Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Can I Get These L Beams In Nigeria? (photos Included) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Get These L Beams In Nigeria? (photos Included) (1870 Views)

Anyone Know Where I Can Get This? Photos Included / SEE The Top 10 Richest Igbo Men In Nigeria (photos) / The Burning Of The Demolished Oshodi Market In Lagos State Nigeria - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Get These L Beams In Nigeria? (photos Included) by Pakingzzz(m): 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
Please does anyone knows where i can buy in large quantities, these L shaped beams that have holes in them in Nigeria?

Re: Can I Get These L Beams In Nigeria? (photos Included) by ewizard1: 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
Why not Fabricate them... ( Get the Blank L Beams and drill holes in them)

I live near an Iron Market here in Lagos.

I can help with the Procurement if you want.
Re: Can I Get These L Beams In Nigeria? (photos Included) by Pakingzzz(m): 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
ewizard1:
Why not Fabricate them... ( Get the Blank L Beams and drill holes in them)

I live near an Iron Market here in Lagos.

I can help with the Procurement if you want.

Ok, thanks for the info..
Can you get the specs of the L beam for me? And also a snapshot of it?
I would need all the measurements you can squeeze out of them.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get These L Beams In Nigeria? (photos Included) by ewizard1: 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
Pakingzzz:

Ok, thanks for the info..
Can you get the specs of the L beam for me? And also a snapshot of it?
I would need all the measurements you can squeeze out of them.
Ok... i would get that tomorrow.
Re: Can I Get These L Beams In Nigeria? (photos Included) by ewizard1: 10:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
@Pakingzzz Hello, I was asked to get the actual Specs... Thickness, Length, and Angle Length.
Re: Can I Get These L Beams In Nigeria? (photos Included) by Pakingzzz(m): 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
Ok.. Below is the specs i want.
The length is 140 inches (355.6cm).
The thickness is 0.25 inches (0.635cm). Angle is 90 degrees, angle lenth is 2.5 inches (6.35cm)
But if they don't have these specs, then get me all the specs they have, let me choose the specs that is close to my choice.

Re: Can I Get These L Beams In Nigeria? (photos Included) by spassion: 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
how many pieces do you need?
Re: Can I Get These L Beams In Nigeria? (photos Included) by Pakingzzz(m): 3:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
spassion:
how many pieces do you need?

40 pieces.
Re: Can I Get These L Beams In Nigeria? (photos Included) by spassion: 3:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
Pakingzzz:

40 pieces.

sorry, that is too little.
Re: Can I Get These L Beams In Nigeria? (photos Included) by Pakingzzz(m): 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
spassion:

sorry, that is too little.

How about 200 pieces.
Re: Can I Get These L Beams In Nigeria? (photos Included) by ewizard1: 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
Ok, would get back soon.

** Edit ***

Just got back from the Market...

The Beams comes in 18ft Length on Default (40" = 11.6667Fts)
The thickness they say is 5MM and 6MM Types.
The Angle Length is 2.5Inches (90 Degrees)

The 5MM was priced at N5200/Piece @ 50Pieces
The 6MM was priced at N5700/Piece @ 50Pieces

#The price does not include the Drilling of Holes in them. Just the Beam.
Re: Can I Get These L Beams In Nigeria? (photos Included) by Pakingzzz(m): 7:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
ewizard1:

The 5MM was priced at N5200/Piece @ 50Pieces
The 6MM was priced at N5700/Piece @ 50Pieces
.[/color][/i]

Thats too costly.. A 12f length with same specs as theirs sales for 2,500 naira in Alibaba.
Re: Can I Get These L Beams In Nigeria? (photos Included) by spassion: 9:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
Pakingzzz:

How about 200 pieces.

Still too little. At least 10,000pcs.
Re: Can I Get These L Beams In Nigeria? (photos Included) by Pakingzzz(m): 9:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
spassion:

Still too little. At least 10,000pcs.

Ok, don't wory. I aint building a bridge with.
Re: Can I Get These L Beams In Nigeria? (photos Included) by ewizard1: 2:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
Pakingzzz:

Thats too costly.. A 12f length with same specs as theirs sales for 2,500 naira in Alibaba.

Yeah, its possible. But you know you cant compare Alibaba prices with Nigerian's. On alibaba, you might be buying direct from the Manufacturer, and they might have a very high MOQ. Can you make enquiry on Full cost of the item including shipping. I can also make the enquiry on Alibaba too.

(1) (Reply)

10 Biggest Telecommunications Companies In Africa. / Do Women Play Bet9ja? These Photos Will Shock You / Vinicksnatural Skincare Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.