Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

My First Month Salary Is Yours If You Help Me Get A Job. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My First Month Salary Is Yours If You Help Me Get A Job. (4168 Views)

Find Me A Job In Ph And Get My Whole 1st Month Salary / Vacancy For A Customer Relationship Management Executive (Salary Is ₦85,000) / Vacancies For Teachers in a school in Lekki (Salary Is Negotiable) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Month Salary Is Yours If You Help Me Get A Job. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
This is to inform you that you are invited for interview on Friday 1st of May 2015. This is in pursuant to your application to classiclinksltd@gmail.com.

You are therefore expected to report at no 5, Efusile Street, Low Cost Bus Stop, Itokin Road, Ikorodu, Lagos at 8.00 am. You may call 0808 270 0044 for more information.

Yours faithfully
Rufus Alo
For: Classic Link Express Ltd.Bennyzino!!! You could give it a shot.
Re: My First Month Salary Is Yours If You Help Me Get A Job. by isaiahbode: 10:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
GoldenDr:
This is to inform you that you are invited for interview on Friday 1st of May 2015. This is in pursuant to your application to classiclinksltd@gmail.com.

You are therefore expected to report at no 5, Efusile Street, Low Cost Bus Stop, Itokin Road, Ikorodu, Lagos at 8.00 am. You may call 0808 270 0044 for more information.

Yours faithfully
Rufus Alo
For: Classic Link Express Ltd.Bennyzino!!! You could give it a shot.

Scammer
Re: My First Month Salary Is Yours If You Help Me Get A Job. by Omoocash(m): 11:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
WinkWrld:

Forever living product! You will teach people how to make money. Run run run away grin angry grin angry

Why are you saying such ? Better type the email on nairaland and search it. It is a school that has been in existence for over three decades. May God forgive you. When you don't have the knowledge , pls stop misleading them.
Re: My First Month Salary Is Yours If You Help Me Get A Job. by skillmyman(m): 2:12am On May 01, 2015
hello,
if you are so sure yourself,
advertise your skill on www.dealdey.com and target small businesses in opening their ledgers for accountability.

start a freelance consulting firm
www,learnfreelanceconsulting.com
Re: My First Month Salary Is Yours If You Help Me Get A Job. by Nobody: 8:08am On May 01, 2015
How, have you been there?
isaiahbode:

Scammer
Re: My First Month Salary Is Yours If You Help Me Get A Job. by trytim100(m): 9:06am On May 01, 2015
GoldenDr:
How will I get your first month salary!!!! Ah!!!! You don scam me o!!!!
just 25k 8 to 8
Re: My First Month Salary Is Yours If You Help Me Get A Job. by megastu(m): 8:54pm On May 04, 2015
GoldenDr:
A fashion outlet located at Lekki requires the services of an accountant.

Responsibilities:

- Ensure that key financial processes are properly documented and updated and reviewed regularly with a view to achieving improvements and efficiencies.
- Shall be responsible for managing and controlling the Chart of Accounts.
- Produce, as required, any adhoc reports required by the Management.
- Other duties as may be assigned by the Management.

Kai 25k a month and drivers go take 40k a month take form.

Qualifications:

- Minimum Qualification - OND
- Years of Experience - Entry level

Working hours: 8.0am - 8.00pm

Accommodation available.

Salary: N25,000 monthly.

Qualified and interested candidates should send a copy of their CVs to: jobs.pcr@GMAIL.COM. OFFICE ADDRESS: PC Recruit, 1 Osapa Road, Lekki. Tel: 07031049960, 08083860006.

SaraD you should be ready for a pay cut in your field of study, why? You ain't got experience. Find above something you can start with.
Re: My First Month Salary Is Yours If You Help Me Get A Job. by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 13, 2015
SarahD, what's up?
Re: My First Month Salary Is Yours If You Help Me Get A Job. by akp202(m): 2:19pm On May 13, 2015
anyother vacancy? In dire need of accounting job

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Opens Portal For $5000 Grant To Youths (apply Here) / Federal Road Safety Commission (frsc) Recruitment 2010! / Jobs In Dubai Uae And Gulf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.