Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,104 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Common Lies Lecturers Tell Female Students Especially. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Common Lies Lecturers Tell Female Students Especially. (34943 Views)

Male Lecturers And Their Sexual Manipulations With Female Students / What If Nigerian Female Students Wore This As School Uniforms? (see Photo) / Common Lies Lecturers Tell Female Students In The Classroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Common Lies Lecturers Tell Female Students Especially. by BabaOneChance: 7:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
1 Naira equal to 1 dollar

N40 per litre of fuel

2 square or circle meal per day for every student

Kwonstant electricity

Safety return of lost Chibok girls

Final elimination of Boko Haram

... and many more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Common Lies Lecturers Tell Female Students Especially. by Chiefia(m): 7:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
countsparrow:
In university of Borno, things like dis don't happen... In fact we join our lecturers to drink fura denunu and nkomboti...
nothing like 'University of Borno' tongue
countsparrow:
In university of Borno, things like dis don't happen... In fact we join our lecturers to drink fura denunu and nkomboti...
nothing like 'University of Borno'
Re: Common Lies Lecturers Tell Female Students Especially. by Leojamesjames(m): 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
no no so so so true, that no 4 is call AOC area of concentration, when we read tire and nothing came from the AOC we later named it Area of Confusion AOC grin
Re: Common Lies Lecturers Tell Female Students Especially. by apesinola001: 7:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
true talk
Re: Common Lies Lecturers Tell Female Students Especially. by themodernman: 7:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
peeparty:
Universities including privately owned institution lecturer engage in different act.In some students handbook under the title: professional ethics committee code of conduct for staff and students, lecturer where advised"not victimize student for sex,ethnic, religious or personal reasons.

In same vein student where warned not to offer money,sex,or other enticement. In exchange for higher grade or alternation/forgery of record/document. nothing is usually said on the punishment to be meterd out on defaulting lecturers .but emphasis is made on student who is involved in any kind of examination malpractice.

This thread is for us to share our experiences or maybe a possible way of overcoming it.wud just mentioned few lies while you add yours.

1:IF YOU SLEEP WITH ME YOU WILL HAVE AN A IN MY COURSES:this usually happen to year one female student especially., lecturers tend to catch them young.when lecturers do this the tend to pave way for some gehs wey don spoil from house come,dem go just continue to dey sleep with lecturer till dem graduate.sure way to pass#use wat you got to get what you want.

2:SO SO PERCENTAGE OF CLASS ATTENDANCE:na this one the pain me pass.some lecturers sha dem wicked oo .imagined a student who attends clasess regularly, do assignment, write test,write exam,some of this lecturers end up not using attendance or assignment. I remember when we use to pay for lecturers assignment which was always compulsory,after all this they still fail you.

3:IF YOU DONT BUY MY TEXT BOOK NO EXAM:I remember one baddo lecturer in Unical with a nickname ;shapely bend down .(lol).I say that man go buy 80leaves write all the students name with their passport and telephone number,with about 500 hundred student in a class although we became less as the semester progress.You will have to go to his office Oyo for the text boook and he will tick your name.with that he was able to select the girls he will sleep with.

4:GO AND READ THIS AREA OF CONCRNTRATION:at the end you go read taya and not even one question will come out from there.

over to you guys.

