Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,746 members, 7,865,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

If Buhari Wants To Be A Pharaoh,then He Will Find A Moses In Me - Asari Dokubo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Wants To Be A Pharaoh,then He Will Find A Moses In Me - Asari Dokubo (907 Views)

If Buhari Wants To Be A Pharaoh, He Will Find A Moses In Me – Asari Dokubo / If Buhari Wants To Be A Pharaoh Then He Will Find A Moses In Me – Asari Dokubo / EXPLOSIVE!!! If Buhari Wants To Be A Pharaoh…then He Will Find - Asare Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Buhari Wants To Be A Pharaoh,then He Will Find A Moses In Me - Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
Buhari has no power to send anybody to prison – Asari-Dokubo dares President-elect

Leader of the now rested Niger Delta Volunteer force, Asari Dokubo has warned President-elect, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari against sending any ‘corrupt’ government official to prison.

According to the ex-freedom fighter, if the incoming president ventures into sending anyone to prison, the ‘Moses’ in him will rise and the whole nation will boil.

Dokubo who had earlier warned that if President Goodluck Jonathan loses second term bid, blood would flow in the nation warned the ex-general that he has no power to jail anyone even as the Commander-In-Chief Of the Armed Forces of the federal Republic.

He passed his warning via a Facebook post in what appears like a reply to one Mohammed Kabir. He said: “Mohammed Kabir Ibrahim, your Buhari does not have the power to send anybody to prison….get that into your piggy skull and nobody is afraid of him….We are waiting for him….following the example of GEJ does not make us cowards….If he Buhari wants to be a Pharaoh….then he will find a Moses in me.”

Buhari has no power to send anybody to prison – Asari-Dokubo dares President-elect - DailyPost Nigeria
http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/27/buhari-has-no-power-to-send-anybody-to-prison-asari-dokubo-dares-president-elect/

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Wants To Be A Pharaoh,then He Will Find A Moses In Me - Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
Buhari will not be able to throw people into prison at will like it was in his first reign. I believe that Buhari will allow the rule of law to prevail and in the process, some Nigerians might end up in jail.

There is nothing wrong if Buhari sends corrupt Nigerians to jail even though I believe he should hit the ground running and make life better for Nigerians instead of spending all his time chasing after corrupt persons with the aim of crowding them in kirikiri. embarassed
Re: If Buhari Wants To Be A Pharaoh,then He Will Find A Moses In Me - Asari Dokubo by Ruffychuks: 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
Always making mouth, my guy go sit don for dotty
Re: If Buhari Wants To Be A Pharaoh,then He Will Find A Moses In Me - Asari Dokubo by lionduke(m): 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
it amazes me that our apostle of change is only talking about how he is going jail every body. what about creating 1 million jobs, making 1 dollar equal 1 naira, all those promise is now a mirage.

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Wants To Be A Pharaoh,then He Will Find A Moses In Me - Asari Dokubo by nonsom(m): 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
ASARI OR WHATEVER, IF A WOOD INSECT GATHERS FIREWOOD THIS TIME HE MUST CARRY IT ALONE. TO BEFORE WAR IS TO BEFORE ARM
Re: If Buhari Wants To Be A Pharaoh,then He Will Find A Moses In Me - Asari Dokubo by Mc4larin: 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
This goat again!
Re: If Buhari Wants To Be A Pharaoh,then He Will Find A Moses In Me - Asari Dokubo by raumdeuter: 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
Na mouth he get

He threatened that If Jonathan wasnt returned as president he would start trouble. Now he cant do anything

Moses ko Musa ni
Re: If Buhari Wants To Be A Pharaoh,then He Will Find A Moses In Me - Asari Dokubo by Crocz(m): 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
Even a creek rat dare challenge a President, commander in chief of armed forces!...GEJ brought this impunity upon us all. Why are they so afraid of jail self, what's his biz with who'll be going to jail if he isn't "kworopt"?

In an ideal world, Asari will be bunking in Guatanamo Bay....I despise anybody or group who had to take up arm to prove a point.

Fuc'king rebel!...smtcheeeew
Re: If Buhari Wants To Be A Pharaoh,then He Will Find A Moses In Me - Asari Dokubo by Opinedecandid(m): 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
We the watch am.
Re: If Buhari Wants To Be A Pharaoh,then He Will Find A Moses In Me - Asari Dokubo by OreMI22: 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
[size=16pt]CONFAB approved a 50% derivation principle.What needs to happen now is a guerrilla warfare against oil pipelines, installations and personnel.[/size] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Wants To Be A Pharaoh,then He Will Find A Moses In Me - Asari Dokubo by coldsummer: 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
[size=15pt]Efulefu!!!
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Benin Republic Is Nigeria's 37th State, Says Yayi / From Spare Parts Trader To Motor Giant: The Story Of Innoson Group Boss -naij / READ: There Actions Was Directed To Shame Gej...but God Pass Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.