Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Mayweather's Father Encourages Son To Retire After Pacquiao Fight - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mayweather's Father Encourages Son To Retire After Pacquiao Fight (450 Views)

Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew / DOWNLOAD Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao FIGHT / See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mayweather's Father Encourages Son To Retire After Pacquiao Fight by amoss: 6:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
Floyd Mayweather's Sr has advised his son to call it quit after Saturday's ''Money-fight'' against Manny Pacquiao.

Mayweather, 38, has said he will fight one more time after the clash with Pacquiao at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

"I hope he walks away after this fight," Mayweather Sr. told the British-based Sunday Telegraph.

"This is a gambler's game and I don't think Floyd should be gambling too much.
Once you reach that pedigree and make that kind of money, you don't have to fight no more.
Whenever you get in that ring, anything can happen. It looks easy but it ain't as easy as it looks. He makes it look easy."

Read more here >> http://sportstalkwithamos..com/2015/04/mayweathers-father-encourages-son-to.html
Re: Mayweather's Father Encourages Son To Retire After Pacquiao Fight by Basildvalour(m): 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
The guy needs to make some more money pop and personally, I still love watching him fight
Re: Mayweather's Father Encourages Son To Retire After Pacquiao Fight by CountDracula(m): 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
Wat wud make dat fight wit pacquioa more interestin is if it was a "Fight to the death" grin Now dat wil b worth watching
Re: Mayweather's Father Encourages Son To Retire After Pacquiao Fight by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
Wait ooo!!!

Lemme Understand oo!!

But he had a big blown outaf proportion quarrel with his dad, which I think resulted with him "disfathering" his dad?

IF MA FACT ARE ACCURATE

I neva heard of a reconciliation wateva...

SO AW COME?
.... I'm jus Sayin.....

(1) (Reply)

Pool Fixed Ultimate Key / Aliko Dangote Still Considering Buying Arsenal FC / Fifa Ranking: Nigeria Still 45th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.