cc
lalasticlala

The no1 isn't a lie...I know of chiks dat spanked their exams coz they've dropped their asses for some good spanking. These chiks party hard 2ruout school..luckily some guyz were close to dse chiks so they always do well with the chiks...na one of the reason I wan go do my Masters make me too turn lecturer...chai those babes go hear am...sweet tight p***y of a 16year old curvy busty girl...na me go first taste am tongue
Re: Common Lies Lecturers Tell Female Students Especially. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mhizizzy:
It does not happen in my skul
Young lady...ur school name please?
Re: Common Lies Lecturers Tell Female Students Especially. by adexsimply(m): 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
purplelips:
That AOC part is the most annoying. angry I know better now though.
angry
Re: Common Lies Lecturers Tell Female Students Especially. by xmich(m): 7:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
Elcapo:
Hmmmm
Meanwhile...
"A curfew was declared. Some guys went out to watch football match while coming, some Soldiers met them and said 'each
will be cained based on the number on their clothes(jerseys)
they put on; the 1st put on chelsea Mikel's 12 and he was
flogged 12, 2nd put on 50cent he was also flogged 50, the
3rd one was crying furiously,then from afar i noticed,he was
a Fulani man and he was putting on "vote Buhari 2015"
BabaOneChance:
1 Naira equal to 1 dollar
N40 per litre of fuel
2 square or circle meal per day for every student
Kwonstant electricity
Safety return of lost Chibok girls
Final elimination of Boko Haram
... and many more
Elcapo:
Hmmmm
Meanwhile...
"A curfew was declared. Some guys went out to watch football match while coming, some Soldiers met them and said 'each
will be cained based on the number on their clothes(jerseys)
they put on; the 1st put on chelsea Mikel's 12 and he was
flogged 12, 2nd put on 50cent he was also flogged 50, the
3rd one was crying furiously,then from afar i noticed,he was
a Fulani man and he was putting on "vote Buhari 2015"
gringringringringrin you nogo kill.....
Re: Common Lies Lecturers Tell Female Students Especially. by M4gunners: 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mhizizzy:
It does not happen in my skul
Says who! Are you schooling in France? If not then forget matter.
Re: Common Lies Lecturers Tell Female Students Especially. by Mhizizzy(f): 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
skysailor:

Young lady...ur school name please?
peeparty:
abeg which school be dat,?I for like know oo

Africa most beautiful campus smiley

CC.M4gunners
Re: Common Lies Lecturers Tell Female Students Especially. by baybeeboi: 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
No wonder they say Nigeria is very corrupt in every department.
Such things don't happen here in Yemen.
Re: Common Lies Lecturers Tell Female Students Especially. by stanleyx247(m): 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
hehehe
Re: Common Lies Lecturers Tell Female Students Especially. by Funmiladey(m): 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
purplelips:
That AOC part is the most annoying. angry I know better now though.
You mean Area Of Confusion??
Re: Common Lies Lecturers Tell Female Students Especially. by Spidermon: 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
If I f**k you, you will graduate with first class upper.
Re: Common Lies Lecturers Tell Female Students Especially. by purplelips(f): 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
grin You too don fall victim before
adexsimply:
angry
Re: Common Lies Lecturers Tell Female Students Especially. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
peeparty:
Universities including privately owned institution lecturer engage in different act.In some students handbook under the title: professional ethics committee code of conduct for staff and students, lecturer where advised"not victimize student for sex,ethnic, religious or personal reasons.

In same vein student where warned not to offer money,sex,or other enticement. In exchange for higher grade or alternation/forgery of record/document. nothing is usually said on the punishment to be meterd out on defaulting lecturers .but emphasis is made on student who is involved in any kind of examination malpractice.

This thread is for us to share our experiences or maybe a possible way of overcoming it.wud just mentioned few lies while you add yours.

1:IF YOU SLEEP WITH ME YOU WILL HAVE AN A IN MY COURSES:this usually happen to year one female student especially., lecturers tend to catch them young.when lecturers do this the tend to pave way for some gehs wey don spoil from house come,dem go just continue to dey sleep with lecturer till dem graduate.sure way to pass#use wat you got to get what you want.

2:SO SO PERCENTAGE OF CLASS ATTENDANCE:na this one the pain me pass.some lecturers sha dem wicked oo .imagined a student who attends clasess regularly, do assignment, write test,write exam,some of this lecturers end up not using attendance or assignment. I remember when we use to pay for lecturers assignment which was always compulsory,after all this they still fail you.

3:IF YOU DONT BUY MY TEXT BOOK NO EXAM:I remember one baddo lecturer in Unical with a nickname ;shapely bend down .(lol).I say that man go buy 80leaves write all the students name with their passport and telephone number,with about 500 hundred student in a class although we became less as the semester progress.You will have to go to his office Oyo for the text boook and he will tick your name.with that he was able to select the girls he will sleep with.

