Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Browse And Download Unlimited With Etisalat Get 3 Hours With 15 Naira - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Browse And Download Unlimited With Etisalat Get 3 Hours With 15 Naira (1198 Views)

See This Baby Born With 15 Fingers And 16 Toes / Develop An E-commerce Site Like This In 4 Hours With Web Development Tools / Let Me Teach You How I Make Over $500-$700 Online Daily Under 2 To 3 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Browse And Download Unlimited With Etisalat Get 3 Hours With 15 Naira by temmi20: 12:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
Etisalat is back and blazing get 3hours for just 15 naira tested and reliable I am using it now. Note you can opt out and reactivate as much as you want anytime you do that you add up 3hours of unlimitted browsing for yourself I have 20hours now. contact me for the codes and steps at affordable price.

I hate telling stories I will not bother you with one, I am here to share my hidden secret of downloading and surfing the internet with just 15 naira and it will last for 3 hours, you do not need a software, VPN or changing IP, it does not involve you going through the rigor of buying vouchers or expensive data package. It is not a complex thing anyone could do this with a snap of the finger. All you need are:

- Your modem/phone

- Etisalat SIM

- At least N15 in you SIM to get 3 hours unlimited browsing.

The good part of this is that you can also use it with phones, Tablet, PC and works with all devices.

For just N2000 you will get the unlimited browsing guide. After a short while I will increase the price to its normal price of N4,000 so quicky pay N2kto the account below.

GUARANTEE TRUST BANK PLC
TEMITOPE BISHOLA

After payment is made.

Text 'N15 ETISALAT'

your teller no,

your depositor's name

and your email address to 08087465958

Then check your inbox/spam box in 30 mins to see your delivery.
Re: Browse And Download Unlimited With Etisalat Get 3 Hours With 15 Naira by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
You're so stup1d. Scammer without brain.

(1) (Reply)

Network Signal Booster Antenna - 4G LTE / Business Of Water And Environmental Services / Fund Your Fxopen Account Free Of Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.