Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,572 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

It Might Take You A While To Work Out What Is Actually Happening In This Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It Might Take You A While To Work Out What Is Actually Happening In This Photo (1023 Views)

Peter Okoye Shares His Work-out Pictures (photos) / Tiwa Savage's Son Followed Her To Work Today (photo) / Chike Ike Shows Off Body In Work-out Gear As She Announces She’s Renewed Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Might Take You A While To Work Out What Is Actually Happening In This Photo by ovoxo(m): 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-RJ6FWkDne3k/VT4yrhflj5I/AAAAAAAFEKc/iPq81Lq7VqE/s1600/melanie-vanessa.jpg[/img]
When you look at these photos, what do you think is going on? It's a little confusing at first, right? Well, let me explain. Vanessa and Melanie are lesbian partners. Last year, Vanessa (with the long hair) was pregnant with the couple's first child. The couple celebrated with the photo on the left.

View more detaills about the explanation here>>>http://ayomideadebiyiblog..com/2015/04/it-might-take-you-while-to-work-out.html
Re: It Might Take You A While To Work Out What Is Actually Happening In This Photo by Nokiae5: 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
after telling the answer will buhari still reduce petrol to #40 because my "i better pass my neghibor" don scatter

(1) (Reply)

Wzkid Shares Photo Of His Bride To Be.... Guess Who? / Lara Fortes Weds Gov Adama Oshiomole Tomorrow See IV / Reasons Why Some Men Prefer Prostitutes Than Socalled At Home Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.