Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,546 members, 7,823,396 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

I Miss You- A Poem - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / I Miss You- A Poem (954 Views)

I Love You More When I Miss You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Miss You- A Poem by bbbsmiles(f): 1:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
You woke me up this morning with a warm kiss on my neck and then it occurred to me you were to travel that morning to Abuja for the “International Builders Summit” I sprung to my feet and dashed to the kitchen to make you a quick breakfast but halfway down the stairs I could perceive the aroma coming from the kitchen, I smiled to myself knowing fully well you had prepared breakfast for us, as it has been the routine ever since I got fully bumped up with pregnancy.

I came back to the room; you were all set and ready to leave. I walked you to the car and you promised to call me upon arrival, your summit was for two days you were to return home on Friday. You kissed me passionately while patting my bump; you also gave our unborn baby a kiss, telling him to take care of mummy while you were away. ”DON’T WORRY sweetie, I’ll be back before you miss me” those were your words to me 24-02-2013
My Sunshine,
It’s the tenth day today, should I be worried?
Some people are here telling me to come confirm a body, should I be worried?
Your mum and siblings are all crying, should I be worried?
I see a man covered in blood stained sheets, his face is torn beyond recognition but he is wearing your wedding ring baby and your shirt………, should I be worried?
They are giving me a death certificate with your name on it sweetie………… now I’m getting worried
I am making a call to you baby please pick up, you said not to worry you will be back before I miss you. But honey it’s a year now and you are not back from the summit. Honey we have a bouncing baby boy and you haven’t come to see him. Baby, he has your nose and your eyes.
I miss you, I miss you, I miss you………………………………
Please come home baby Dinner is served!!!

PLS VISIT bbbsmiles..com
Re: I Miss You- A Poem by bbbsmiles(f): 1:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
bbbsmiles:
You woke me up this morning with a warm kiss on my neck and then it occurred to me you were to travel that morning to Abuja for the “International Builders Summit” I sprung to my feet and dashed to the kitchen to make you a quick breakfast but halfway down the stairs I could perceive the aroma coming from the kitchen, I smiled to myself knowing fully well you had prepared breakfast for us, as it has been the routine ever since I got fully bumped up with pregnancy.

I came back to the room; you were all set and ready to leave. I walked you to the car and you promised to call me upon arrival, your summit was for two days you were to return home on Friday. You kissed me passionately while patting my bump; you also gave our unborn baby a kiss, telling him to take care of mummy while you were away. ”DON’T WORRY sweetie, I’ll be back before you miss me” those were your words to me 24-02-2013
My Sunshine,
I see a man covered in blood stained sheets, his face is torn beyond recognition but he is wearing your wedding ring baby and your shirt………, should I be worried?
They are giving me a death certificate with your name on it sweetie………… now I’m getting worried
I am making a call to you baby please pick up, you said not to worry you will be back before I miss you. But honey it’s a year now and you are not back from the summit. Honey we have a bouncing baby boy and you haven’t come to see him. Baby, he has your nose and your eyes.

PLS VISIT bbbsmiles..com

1 Like

Re: I Miss You- A Poem by LEvuls(m): 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
bbbsmiles:

My Sunshine,

PLS VISIT bbbsmiles..com
if I visit that your spot Mek I die cool
Re: I Miss You- A Poem by edaloba(m): 3:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
LEvuls:

if I visit that your spot Mek I die cool
bad belle hissallowed. Na by force to comments for pesin thread?
Re: I Miss You- A Poem by LEvuls(m): 10:02pm On May 02, 2015
edaloba:
bad belle hissallowed. Na by force to comments for pesin thread?
no but e go be when person click there grin

(1) (Reply)

me,who wud miss? / A Dream Within A Dream / My Enemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.