Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,976 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Start Your Own Fashion Business With Just #50,000... - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Start Your Own Fashion Business With Just #50,000... (2675 Views)

Get An Online Store For Your Fashion Business. / Start Your Own Fashion Business Today with 10,000# / Start Your Own Fashion Business Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Your Own Fashion Business With Just #50,000... by fsparElisheva: 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
A lot of times; young people, students and fashion enthusiasts generally, usually ask: what kind of fashion business can I do with just #50,000. This is probably the most common question asked by aspiring fashion business owners. The good news today is, FSE finally has an answer to that question; which is: with just #50,000 you can be a cloth merchant.

How can you go about this?

With FSE, being a cloth merchant is very simple. We will provide you with different cloth designs (skirts, tops and dresses) from which you will choose and in the end have 25pieces of clothes at the cost of #50,000. You should know that you can opt to put your own label on the cloth if you so wish.

That said, I know some of you are thinking..... but how do I sell these clothes?

Ok, this is it: how much does it really cost to get an online store on Kaymu, Dealdey and other e-commerce sites? Think about that for a while and let it spur you to action. Also, I'm sure you have family members, friends, well wishers and acquaintances that would be happy to patronize you. Thirdly, its either you're on facebook, twitter, instagram, nairaland or even active on all 4 social media sites. Social media is not just for leisure and fun, it's also for business you know.... and don't even tell me you do not have a smartphone!!! So, what EXACTLY if I may ask is holding you back from launching your fashion business? I'm sure we have somehow been able to solve these problems so call 07046475279 or follow and tweet at us @fselisheva to join the cloth merchant business.[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: Start Your Own Fashion Business With Just #50,000... by stephfavour: 1:55am On Apr 28, 2015
Pls am so much interested in this
Re: Start Your Own Fashion Business With Just #50,000... by fsparElisheva: 9:38am On Apr 29, 2015
stephfavour:
Pls am so much interested in this
Ok, you can call Elizabeth on 07046475279 and you will be told how to about it. Hope to work with you soon. Cheers...
Re: Start Your Own Fashion Business With Just #50,000... by fsparElisheva: 11:28am On Apr 30, 2015
You don't wanna be left out of this amazing opportunity to be your own boss, start your own fashion business and probably; have your own clothing line! Don't let this slip! Don't do a Gerrard on this one, lol...

(1) (Reply)

Gud Facial Cream N Soap 4 Oily Skin / 30 Mind Blowing Short Hairstyles For Black Women, Photos / Outrageous List For Freedom Rites Of A Tailor In Badagry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.