Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,225 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Sales Of Plumbing Material. (please Advice A Newcomer In The Business) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sales Of Plumbing Material. (please Advice A Newcomer In The Business) (7159 Views)

Cocoa Production In Nigeria: How To Start The Business / What's App Group For Building And Plumbing Material Buyers&sellers / Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sales Of Plumbing Material. (please Advice A Newcomer In The Business) by periwyte2(m): 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
Dear Nairalanders,

I have decided to venture into sales of Plumbing materials and sanitary wares. I have done my own feasibility study and discoverd that it is feasible in my area because it is a 'developing' area.

I intend to start small (#600,000 Capital) and also to register a business name and apply as. Local vendors to companies and individuals.

Please I need your advice and possible business secrets to excell in this venture.

*Note: I have never done business before... But I'm smart.
Re: Sales Of Plumbing Material. (please Advice A Newcomer In The Business) by Richogroup: 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
as you are starting in an developing area.you need to start with selling of tiles if you can afford.600k is moderate to start a plumbing materials business.the assesories are very enormous.starting from fittings,assesories and pipes.

1 Like

Re: Sales Of Plumbing Material. (please Advice A Newcomer In The Business) by periwyte2(m): 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
Yes sir! I am in a 'developing' area... I intend to include tiles later but due to insufficient capital, I intend to start with d plumbing materials first.
Re: Sales Of Plumbing Material. (please Advice A Newcomer In The Business) by Richogroup: 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
better,plumbing materials is too good for a start.because i deal on it.i see the business as not that lucrative but highly profitable.the profit is too good to mention here.
Re: Sales Of Plumbing Material. (please Advice A Newcomer In The Business) by udemzyudex(m): 8:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
Good idea bro,though you have to have an idea about how to sell and where to source you market from...i have a friend who had to go learn how to sell and his oga connect him to his clients where he can buy at lower price..

I believe you're good at marketing too,i mean going to meet people to market ur product..

The important this is that,you to have a good idea about this market...

Don't go into it yet,u can quickly do a 3months training or so,just to know how it is been done properly....

1 Like

Re: Sales Of Plumbing Material. (please Advice A Newcomer In The Business) by EndiaSami: 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hello
Re: Sales Of Plumbing Material. (please Advice A Newcomer In The Business) by EndiaSami: 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
Call, text, whatsapp 07036341294. I will show you all you need to know. Provide you will catalogues, pricelist,. I deal on plumbing/sanitary wares. Including sinks etc. Its my business. And have updc as a noble client. Here is a link to view more www.nairaland.com/2163896/building-incomplete-it-lacks-these lets work.
Re: Sales Of Plumbing Material. (please Advice A Newcomer In The Business) by periwyte2(m): 12:00am On Apr 28, 2015
Richogroup:
better,plumbing materials is too good for a start.because i deal on it.i see the business as not that lucrative but highly profitable.the profit is too good to mention here.

Pleasee can we flow ow whatsapp or email??
09020000944. y_nkpowa@yahoo.com
Re: Sales Of Plumbing Material. (please Advice A Newcomer In The Business) by periwyte2(m): 12:08am On Apr 28, 2015
udemzyudex:
Good idea bro,though you have to have an idea about how to sell and where to source you market from...i have a friend who had to go learn how to sell and his oga connect him to his clients where he can buy at lower price..

I believe you're good at marketing too,i mean going to meet people to market ur product..

The important this is that,you to have a good idea about this market...

Don't go into it yet,u can quickly do a 3months training or so,just to know how it is been done properly....

God bless you sir. I tried but its not that easy to see som1 Who would easily accept you to learn a trade under them. Everyone I aproach usually turn down my application... Maybe thay are scared of the unknown.
Re: Sales Of Plumbing Material. (please Advice A Newcomer In The Business) by ultrazone(m): 12:15am On Apr 28, 2015
Re: Sales Of Plumbing Material. (please Advice A Newcomer In The Business) by udemzyudex(m): 12:28am On Apr 28, 2015
periwyte2:

God bless you sir. I tried but its not that easy to see som1 Who would easily accept you to learn a trade under them. Everyone I aproach usually turn down my application... Maybe thay are scared of the unknown.
keep trying sir,most of them will want you to pay before they can agree to teach you ..
Re: Sales Of Plumbing Material. (please Advice A Newcomer In The Business) by oshiokpu(m): 9:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
do you have your own business and need cash to increase your working capital for bigger turnover check my signature
Re: Sales Of Plumbing Material. (please Advice A Newcomer In The Business) by felix281(m): 11:19am On Sep 25, 2019
@Periwyte,How is your Plumbing business, hope is moving quiet well...I need a dossier about this business... Would you mind to share?
Re: Sales Of Plumbing Material. (please Advice A Newcomer In The Business) by Mejohn: 1:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
felix281:
@Periwyte,How is your Plumbing business, hope is moving quiet well...I need a dossier about this business... Would you mind to share?

Same here too, I would also love to know cause I'm just a month into learning this trade.
I believe you also going into the same line of business?

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Pure Water Business In Nigeria(free Report) / January Inflation To Hit 18.64% Amid Rising Food Costs—fsdh / Architectural Design Of 4 Units Of 1 Bedroom Flat...half Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.