4:GO AND READ THIS AREA OF CONCRNTRATION:at the end you go read taya and not even one question will come out from there.

over to you guys.

cc
lalasticlala
Where or were? What's happening?
Re: Common Lies Lecturers Tell Female Students Especially. by suptol(m): 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: Common Lies Lecturers Tell Female Students Especially. by Spidermon: 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mhizizzy:

CC.M4gunners

If I hear....
Even your VC sef dey straff students...

1 Like

Re: Common Lies Lecturers Tell Female Students Especially. by purplelips(f): 7:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
Asinnnn angry
Funmiladey:
You mean Area Of Confusion??
Re: Common Lies Lecturers Tell Female Students Especially. by Mhizizzy(f): 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
Spidermon:

If I hear....
Even your VC sef dey straff students...

Did he go near ur girlfriend? shocked

Nd pls..can u tell me wc skul we are talking about here
Re: Common Lies Lecturers Tell Female Students Especially. by styledelly: 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
God will judge.
Re: Common Lies Lecturers Tell Female Students Especially. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
rokiatu:
You mean African lecturers? tongue
nawa oh.aunty yya backside fit make pastor back slide
Re: Common Lies Lecturers Tell Female Students Especially. by smsshola(m): 8:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
peeparty:
abeg which school be dat,?I for like know oo
Glorified sec sch...
Re: Common Lies Lecturers Tell Female Students Especially. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
the attendance shit is what freaks me. imagine a class of over 520 students , at the end of each lecture, you are expected to write your name and reg number in attendance sheet. you will struggle most times your sandal or slippers will cut. The lecturers will threaten , that without attending 75% of his lectures no exam. but on the examination day, certified runs girls that comes to school only during the exam period will be cleared to enter the hall before you that has been attending lectures religiously.

the issue of textbooks, or should I say pamphlets, its either you buy it, or forfeit your continuous assessment.
Re: Common Lies Lecturers Tell Female Students Especially. by Spidermon: 8:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Did he go near ur girlfriend? shocked

Nd pls..can u tell me wc skul we are talking about here

We are talking about OAU.
If the VC straffs my girlfriend, that is automatic first class and lecturing job for me...
Re: Common Lies Lecturers Tell Female Students Especially. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mhizizzy:

CC.M4gunners
Let know the name??
If u like call am d most handsome campus

Just tell us d name
Re: Common Lies Lecturers Tell Female Students Especially. by Winneygirl(f): 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
Area of Concentration!!
Questions will definitely come from there.
But If you answer those questions, you will never get anything higher than a 'D'.

2 things to run away from: Area of concentration, and open book test!
Re: Common Lies Lecturers Tell Female Students Especially. by andyanders: 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
rokiatu:
You mean African lecturers? tongue

Rokiatu, That attitude is just in Nigeria. Never experienced that in the schools I attended in the USA.You are gone once you say that as a lecturer. It is a Nigerian thing and I pity them.
Re: Common Lies Lecturers Tell Female Students Especially. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
Do you know you can get attention
of everyone passing by to your business
or establishment easily?

Yes you can by using LED signs which
are made with light bulbs. Customised,
scrolling. Easily change the scrolling text.

Customised, scrolling text LED sign for
for your business

Find out more>>>>>>

Call / Whatsapp : 07061838760

Re: Common Lies Lecturers Tell Female Students Especially. by Time2Smile(m): 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
themodernman:

The no1 isn't a lie...I know of chiks dat spanked their exams coz they've dropped their asses for some good spanking. These chiks party hard 2ruout school..luckily some guyz were close to dse chiks so they always do well with the chiks...na one of the reason I wan go do my Masters make me too turn lecturer...chai those babes go hear am...sweet tight p***y of a 16year old curvy busty girl...na me go first taste am tongue
You will never succeed in your quest to become a lecturer by God's grace. We don't need people like you.

1 Like

Re: Common Lies Lecturers Tell Female Students Especially. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
In
uniben.
If u take Okpukunu attendance joke
Get ready for carryover
Even the VC's daughter knows that in social sciences

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Change In University Grading And Degree Structure / FUOYE Students' Protest Turns Into Riot, Cars Burnt, Students Injured (Pictures) / Noble Chibueze Eyisi Graduates With First Class In UK After UNIZIK Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.