Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,821 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:01 AM

What Are The Worst Things People Eat At The Office? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Are The Worst Things People Eat At The Office? (494 Views)

How Other Staffs In The Office See It Admins / Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. / I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Worst Things People Eat At The Office? by workgist: 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
A woman eats salmon out of a can (cat food). OK, it’s not always in a can; sometimes it comes in a paper. She works as customer service rep in a bank and, according to a former co-worker, she consumes the cat-food-like snack at her desk, then rinses out the container in the office’s communal sink, leaving behind a stench that—well, let’s just say it lingers.

“She does it in waves, whenever she’s on a diet,” says the Sola, 29(the eyewitness). “Whenever I smelled it, I was like, ‘Oh no, it’s back.’ It’s just awful.” Sola and other co-workers used to make fun of the can salmon, but no one ever asked the woman to stop eating it. That’s the problem with eating smelly foods in an office—you probably don’t know when you’re doing it, and no one is going to tell you when you are.....http://www.workgist.com/what-are-the-worst-things-people-eat-at-the-office/
Re: What Are The Worst Things People Eat At The Office? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hmmm I'll comment after 45 posts

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: How Your Clothes Can Determine Your Productivity / Free Hse Training / Merrybet Out With Autoslip Online For A Jackpot Win!!! Computer-Generated Slip!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.