Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” (29959 Views)

Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / Fear Grips Buhari’s Men Over Judges' Bribery Allegations / Boko Haram: Buhari Vows To Find Missing Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
atlwireles:

grin grin grin grin nothing is more high profile than CBN and customs. Start from there.
No, we will start from the more recent - NNPC and NIS.
Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by atlwireles: 4:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
]
No, we will start from the more recent - NNPC and NIS.

congenital liar, time to stop quoting my comments.
Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
atlwireles:

congenital liar, time to stop quoting my comments.
Na u get this forum?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by eagleeye2: 4:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
mathskill:
Only a Diseased mind will have such thought process. Bigot
Mechie gi onu there.......So dogs and baboons soaking in blood is a Patriotic statement.
Nkita racha kwa gi ike.
Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by eagleeye2: 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
galadima77:

No, think yourself and your brothers first....and be the most patriotic
Buhari urging Muslims to vote for only Muslims is a Patriotic statement akwa ya
Biko, shift oh kwa.
Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by piagetskinner(m): 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
Xpose all corrupt bigots#
Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by Chiaka(f): 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
My role model remains minister of health -Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu for
systematically helping to stop the spread of Ebola in Nigeria.
Nigeria will also be declared Polio free soonest. We need more people like him!!!

1 Like

Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by Joeoku78: 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
Nigerians including me who is a group member of Buhari vanguard and Buhari youth movement voted massively for Buhari to come and salvage nigeria from economic slavery PDP plunged nigerians into. GMB promised to fight corruption and today he is the president-elect of nigeria and nigerians. He won the election based on his promise to us to fight corruption. GMB must commence with the fight against corruption and those indicted must go to prison. That is our stand. Not only going to prison they must cough out what was stolen for the development of nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by DInvertedHammer: 4:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
/
In my humble opinion, I think GMB should zip it until he is sworn in.
\

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by mathskill: 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
mathskill:
You know the nigerian educational system really has produced some brilliant minds that has gone to make this country proud as well as baffons like you who embarras us.
Please translate the fllwing english proverb in your igbo language "It is raining cats and dogs". You will find out that it is completely different from what the english man is saying.
Likewise what Buhari said was in hausa to a hausa audience. Only one who understands hausa will get what he is saying.
It baffles me when niitwiits like you who claimed to hv been in the four walls of a classroom but fail to exhibit the minimum intelligence required to engage in meaningful discussion.
I take it u are igbo judging from the blah blah shiit jagons u scribbled up there . I must dare say this unfounded and unwarranted hatred the igbo hv for Buhari and by extention northerners is just unbecoming.
It was the same hatred that drove u to topple the first republic but the fire you started ended up consuming you.
well hating. He who abhores ill will towards anyone shall always fail shamefully and will definately bw exposed.

Don't waste your time responding to him

1 Like

Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by tunnary(m): 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
seems lik hes gonna perform a bit
Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by mechanics(m): 5:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
A welcum development, wen those leakages ar blocked, politicians allowance reduce, then we wil ave enough cash 4 d development of d country.
Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
atlwireles:

I asked if you dead, if not, you would know I have been here after and before the election. People like you with 20 million monikers don't remember the lie you laid down yesterday. Now almajiri park well.

Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by supereagle(m): 5:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
I hope they will not give him Abiola's kind of treatment bfor may 29th .
Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by sadissbala(m): 5:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
PassingShot:

Who is now talking about nationalities or ethnicity here?
all we know is that once if u hate GBM then u will never cast vote him into power and once u didn't vote for him then there is nothing u wii like about him no matter how good he deed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by eightsin(m): 6:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
Too much noise already. Wait till you get into power and start with the purge. You have promised just enough
Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by vikeyz(m): 6:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
Steal Big money and they will clap for you, steal small money, stones go finish for ground
Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by eagleeye2: 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
mathskill:
You know the nigerian educational system really has produced some brilliant minds that has gone to make this country proud as well as baffons like you who embarras us.
Please translate the fllwing english proverb in your igbo language "It is raining cats and dogs". You will find out that it is completely different from what the english man is saying.
Likewise what Buhari said was in hausa to a hausa audience. Only one who understands hausa will get what he is saying.
It baffles me when niitwiits like you who claimed to hv been in the four walls of a classroom but fail to exhibit the minimum intelligence required to engage in meaningful discussion.
I take it u are igbo judging from the blah blah shiit jagons u scribbled up there . I must dare say this unfounded and unwarranted hatred the igbo hv for Buhari and by extention northerners is just unbecoming.
It was the same hatred that drove u to topple the first republic but the fire you started ended up consuming you.
well hating. He who abhores ill will towards anyone shall always fail shamefully and will definately bw exposed.
So in your warped thinking you think that Buhari making a statement in the build up of 2003 election where he urged his fellow Muslim brothers to vote only Muslims is a patriotic statement.
i just want to you for a second to go back into the archives and read about Buhari's campaign speeches before he finally got involved with Tinubu and others.
Your Buhari is a bigot and his bigotry will be shown clearly in this his second regime. I can bet on that.
Whether you believe that "dogs and baboons" soaking in blood is a mere proverb or not is your fvcking business.
Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by mathskill: 8:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
eagleeye2:

So in your warped thinking you think that Buhari making a statement in the build up of 2003 election where he urged his fellow Muslim brothers to vote only Muslims is a patriotic statement.
i just want to you for a second to go back into the archives and read about Buhari's campaign speeches before he finally got involved with Tinubu and others.
Your Buhari is a bigot and his bigotry will be shown clearly in this his second regime. I can bet on that.
Whether you believe that "dogs and baboons" soaking in blood is a mere proverb or not is your fvcking business.
We leave in a globalized,interconnected and well informed world. Informed is readily available as at when you need it. All i want from you is bring forth the transcript of the alleged interview were Buhari mentioned the accusation you levelled against him. If you cant,which i swear on my grave you wont find cos it only exists in your imagination and your fellow haters, then you better shut your gutter.
Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by eagleeye2: 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
mathskill:
We leave in a globalized,interconnected and well informed world. Informed is readily available as at when you need it. All i want from you is bring forth the transcript of the alleged interview were Buhari mentioned the accusation you levelled against him. If you cant,which i swear on my grave you wont find cos it only exists in your imagination and your fellow haters, then you better shut your gutter.
better take your own advice.
Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by mathskill: 8:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
eagleeye2:

better take your own advice.
Thank God you at least understand SHUT UP.
Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by eagleeye2: 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
mathskill:
Thank God you at least understand SHUT UP.
I have since activated the ignore button.
Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by stevecantrell: 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
eagleeye2:
They shouldn't be afraid cos even the Northern heads will roll...........that is if he does a thorough clean up.

Majority are Northern.

DPR especially, needs cleaning up.
Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by mathskill: 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
eagleeye2:

I have since activated the ignore button.
Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by anibestlala(m): 12:04am On Apr 28, 2015
atlwireles:
NNPC this NNPC that, probe all you want. You will get nowhere with it. Maybe your probe will help Nigerians understand how poor their country truly is.

I hope you also plan to probe the Nigeria customs and CBN activities over the last 6 years.
I doubt it greatly if Buhari would ever probe cbn 6YEARS backwards because that would would expose the stinking corruption during the tenure of sanusi and soludo his loyalists. guess we would go.back to the selective anti corruption campaign of the 70's. smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Senate Fails To Pass The Gender And Equal Opportunities Bill. / Sir Ahmadu Bello's Xmas Message To Northern Christians In 1959 / IED Explosion Kills 4 Soldiers In Borno (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.