Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,686 members, 7,955,556 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:15 AM

HAVE YOU GUYS USED THE WIKO GETAWAY? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HAVE YOU GUYS USED THE WIKO GETAWAY? (761 Views)

10 Apps Nigerians Used The Most In 2016 / Get The Wiko Slide 2 At An Affordable Price Now / Do Not Buy A Wiko Getaway !!! Do Not Buy A Wiko Getaway Phone !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HAVE YOU GUYS USED THE WIKO GETAWAY? by kuti10: 11:32am On Apr 27, 2015
My weekend was fun all through going out to shop for a new phone and hanging out with my padi Debo. I got the Wiko Getaway phone at computer village at N43,000. Funny enough when i checked online it was the same price everywhere, konga, jumia, dealdey etc.

I no sabi why i no even order am online instead of stressing myself to computer village in that scorching rays from the sun.

Re: HAVE YOU GUYS USED THE WIKO GETAWAY? by Hiroshize(m): 11:45am On Apr 27, 2015
kuti10:
My weekend was fun all through going out to shop for a new phone and hanging out with my padi Debo. I got the Wiko Getaway phone at computer village at N43,000. Funny enough when i checked online it was the same price everywhere, konga, jumia, dealdey etc.
I no sabi why i no even order am online instead of stressing myself to computer village in that scorching rays from the sun.

Sir, that price is hefty oo shocked .. That sum can get you something much more .... wink wink . Meanwhile, if that's the battery capacity(as shown in the pic) .. your own don finish tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo K3 Note Up For Sale. Location: KADUNA / Check Out Android App I Created For My State Taraba / What Are The Merits And Demerits Of Using A Blackberry Z10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.