God, serve Him, and be grateful to Him: to Him will be your return. (The Noble Quran, 29:17)"

"And he said: "For you, ye have taken (for worship) idols besides God, out of mutual love and regard between yourselves in this life; but on the Day of Judgment ye shall disown each other and curse each other: and your abode will be the Fire, and ye shall have none to help." (The Noble Quran, 29:25)"

"And they set up (idols) as equal to God, to mislead (men) from the Path! Say: "Enjoy (your brief power)! But verily ye are making straightway for Hell!" (The Noble Quran, 14:30)"

"Remember Abraham said: "O my Lord! make this city one of peace and security: and preserve me and my sons from worshipping idols. (The Noble Quran, 14:35)"

The Muslims on the hand are not idol worshipers. And neither were the Bible's Prophets (including Jesus), peace be upon them, who prostrated to GOD Almighty.

3. Throwing a symbolic stone to a devil (is the devil resident in kabba?)

The black stone is like the bricks and cement that make up the Kaaba. It is not holy at all and is not worshiped in any shape or form. The black stone is nothing but a Heavenly object (an asteroid) that GOD Almighty descended on earth to determine the exact location of where His House was going to be built by Abraham and his son Ishmael, peace be upon them.

While Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him kissed the stone before, because it was chosen by Allah Almighty to descend on earth to determine the location of the Kaaba, but that still doesn't make it anything holy.

It certainly makes it a remarkable and noticeable object that is worth visiting and seeing, but anyone who worships it is an idol worshiper! And like I said above, those ignorant and illiterate from the Muslims who go as far as rubbing themselves against the Kaaba and/or the stone to get "blessings" are not representing Islam's True picture at all.

[s]All these are pre-islamic practices that were retained by mohammed.[/s]

"Among His Sings are the Night and the Day, and the Sun and the Moon. Adore not the sun and the moon, but adore God, Who created them, if it is Him ye wish to serve. (The Noble Quran, 41:37)"

2 Likes

Re: True Story About Abraham's Journey To Mecca by truthman2012(m): 11:20pm On May 03, 2015
Empiree:

Now, you seem to claim love for Ismail here. But looking at judeo/christian records of hate toward Ismail (AS), it shows that many of you dont even consider him a legitimate child of Ibrahim and a messanger of God. You fellas are quiet inconsistent. Where they died is simply irrelevant. What's relevant is their mission on earth. Ayinde Barrister built is career in Nigeria but died in EU. Mrs Abiola built her career in Nigeria but died in US. So what's your poielevant

Nowhere have you provided an islamic source that shows Moses, Joshua, Jesus etc visited Kaaba, stop lying. If you have said it, say it again for the sake of your integrity.

So, you know islam says the black stone was thrown down from 'heaven' to determine the location of Kaaba. Why then did you say Abraham knew the location when he first got to Mecca with Hagai and Ishmael, when the black stone has not been thrown? If he had known the exact location at that time, why the need for sending down the black stone again?

Lie, Lies, Lying!

The way you muslims lie, I doubt if your conscience is active.
Re: True Story About Abraham's Journey To Mecca by Empiree: 11:22pm On May 03, 2015
true2god:
will keep dancing around till thy kingdom comes. It is necessary for him to show us a single evidence, even from a 'fabricated' hadith that says Jewish prophets like moses, Jesus, John, Elijah visited kabba.

knows to well that there is no single or even a remote evidence that suggested such. If Abraham actually built the kabba as a place of worship, then moses, Jesus and the rest are guilty of not talking about it or going there on a pilgrimage.

The islamic claim of Abraham buiding kabba is both ridiculous and a criminal claim to an average jew.
Evidences abound in your Book. I am not even done with you yet. It seems to me that "House of God" mentioned throughout your old testament means nothing to you. And when you asked for 'single evidence' to proof that Jewish prophets like moses, Jesus, John, Elijah visited kabba, is tantamount to where is single evidence in the bible where Jesus says "I am God...worship me".

