Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Help!!! Should I Write Jamb? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help!!! Should I Write Jamb? (448 Views)

UTME: 62,140 Candidates Set To Re-write JAMB On 1st Of July / IF I Was Oppurtuned To Write Jamb Again, I Will Score 350+!!! / When U Don't Write Jamb But You Have A Jamb Score!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Should I Write Jamb? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
I am a 200 level student of linguistics in one of the federal universities in Nigeria. Frankly speaking, linguistics wasn't my interest but just had to do it, but now I'm doing very badly in it. No w I'm thinking of writing jamb again and go for my preferred course.
Re: Help!!! Should I Write Jamb? by Luminary1(f): 7:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
phillippson:
I am a 200 level student of linguistics in one of the federal universities in Nigeria. Frankly speaking, linguistics wasn't my interest but just had to do it, but now I'm doing very badly in it. No w I'm thinking of writing jamb again and go for my preferred course.

Which is your preferred course
Re: Help!!! Should I Write Jamb? by PatEinstEin(m): 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
What is the preferred course, and how are they related? If they are related...work harder and smarter...writing JAMB again may distract, and you may not be given your course of choice.

(1) (Reply)

This Might Be Of Help To All Students / Yabatech 2015 Part_time Aspirants Group.. Ond And Hnd / Covenant University Plans To Reduce School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.