Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,190 members, 7,811,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

A Must Read! Bruce Jenner's Ex-wife Linda Thompson Writes About Him - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Must Read! Bruce Jenner's Ex-wife Linda Thompson Writes About Him (585 Views)

If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji / 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read! Bruce Jenner's Ex-wife Linda Thompson Writes About Him by YesNaija(m): 2:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
A Must read! Bruce Jenner's ex-wife Linda Thompson writes about him

No Comments |
Bruce Jenner's second wife and mother of his sons, Brandon and Brody Jenner, actress/lyricist Linda Thompson, 64, wrote an article titled 'How Living With and Loving Bruce Jenner Changed My Life Forever'. In the piece, Linda explains how Bruce came

to her in 1985 and told her 4 years after they got married that he wanted to become a woman. This actually led to their divorce. "If Bruce had told me about his gender issue when we first began getting romantically involved, I would not have married him. Pure and simple." Linda writes. Her story is quite touching. Read below..

By now, Bruce Jenner has revealed his struggle with gender dysphoria. I never would have dared to speak on this issue before he was comfortable enough to do so first. It is, after all, his truth, so I knew he should be afforded the dignity to reveal that truth on his own time and in the way he sees fit. I have respectfully kept his secrets private and would have taken his confidences to my grave had he not spoken out.

Bruce and Linda got married in 1981, days after he finalized divorce from his first wife
But now, many years into his remarkable life, he has spoken out. His legacy will likely be sprinkled with references like "Olympian," "decathlon gold medalist," "world's greatest athlete," "son," "brother," "husband," "father," "grandfather," "friend," and, hopefully, "pioneer" and "trailblazer for the civil rights of the transgender community."
So as much as this is about Bruce, it's not all about [CONTINUE READING] >>>> http://yesnaija..com/2015/04/a-must-read-bruce-jenners-ex-wife-linda.html

(1) (Reply)

When Exactly Is It Right To Call One 'educated"? / Women's Butt-lifting Seamless Postpartum Abdomen Control Body Shaper / Freak Moment Chinese Woman Smashes Brand New $100,000 Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.