Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Mr. NYSC We Cannot Continue With You! (in Orubebe's Voice) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mr. NYSC We Cannot Continue With You! (in Orubebe's Voice) (515 Views)

Twitter Orubebe Trends On Twitter As Omojuwa Is Christened With His New Name / N18,000 Minimum Wage Is Too Nuch, We Cannot Continue Paying Govs Cry Out / Orubebe Must Be Schooled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr. NYSC We Cannot Continue With You! (in Orubebe's Voice) by BukolaZ: 1:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
*In orubebe voice*
No! Noo! Nooo!
Mr NYSC we cannot continue with you! We cannot continue with u! Nooo! We cannot...
You have failed us!
You are highly tribalistic!
You are partial!
You are selective in your posting!
Look at the time! Its 1pm and we have not seen our call up letter.
I know what you are doing! You are shuffling the names and posting abi?
Infact, the NYSC, the students, the lecturers, the whole Nigeria are disappointed in you!
We submitted a petition to your office...
JB, we cannot continue with u! We cannot continue wit u! We cannot continue with u! ...

(1) (Reply)

Helping Hands International / How Can I Unsubscribe From MTN Buy & Share Sponsored Agents? I Need Help Pls..!! / Victor Adoji Loses Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.