Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,460 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Oracle and ASP.NET Programmer urgently needed for employment - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Oracle and ASP.NET Programmer urgently needed for employment (751 Views)

Apply If You Are Good With Sql /oracle And Interface Designer / Asp.net, Vb.net Programmer Wanted / Vb.net Programmer Join Me And Lets Complete This Project And Start Making Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oracle and ASP.NET Programmer urgently needed for employment by paule: 7:24am On Feb 03, 2009
A graduate that has completed NYSC is needed in oil and gas industry for immediate employment.
  The person must be an expect in dotNet programming (especially in VB.NET)
  Must be proficient in PL/SQL oracle programming(OCA and OCP certification is an advantage)
  Comptent in Web technologies: Javascript, HTML and ASP.NET
  Resides in Port-Harcourt

Job role: Development and support of business applications
Job type: Permanant
Salary: High but negotiable

Intrested people should contact Ezeamama Paul +2347032030566 or send your CV to ezeamama_paul@yahoo.com
Application closes after 3 weeks.
Re: Oracle and ASP.NET Programmer urgently needed for employment by Kobojunkie: 4:14pm On Feb 04, 2009
How much is high?
Re: Oracle and ASP.NET Programmer urgently needed for employment by paule: 6:54am On Feb 05, 2009
Kobojunkie, the salary is so high you can image. everything depends on the value will be add. secondly don't focus on money alone but how to develop your skills and become irreplaceable in your field.
Re: Oracle and ASP.NET Programmer urgently needed for employment by Kobojunkie: 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2009
Well, I have the skills as I have years of experience working with both technologies. Only issue is, is it worth moving back to Nigeria for? grin I have to think of the money and weigh the benefits before I put my name in the heap. I would like to go down to naija for like 6 months and this could be a good way to do it. lol
Re: Oracle and ASP.NET Programmer urgently needed for employment by maxdi(m): 7:23pm On Feb 05, 2009
I think I like the courge of Nairanlanders like kobojunkie and others.

Where does one start from to become hot cake in IT world, QB, FORTRAN or what?

I may make you laugh with those but i need way out and professional advice
Re: Oracle and ASP.NET Programmer urgently needed for employment by Kobojunkie: 8:27pm On Feb 05, 2009
Start with one and be the best you can in that area. The key is picking one technology that you know there is a lot of potential in, and learning all you can about it. And when I say learn, I mean ensure you can build complex applications with the technology of choice, enough to impress even yourself.

In my work, I have met some developers whose main focus is in JavaScript technology. Now someone will tell you that JavaScript is nothing, but these guys are very good and can build you some really awesome applications using JavaScript/HTML/XML. I can not even afford them because they do wonders with client technology that I am still afraid to use a lot of (LOL). So you have to do your homework, before deciding on which one to pick.

Get you a good book to start you off. I recommend the Dummy books because I have found that programming books in the series simplify concepts a great deal, helping technology novices easily grasp programming concepts, and structures.
Re: Oracle and ASP.NET Programmer urgently needed for employment by paule: 10:17am On Feb 09, 2009
Kobojunkie thanks for you post and the advice you gave. I know you stay abroad but the salary is very confidential, call or mail me to get the full gist.
Re: Oracle and ASP.NET Programmer urgently needed for employment by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 09, 2009
Interesting.

(1) (Reply)

An Experienced Mobile Developer / Adobe Flex Developers/java Developers Wanted. / In Search Of An Sms2web And Web2sms Programmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.