1 Like

Re: True Story About Abraham's Journey To Mecca by Empiree: 11:28pm On May 03, 2015
truthman2012:
Nowhere have you provided an islamic source that shows Moses, Joshua, Jesus etc visited Kaaba, stop lying. If you have said it, say it again for the sake of your integrity.
Refer to reply to tru2god^

So, you know islam says the black stone was thrown down from 'heaven' to determine the location of Kaaba. Why then did you say Abraham knew the location when he first got to Mecca with Hagai and Ishmael, when the black stone has not been thrown? If he had known the exact location at that time, why the need for sending down the black stone again?
Sometmes I wonder if you are what you claim you are(truthman aka intelligent man). Black Stone came down since beginning of time. Had always been there way before Abraham.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Story About Abraham's Journey To Mecca by truthman2012(m): 11:58pm On May 03, 2015
Empiree:
Refer to reply to tru2god^

Sometmes I wonder if you are what you claim you are(truthman aka intelligent man). Black Stone came down since beginning of time. Had always been there way before Abraham.

Neither Abraham, Ishmael nor Hagai said they saw the black stone when they first got to Mecca. According to the hadith, no people, no house, nothing was on ground. I wonder where you got your own information.

If Abraham saw the black stone at that time, why would he go without looking back on allahh's order? Would allahh have thrown the stone there already and still ordered him not to look back?

My friend, did you forget giving us the islamic source that says Moses, Joshua, Jesus etc came to Kaaba, the resort and sanctuary for ALL MANKIND? You are hereby reminded again and will keep doing so.
Re: True Story About Abraham's Journey To Mecca by Empiree: 12:04am On May 04, 2015
truthman2012:

Neither Abraham, Ishmael nor Hagai said they saw the black stone when they first got to Mecca. According to the hadith, no people, no house, nothing was on ground. I wonder where you got your own information.

If Abraham saw the black stone at that time, why would he go without looking back on allahh's order? Would allahh have thrown the stone there already and still ordered him not to look back?

My friend, did you forget giving us the islamic source that says Moses, Joshua, Jesus etc came to Kaaba, the resort and sanctuary for ALL MANKIND? You are hereby reminded again and will keep doing so.
@bolded, despite simple and precise explanation given by someone earlier, you still got yourself confused. I can't help you.

And I dont really bother much about you. Whatever I am post here from now on (even if i quote you or others), is only meant for educational purposes. You have difficulties with comprehension.

1 Like

Re: True Story About Abraham's Journey To Mecca by true2god: 6:53am On May 04, 2015
truthman2012:

Lie, Lies, Lying!

The way you muslims lie, I doubt if your conscience is active.
Islamic and arab concience are sealed with lies. Hardly will any historian\writer make reference to arabs for for any research, cos they are born liars.

That the black stone was thrown from heaven to determine the location of the kabba is like a yoruba man saying that Orunmila came from heaven and gave birth to the yoruba race. When lies are told repeatedly to many generations, it's somehow taken as truth.

The arabs have mastered the art of indoctinations that any other race worldwide. If, for example, I go to saudi arabia and deny that no allahh throw any black stone to determine that location of kabba, do you know that I will be killed immediately? That is how Islam works. Tell a lie and maintain that lie with threat and intinidations.

Our friend empiree had since refused to show us where Jesus and the rest went to mecca. He did not also deny the fact that encircling kabba did not start from Islam, it was originally a hindlu practice (tll date) and its still beings practiced by hindus. Another shocker, the hindu also have their own black stone which they worshipped and claimed that it was one of their gods that approve it. Can you see the clear relationship between islam and some hindu rituals?

Islam\mohammed was conversant with the religions of his days, but the 2 religions that were so dear to him are Judaism and christianity, hence his attempt to forcefully become one of the 'prophets'. Mohammed knew that hindu existed during his days but called them pagans (because christians and Jews do call the pagans as well) but ended up borrowing some their practices into islam.

@ Empiree, do hindus also reference a black stone or not (in their worship)? Will you also kiss the black stone, as muslims do, when you visit mecca? Will you also run around the kabba just as the hindus currently do as well?
Re: True Story About Abraham's Journey To Mecca by malvisguy212: 7:02am On May 04, 2015
Empiree:
Correct

Correct

Rubbish!

