Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Suggestions On How I Can Be A Music Producer. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Suggestions On How I Can Be A Music Producer. (664 Views)

Contributions And Suggestions On How To Pass An Audition-like Project Fame / What a Music Producer Face in the Studio ( Photo) / See A Music Video I Shot/edited Using A Samsung S4 Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggestions On How I Can Be A Music Producer. by coleon(m): 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hello House,
Please i am interested in being a top notch music producer as i wanna bring in the latest song equipment on board.I have read various tips online on how to be a music producer even though i am also a singer/rapper and songwriter but i feel the urge to bring in something different into my music.
I will appreciate if anyone can advice or link me with a top music producer where i can learn/start production classes.Now i don't want someone to suggest Don Jazzy as i don't have that money yet .Thanks pals as the comments start flowing.
Re: Suggestions On How I Can Be A Music Producer. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
Do you play any instruments? You need to take a course in music technology.

2 Likes

Re: Suggestions On How I Can Be A Music Producer. by coleon(m): 2:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
Please do you mean music technology like a course in the university?
Re: Suggestions On How I Can Be A Music Producer. by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 28, 2015
Re: Suggestions On How I Can Be A Music Producer. by ChynoBEATS: 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
coleon:
Hello House,
Please i am interested in being a top notch music producer as i wanna bring in the latest song equipment on boardThanks pals as the comments start flowing.

Dude.....to be quite frank with you on this..
If you know you Really wonna learn this
Get all the basic stuffs you'll need i mean the "Must have's" e.g : PC /laptop ,

a less expensive keyboard with midi ,

Headphone ,

good reference speakers,

small audio interface with mic input

N lastly A condenser Mic

I listed these things because if you dont have them n you Enroll for any Course concerning Music production ...you probably wont learn anything after you're through with the training

If you think it's a lie ask anybody ..... You cant learn music production without having the basic stuffs you'll be needing inORder to practise without Hitches n set-backs

1st things First Buy the basics Becos they are like a Textbook "simply because No school student in life can Scale through the process of learning with lots of knowledge about what he/she is doing without having A textbook " because you cant learn without practicing what you've learnt in school @home on your own.......

If you Rush you'll Regret Paying @the First place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suggestions On How I Can Be A Music Producer. by coleon(m): 8:52am On May 06, 2015
Thanks pal i will take this advise with the whole of my life
ChynoBEATS:

Dude.....to be quite frank with you on this..
If you know you Really wonna learn this
Get all the basic stuffs you'll need i mean the "Must have's" e.g : PC /laptop ,

a less expensive keyboard with midi ,

Headphone ,

good reference speakers,

small audio interface with mic input

N lastly A condenser Mic

I listed these things because if you dont have them n you Enroll for any Course concerning Music production ...you probably wont learn anything after you're through with the training

If you think it's a lie ask anybody ..... You cant learn music production without having the basic stuffs you'll be needing inORder to practise without Hitches n set-backs

1st things First Buy the basics Becos they are like a Textbook "simply because No school student in life can Scale through the process of learning with lots of knowledge about what he/she is doing without having A textbook " because you cant learn without practicing what you've learnt in school @home on your own.......

If you Rush you'll Regret Paying @the First place
Re: Suggestions On How I Can Be A Music Producer. by ChynoBEATS: 11:46am On May 12, 2015
coleon:
Thanks pal i will take this advise with the whole of my life

No quaMz dude...... I'm glad you did

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Flavour – Power To Win / Why I Tittled My Song Abnormal - Kaptain Youngz / New Music: Victor Charles - Celebration | @iam_vcharles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.