Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

See President Jonathan’s House In Otueke (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See President Jonathan’s House In Otueke (pic) (6956 Views)

Joshua Iginla Visits Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife In Otueke (pics) / Police Raid Patience Jonathan's House In Abuja / Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See President Jonathan’s House In Otueke (pic) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
[quote author=Kolade354 post=33165561] if that man is ur father then i must say he luk lyk one psycopath for my street......No offense[/quote

Re: See President Jonathan’s House In Otueke (pic) by 4stylz: 4:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
Those buildings might be up to 10 or even more; there are more we can't ever know of; UK house; USA houses; Abuja houses; Lagos houses; and more plenty investments; that man is made for life
Re: See President Jonathan’s House In Otueke (pic) by Kolade354(m): 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
[quote author=vimi post=33165756][/quote] When your father get one for you boy.
Re: See President Jonathan’s House In Otueke (pic) by Sweetguy25: 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
Kolade354:
if that man is ur father then i must say he luk lyk one psycopath for my street......No offense
Re: See President Jonathan’s House In Otueke (pic) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
Kolade354:
When your father get one for you boy.

Re: See President Jonathan’s House In Otueke (pic) by wonlasewonimi: 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
He even got a containers ready to ship shepopo back to Otueke
Re: See President Jonathan’s House In Otueke (pic) by Aida13: 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
RICHIEBOI1:
This photo is released on Facebook by APC News Alert showing where Jonathan will stay after May 29th. The report claims that it is President Jonathan’s house in Otueke.

http://omojuwa.com/2015/04/omg-see-president-jonathans-house-in-otueke/

What deeds did he achieve that allows him to retire in comfort to such a home? Well obviously they have more stately home in cities around the world. This is just for local display.

Rubbish statesman to be sad angry angry angry
Re: See President Jonathan’s House In Otueke (pic) by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
ki02020:
Nawa o....was expecting something more sophisticated....you never can tell the interior can be of gold.....oryell moni

Jonathan's house is way, way bigger than that. This picture is probably showing just one building in the estate. His house in Otueke is expansive, to put it mildly.
Re: See President Jonathan’s House In Otueke (pic) by Daughterzion(f): 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
iphanyiuma:
Please do not misquote me...but if you enter abriba, in abia state or some areas in the east you will see more sophisticated houses than this but the house fine oo.
nwannem ima o?
Kaaa o.
Am frm amaogudu nd u?
Re: See President Jonathan’s House In Otueke (pic) by iphanyiuma(m): 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
Daughterzion:
nwannem ima o?
Kaaa o.
Am frm amaogudu nd u?
lol nwannem ka I see you am from ohafia
Re: See President Jonathan’s House In Otueke (pic) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
iphanyiuma:
Please do not misquote me...but if you enter abriba, in abia state or some areas in the east you will see more sophisticated houses than this but the house fine oo.

This house no fine at all . So local.

Thief TA house fine pass this one by far .
Re: See President Jonathan’s House In Otueke (pic) by mikolo80: 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
dokyOloye:
"our money"?Who are U?
remove Ur eyes from d money accruing from d oil in Jonathan's backyard.
Anytime anything concerning oil comes up,ppl from the lazy tribes in Nigeria are always up in arms yet they contribute zero to d national purse.
We all know this country would have been divided a long time ago if d oil deposit were to be in d core north or d South West.
Na wa o. When you were spending cocoa palm oil and groundnut money una no de insult una fellow nigerians o. Remember chop alone die alone.
Re: See President Jonathan’s House In Otueke (pic) by dokyOloye: 11:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
mikolo80:
Na wa o. When you were spending cocoa palm oil and groundnut money una no de insult una fellow nigerians o. Remember chop alone die alone.
1;I am not from d Niger delta,I am just sympathetic to their cause.
2;B4 d advent of oil,each region had control of its resources and paid tax to d centre,d east then(present day SS$SE was also exporting palm oil and rubber so nobody fed d other.
3;some dishonest ppl claim it was groundnut money that was used to explore for oil when we all know oil exploration was done by shell on their own wtout govt help.
Re: See President Jonathan’s House In Otueke (pic) by citizenY(m): 11:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
ibietela2:

The containers??

Shoe collection foe Oga and madam, courtesy Oxfam,Bata, Lennards and Aba traders.... shoe section.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: See President Jonathan’s House In Otueke (pic) by mikolo80: 11:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
dokyOloye:
1;I am not from d Niger delta,I am just sympathetic to their cause.
2;B4 d advent of oil,each region had control of its resources and paid tax to d centre,d east then(present day SS$SE was also exporting palm oil and rubber so nobody fed d other.
3;some dishonest ppl claim it was groundnut money that was used to explore for oil when we all know oil exploration was done by shell on their own wtout govt help.
I think we have some joint venture (scam )agreement with shell and co. That's the basis for groundnut and cocoa money. The main thing is that in a "democracy" nigeria like Iraq could just beat them over the head and take their oil which is what they did in national assembly(majority carries vote) the same way armed robbers(majority) carries vote(robs )
its ugly but they need to go with the flow and make best of bad situation(invest the 13% their getting properly like awo did )

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dapo Okubadejo: Ogun State Paid ₦20 Billion Out Of its Debt In 2020 / Ekiti 2022: Bamidele Calls For Cancellation Of APC Primary / VAT Revenue Rose From ₦‎347bn To ₦‎549bn Under Tinubu – FAAC Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.