The black stone in Islam is NOT sacred!

"Demolishing the Kaaba completely is much easier upon Allah Almighty than shedding the blood of a single Believing Muslim."

The black stone was a meteorite that was sent down by Allah Almighty to Prophet Abraham and his son Ishmael, peace be upon both of them, to give the precise location of where the Kaaba was to be built by them. We believe that Prophets Abraham and Ishmael built the Kaaba. The black stone is placed in one of the corners of the Kaaba, and it serves as a starting and ending point for the Circumambulation (tawaaf) 7 times around the Kaaba, which is also 100% supported in the Bible's previous Scriptures. All of Islam's Rituals are 100% supported by the previous Scriptures.

What is the difference then between the hindu idols and the Kaba?

The comparison is an unfair one because while the Muslims bow down to GOD Almighty and only to GOD Almighty in Worship, the hindus pray to and glorify their idols. They address them as "your divinity" and "your holiness". That's clearly idol worship! You must never confuse the House of GOD Almighty, where GOD and His Servants meet, with the man-made idols and statues. Allah Almighty Said:

"For ye do worship idols besides God, and ye invent falsehood. The things that ye worship besides God have no power to give you sustenance: then seek ye sustenance from God, serve Him, and be grateful to Him: to Him will be your return. (The Noble Quran, 29:17)"

"And he said: "For you, ye have taken (for worship) idols besides God, out of mutual love and regard between yourselves in this life; but on the Day of Judgment ye shall disown each other and curse each other: and your abode will be the Fire, and ye shall have none to help." (The Noble Quran, 29:25)"

"And they set up (idols) as equal to God, to mislead (men) from the Path! Say: "Enjoy (your brief power)! But verily ye are making straightway for Hell!" (The Noble Quran, 14:30)"

"Remember Abraham said: "O my Lord! make this city one of peace and security: and preserve me and my sons from worshipping idols. (The Noble Quran, 14:35)"

The Muslims on the hand are not idol worshipers. And neither were the Bible's Prophets (including Jesus), peace be upon them, who prostrated to GOD Almighty.

The black stone is like the bricks and cement that make up the Kaaba. It is not holy at all and is not worshiped in any shape or form. The black stone is nothing but a Heavenly object (an asteroid) that GOD Almighty descended on earth to determine the exact location of where His House was going to be built by Abraham and his son Ishmael, peace be upon them.
"
Islam’s single most important reason for kissing the Black Stone is that, “Muhammad did it.”

Ibn `Umar said: “Allah’s Messenger
(peace and blessings be upon him)
faced the Black Stone, touched it,
and then placed his lips on it and
wept for a long time.” Likewise,
`Umar also wept for a long time.
The Prophet (peace and blessings be
upon him) said: ‘ O `Umar, this is the
place where one should shed
tears.”’ (Reported by Al-Hakim who
considers it a sound Hadith with a
sound chain of authorities)

Muhammad touched and kissed the
Black stone. He “placed his lips on it
and wept for a long time.” If this is not
idolatry, then what is it? In view of his
pagan past, Muhammad needed
something tangible that connects him to
Allah. Thus, he submitted to idolatry.
That is why he also stated that the Black
Stone “IS THE PLACE WHERE ONE SHOULD SHAD TEARS.” And Umar gave in to blind allegiance. What Muslims failed to take into consideration is that kissing and caressing stone objects were an integral part of the worship that the Arab pagans rendered to their idols.

