Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:18 AM

Does Breast Milk Finish? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Breast Milk Finish? (2107 Views)

Man Who Produces Fake Peak Milk In Calabar Arrested By NAFDAC / 81 Year Old Does Breast Enlargement To Look More Sexy / Human Breast Milk On Sale Via Website: The Hazards Involved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Breast Milk Finish? by Basildvalour(m): 8:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
Seun:
kiss <-- like this one?
No nah, that's a soft smile. Check out bbm smiley
Re: Does Breast Milk Finish? by jnrbayano(m): 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
Does the semen tank ever go empty?

This is the cousin question..

cheesy
Re: Does Breast Milk Finish? by joseph1832(m): 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
cbrass:
Am seating under a tree now and there is a nursing mother seating opposite where i am breasting feeding her baby since and this got me thinking...does the milk never finish so that the baby have to wait for like some hours before the next refil
You might as well have asked, does sperm finish? Or does ovary finish? Better still, does urine finish?.

To answer your question, it doesn't!.
Re: Does Breast Milk Finish? by cbrass(m): 11:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
Basildvalour:
But I need that smiley like right now just 4 u.

Seun, we need a kiss smiley, thank you.

Must you kiss her, angry angry
Re: Does Breast Milk Finish? by Basildvalour(m): 1:34am On Apr 29, 2015
cbrass:

Must you kiss her, angry angry
No, it isn't a must but I just felt like

Do you want a share of her lips too

Olofofo; gbeborun
Re: Does Breast Milk Finish? by cbrass(m): 8:32am On Apr 29, 2015
Basildvalour:
No, it isn't a must but I just felt like

Do you want a share of her lips too

Olofofo; gbeborun

Share wetin with you, you should be the one asking permission before doing that nonsense angry
Re: Does Breast Milk Finish? by Basildvalour(m): 8:45am On Apr 29, 2015
cbrass:

Share wetin with you, you should be the one asking permission before doing that nonsense angry
Oga abeg, nah your wife

Sorry o, no vex o
Re: Does Breast Milk Finish? by saheed2532(m): 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
This is one of the best fat burner used by body builders and female to reduce fat concentration in their system and look more healthy http://­ www.t5fatburners.com.ng/?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: Does Breast Milk Finish? by saheed2532(m): 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
This is one of the best fat burner used by body builders and female to reduce fat concentration in their system and look more healthy http://­ www.t5fatburners.com.ng/?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: Does Breast Milk Finish? by saheed2532(m): 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Please When The Gynotype Says NO Don't Say YES. / How Maca Root Can Make You Sexually Responsible And More Fertile / Worm Like Movement In My Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.