Surah 2:125: “And when WE MADE THE HOUSE (at Mecca) a resort for
mankind and sanctuary, (saying):
Take as your place of worship the
place where Abraham stood (to pray).
And We imposed a duty upon
Abraham and Ishmael, (saying):
Purify My house for those who go
around and those who meditate
therein and those who bow down and
prostrate themselves (in worship)
.” (Pickthall)

According to Islam, Allah is said to have
built the Ka’ba centuries before the time
of Judaism and Christianity. It was
supposedly restructured later by
Abraham and Ishmael. The Ka’ba also
known as “Baitullah” means “House of
Allah.” Now, how did the “House of
Allah” which was “made by Allah”
become a pagan temple housing 360
pagan idols? How can a House of God
become a pagan Temple of Idols? Why
did Allah allow this to occur to his place
of worship? If the Ka’ba was the original
“House of Allah” as the Qur’an asserts,
then there is absolutely no logical or
theological reason as to why Muhammad directed the first Qiblah towards Jerusalem – unless he believed that it was holier than the Ka’ba.
Muhammad destroyed the rest of the
idols at the conquest of Mecca but left
the preeminent idol of the Ka’ba – the
Black Stone – untouched. Why? It was
simply due to deep-rooted
subconsciousness brought on by years of submission to stone worship. He not only had to leave the Black Stone unharmed to represent Islam but he also kissed it to show his affection for the pagan stone.

The Black Stone that was sacred to the
pagans became sacred to the Muslims
and is now revered by them. The kiss
that the pious Muslim pilgrims bestow on the Black Stone is a survival of the old pagan practice, which was a form of
stone worship in Arabia. While Christians can clearly see this as absolute idolatry, Islam is blind to this abomination.

Even the Egyptian writer, Muhammad
Husayn Haykal, who relies heavily on
the works of Ibn Hisham, admitted in his book, The Life of Muhammad (p. 30):

" In fact, the Arabs venerated these
stones so much that not only did
they worship the black stone in the
Ka’bah, but also they would take
one of the stones of the Ka’bah as a
holy object in their travels, praying
to it and asking it to bless every
move they made."
Re: True Story About Abraham's Journey To Mecca by true2god: 7:10am On May 04, 2015
true2god:
Islamic and arab concience are sealed with lies. Hardly will any historian\writer make reference to arabs for for any research, cos they are born liars.

That the black stone was thrown from heaven to determine the location of the kabba is like a yoruba man saying that Orunmila came from heaven and gave birth to the yoruba race. When lies are told repeatedly to many generations, it's somehow taken as truth.

The arabs have mastered the art of indoctinations that any other race worldwide. If, for example, I go to saudi arabia and deny that no allahh throw any black stone to determine that location of kabba, do you know that I will be killed immediately? That is how Islam works. Tell a lie and maintain that lie with threat and intinidations.

Our friend empiree had since refused to show us where Jesus and the rest went to mecca. He did not also deny the fact that encircling kabba did not start from Islam, it was originally a hindlu practice (tll date) and its still beings practiced by hindus. Another shocker, the hindu also have their own black stone which they worshipped and claimed that it was one of their gods that approve it. Can you see the clear relationship between islam and some hindu rituals?

Islam\mohammed was conversant with the religions of his days, but the 2 religions that were so dear to him are Judaism and christianity, hence his attempt to forcefully become one of the 'prophets'. Mohammed knew that hindu existed during his days but called them pagans (because christians and Jews do call the pagans as well) but ended up borrowing some their practices into islam.

@ Empiree, do hindus also reference a black stone or not (in their worship)? Will you also kiss the black stone, as muslims do, when you visit mecca? Will you also run around the kabba just as the hindus currently do as well?
In hinduism the black stone, which muslims claim was thrown was heaven, is called the 'black stone of shiva'. And hindu history had it that hinduism was practiced in arabia before islam (which is true cos hindu is more that 4500yrs as a religion) and that they, the hindus, built kabba.

Who do we believe, the muslims or the hindus? I will rather believe the hindu part of the story because it existed long before islam. Besides, their gods were, perharps, some of the 360 idols mohammed destroyed in kabba but retained his family god, that is allahh. Rememeber, mohammed's father was a pagan and his name is Abdullah, meaning slave of allahh.Which indicates that allahh is not a strange god to mohammed's pagan father and grandfather (Abdul-mutallib). allahh is one of the idols worshipped at kabba.
Re: True Story About Abraham's Journey To Mecca by true2god: 7:22am On May 04, 2015
malvisguy212:
Islam’s single most important reason for kissing the Black Stone is that, “Muhammad did it.”

Ibn `Umar said: “Allah’s Messenger
(peace and blessings be upon him)
faced the Black Stone, touched it,
and then placed his lips on it and
wept for a long time.” Likewise,
`Umar also wept for a long time.
The Prophet (peace and blessings be
upon him) said: ‘ O `Umar, this is the
place where one should shed
tears.”’ (Reported by Al-Hakim who
considers it a sound Hadith with a
sound chain of authorities)

Muhammad touched and kissed the
Black stone. He “placed his lips on it
and wept for a long time.” If this is not
idolatry, then what is it? In view of his
pagan past, Muhammad needed
something tangible that connects him to
Allah. Thus, he submitted to idolatry.
That is why he also stated that the Black
Stone “IS THE PLACE WHERE ONE SHOULD SHAD TEARS.” And Umar gave in to blind allegiance. What Muslims failed to take into consideration is that kissing and caressing stone objects were an integral part of the worship that the Arab pagans rendered to their idols.

Surah 2:125: “And when WE MADE THE HOUSE (at Mecca) a resort for
mankind and sanctuary, (saying):
Take as your place of worship the
place where Abraham stood (to pray).
And We imposed a duty upon
Abraham and Ishmael, (saying):
Purify My house for those who go
around and those who meditate
therein and those who bow down and
prostrate themselves (in worship)
.” (Pickthall)

According to Islam, Allah is said to have
built the Ka’ba centuries before the time
of Judaism and Christianity. It was
supposedly restructured later by
Abraham and Ishmael. The Ka’ba also
known as “Baitullah” means “House of
Allah.” Now, how did the “House of
Allah” which was “made by Allah”
become a pagan temple housing 360
pagan idols? How can a House of God
become a pagan Temple of Idols? Why
did Allah allow this to occur to his place
of worship? If the Ka’ba was the original
“House of Allah” as the Qur’an asserts,
then there is absolutely no logical or
theological reason as to why Muhammad directed the first Qiblah towards Jerusalem – unless he believed that it was holier than the Ka’ba.
Muhammad destroyed the rest of the
idols at the conquest of Mecca but left
the preeminent idol of the Ka’ba – the
Black Stone – untouched. Why? It was
simply due to deep-rooted
subconsciousness brought on by years of submission to stone worship. He not only had to leave the Black Stone unharmed to represent Islam but he also kissed it to show his affection for the pagan stone.

The Black Stone that was sacred to the
pagans became sacred to the Muslims
and is now revered by them. The kiss
that the pious Muslim pilgrims bestow on the Black Stone is a survival of the old pagan practice, which was a form of
stone worship in Arabia. While Christians can clearly see this as absolute idolatry, Islam is blind to this abomination.

Even the Egyptian writer, Muhammad
Husayn Haykal, who relies heavily on
the works of Ibn Hisham, admitted in his book, The Life of Muhammad (p. 30):

" In fact, the Arabs venerated these
stones so much that not only did
they worship the black stone in the
Ka’bah, but also they would take
one of the stones of the Ka’bah as a
holy object in their travels, praying
to it and asking it to bless every
move they made."
Thanks bro, I will 'bookmark' this for future reference.
Re: True Story About Abraham's Journey To Mecca by malvisguy212: 7:59am On May 04, 2015
true2god:
Thanks bro, I will 'bookmark' this for future reference.
you're welcome my brother, I enjoy your post.
Re: True Story About Abraham's Journey To Mecca by truthman2012(m): 8:25am On May 04, 2015
true2god:

You see bro., many of the hadiths were written by the early muslims without knowing the spiritual implications. They are so used to idolatery that they thought God's worship and idol worship are the same. It is now that Christians are showing them the implications they start changing and re-translating the quran and hadiths. I checked a hadith on an islamic site on how the quran was compiled and some verses lost due to death of many memorizers in wars and some already on paper eaten up by rats. Last time I wanted to copy it, it has disappeared from the site.

In 2012, I got a write-up on the net by an islamic scholar, comparing hinduism with islam and showing the similarities. I posted it in the muslims section and highlighted the spiritual implications, it didn't last one hour before it was deleted.

Recently, I opened a thread titled ''Islam Among Arabs'' debunking the claim that Abraham and Ishmael had established islam in Mecca before the coming of Muhammad. It was moved to muslim section by the mod. It lasted about one week and when there was no answer, it was deleted.

They delete hadiths on islamic sites, they re-translate the quran, they delete convincing threads, they lie etc. Don't they have conscience? How are they content with self deception? O ga o!
Re: True Story About Abraham's Journey To Mecca by malvisguy212: 9:12am On May 04, 2015
Islam is a system of works, and a pretty
short list at that. There are the five pillars which include,
1. Declare the faith,
2. Pray,
3. Give alms,
4. Fast on Rammadan,
5. The Hajj or pilgrimage to Mecca

once in the life. These are performed as rituals with no personal feeling for Allah, and they have no bearing on the life of the Muslim, that is, he can live just as he pleases, but if he does the five pillars, he is in no trouble with Allah.this is pure satanic plan to reject the work of God and depend on the effort of men, in there heart, they think they are worshipping God.There is no personal or emotional feeling for God or Islam. God is far away, and his regulations are cold and sterile. This is the point Jesus keep on passing but the teachers of the law are missing it.

Luke 18:9-14
9 To some who were confident of their
own righteousness and looked down on
everyone else, Jesus told this parable: 10
“Two men went up to the temple to pray,
one a Pharisee and the other a tax
collector. 11 The Pharisee stood by
himself and prayed: ‘God, I thank you
that I am not like other people—robbers,
evildoers, adulterers—or even like this
tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week and
give a tenth of all I get.’
13 “But the tax collector stood at a
distance. He would not even look up to
heaven, but beat his breast and said,
‘God, have mercy on me, a sinner.’
14 “I tell you that this man, rather than
the other, went home justified before
God. For all those who exalt themselves
will be humbled, and those who humble
themselves will be exalted.

If you observ the prayer of the Pharisee and comperd it with the pillar of Islam they are both familiar, they never provide a way to fill guilty of sin and ask for forgiveness.
Re: True Story About Abraham's Journey To Mecca by Empiree: 11:15am On May 04, 2015
true2god:
In hinduism the black stone, which muslims claim was thrown was heaven, is called the 'black stone of shiva'. And hindu history had it that hinduism was practiced in arabia before islam (which is true cos hindu is more that 4500yrs as a religion) and that they, the hindus, built kabba.
You used to be a smart guy. What happened now?. I will give you just 12hrs hours from now to provide me authentic evidence of your allegations @underlined. I will be waiting for you patiently. Thank you

Note, when i said evidence, i dont need articles written by deranged elements.

[s]Who do we believe, the muslims or the hindus? I will rather believe the hindu part of the story because it existed long before islam. Besides, their gods were, perharps, some of the 360 idols mohammed destroyed in kabba but retained his family god, that is allahh. Rememeber, mohammed's father was a pagan and his name is Abdullah, meaning slave of allahh.Which indicates that allahh is not a strange god to mohammed's pagan father and grandfather (Abdul-mutallib). allahh is one of the idols worshipped at kabba.[/s]

1 Like

Re: True Story About Abraham's Journey To Mecca by true2god: 11:32am On May 04, 2015
Empiree:
You used to be a smart guy. What happened now?. I will give you just 12hrs hours from now to provide me authentic evidence of your allegations @underlined. I will be waiting for you patiently. Thank you

Note, when i said evidence, i dont need articles written by deranged elements.

www.religionfacts.com/hinduism/history
Check out the link. I am not encouraging you to go into indepth study of hinduism as a religion. I only try point out the fact that hinduism is a paganistic religion and most of Islamic practices were 'borrowed' from hindu while islam borrow 'prophets' from Judaism and christianity.
Re: True Story About Abraham's Journey To Mecca by Empiree: 12:00pm On May 04, 2015
true2god:
Check out the link. I am not encouraging you to go into indepth study of hinduism as a religion. I only try point out the fact that hinduism is a paganistic religion and most of Islamic practices were 'borrowed' from hindu while islam borrow 'prophets' from Judaism and christianity.
That's it?. I was going to wait for 12 hours but you came up with this nonsense?. Did I tell you i dont know what Hindus worship?. You obviously trying hard to incorporate Hinduism/paganism and Islam. It's not going to happen.

1)- Let me tell you this, I have Hindus friends who told me several times that when Jesus died and resurrected, he went to India. Ask Hindu he will tell you. http://www.harisingh.com/news2C16.htm

2)- According to legend, Jesus, the great Jewish sage, spent his "lost years," from between the ages of around 12 to 28 or 30, in India, where, per another tradition, he also escaped after surviving the crucifixion. http://www.truthbeknown.com/jesus_in_india.htm

3)- Most Muslims recognize Ahmadi to be impostors. They are not Muslims. They are declared Kufar by Ulama because they claim their leader, Mirza Gulam Ahamad,(13 February 1835 – 26 May 1908 CE, or 14 Shawal 1250 – 24 Rabi' al-thani 1326 AH) son of punjabi woman is Jesus. This belief of thiers contradict established evidence in the Qur'an therefore they are kufar according to Ulama. Here is their take on where Jesus was. So please read before you start saying rubbish about Islam http://www.alislam.org/topics/jesus/

I know bigotry has eaten your sense of comprehension, that's why you cling on trying to incorporate Hinduism and Islam. No, they are world apart. Thanks but no thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Story About Abraham's Journey To Mecca by true2god: 12:27pm On May 04, 2015
Empiree:
That's it?. I was going to wait for 12 hours but you came up with this nonsense?. Did I tell you i dont know what Hindus worship?. You obviously trying hard to incorporate Hinduism/paganism and Islam. It's not going to happen.

1)- Let me tell you this, I have Hindus friends who told me several times that when Jesus died and resurrected, he went to India. Ask Hindu he will tell you. http://www.harisingh.com/news2C16.htm

2)- According to legend, Jesus, the great Jewish sage, spent his "lost years," from between the ages of around 12 to 28 or 30, in India, where, per another tradition, he also escaped after surviving the crucifixion. http://www.truthbeknown.com/jesus_in_india.htm

3)- Most Muslims recognize Ahmadi to be impostors. They are not Muslims. They are declared Kufar by Ulama because they claim their leader, Mirza Gulam Ahamad,(13 February 1835 – 26 May 1908 CE, or 14 Shawal 1250 – 24 Rabi' al-thani 1326 AH) son of punjabi woman is Jesus. This belief of thiers contradict established evidence in the Qur'an therefore they are kufar according to Ulama. Here is their take on where Jesus was. So please read before you start saying rubbish about Islam http://www.alislam.org/topics/jesus/

I know bigotry has eaten your sense of comprehension, that's why you cling on trying to incorporate Hinduism and Islam. No, they are world apart. Thanks but no thanks
You look desperate and also try to link christianity to hinduism. All what you paster from the link were based on speculations, without any atom of reality.

It is a known fact that hindus also kiss and 'reference the 'black stone of shiva'. The hindus also run around their shrine as muslims do in kabba.

Hindu existed long before islam, so islam obviosly borrowed these practices from hinduism. I know its difficult for you to digest, but thats the reality bro.
Re: True Story About Abraham's Journey To Mecca by Empiree: 12:32pm On May 04, 2015
true2god:
You look desperate and also try to link christianity to hinduism.
That's it. You nailed it. This also answered why you are so desperate to link Islam with Hinduism. Case closed

[s]All what you paster from the link were based on speculations, without any atom of reality.

It is a known fact that hindus also kiss and 'reference the 'black stone of shiva'. The hindus also run around their shrine as muslims do in kabba.

Hindu existed long before islam, so islam obviosly borrowed these practices from hinduism. I know its difficult for you to digest, but thats the reality bro.[/s]

1 Like

Re: True Story About Abraham's Journey To Mecca by malvisguy212: 4:12pm On May 04, 2015
true2god:
I don't know how to upload video, enter this link and see for your self
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wnylk8MU-U

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Poem About Death / Tips On How To Concentrate During Salat (prayers) / People's Response To Calamities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 234
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.