Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

I Would Like To Meet The Following Handsome Nairalanders! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Would Like To Meet The Following Handsome Nairalanders! (1635 Views)

5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically / Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner / Re: I Would Like To Meet The Following Handsome Nairalanders! (2) (3) (4)

I Would Like To Meet The Following Handsome Nairalanders! by Gabry(f): 8:00am On Feb 03, 2009
I dont care ooo. . . I would like to meet the following Hunks and hopefully all of these people would buy me a teddy for valentines Day  kiss

1) Sam Milla
2) Siena
3) Showbobo
4) Saucekid
5) Sauron
6) Spenchuks - my new and latest loff
7) Sylve11 - my new and latest loff
8.) Seun - my new and latest loff

Yeah! Come hia baby!
Re: I Would Like To Meet The Following Handsome Nairalanders! by sexfriend: 9:50am On Feb 04, 2009
Me nko
Re: I Would Like To Meet The Following Handsome Nairalanders! by Lami05(m): 10:49am On Feb 04, 2009
If u re not listed, then u re not handsome.
Re: I Would Like To Meet The Following Handsome Nairalanders! by Lami05(m): 10:50am On Feb 04, 2009
If u re not listed, then u re not handsome.
Re: I Would Like To Meet The Following Handsome Nairalanders! by sexfriend: 11:20am On Feb 04, 2009
@Lami
Wetin this ode dey talk. Instead wey u go ask if i don send pix to her. Stupid brat like you. Why wasnt your own name listed
Re: I Would Like To Meet The Following Handsome Nairalanders! by Gabry(f): 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2009
LMAO!!! U two are funny ooo. . . I like you two. O ya! grin
Re: I Would Like To Meet The Following Handsome Nairalanders! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2009
You are missing something, you didn't include me.
Re: I Would Like To Meet The Following Handsome Nairalanders! by Gabry(f): 3:01am On Feb 05, 2009
I thought you are looking for another Malaysian tongue
Re: I Would Like To Meet The Following Handsome Nairalanders! by Sissy3(f): 6:19am On Feb 05, 2009
gabrywyl:

I dont care ooo. . . I would like to meet the following Hunks and hopefully all of these people would buy me a teddy for valentines Day kiss

1) [b]S[/b]am Milla
2)[b] S[/b]iena
3) [b]S[/b]howbobo
4) [b]S[/b]aucekid
5) [b]S[/b]auron

Yeah! Come hia baby!

hmmm gabby, seems like u have something with guys that their names starts with "S" tongue tongue
Re: I Would Like To Meet The Following Handsome Nairalanders! by Gabry(f): 7:12am On Feb 05, 2009
HAAA!!!!! U notice grin

yes ooo cause S stands for

Sexy

Sensual

Sophisticated

Stunning

Sausage grin
Re: I Would Like To Meet The Following Handsome Nairalanders! by SeanT21(f): 8:54am On Feb 05, 2009
Siena is my big brother.I wil make sure he does not look your way. wink
Re: I Would Like To Meet The Following Handsome Nairalanders! by Gabry(f): 9:05am On Feb 05, 2009
Of course he is your big brother soince both of your names starts with the letter S. tongue
Re: I Would Like To Meet The Following Handsome Nairalanders! by romsky: 9:05am On Feb 05, 2009
Gabry angry sad
Re: I Would Like To Meet The Following Handsome Nairalanders! by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 05, 2009
gabrywyl:

I thought you are looking for another Malaysian    tongue

you can take me instead.
Re: I Would Like To Meet The Following Handsome Nairalanders! by Sissy3(f): 9:49am On Feb 05, 2009
gabrywyl:

HAAA!!!!! U notice grin

yes ooo cause S stands for

Sexy

Sensual

Sophisticated

Stunning

Sausage grin

okay ooo, i understand it better na cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue and oh goodluck with your matchmaking wink wink
Re: I Would Like To Meet The Following Handsome Nairalanders! by ProfWD: 10:47am On Feb 05, 2009
I'm sure you just got out of bed when you did the listing. Now that you are fully awake. Do it again and don't forget, it is only a Prof that can take care of you. She beeee
Re: I Would Like To Meet The Following Handsome Nairalanders! by Gabry(f): 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2009
romade:

Gabry angry sad

Wetin? I go steal your potato plantation abi?

LawBreaker:

you can take me instead.

Prof. WD:

I'm sure you just got out of bed when you did the listing. Now that you are fully awake. Do it again and don't forget, it is only a Prof that can take care of you. She beeee

I no want ooo cause all your name no start with S. sad tongue

~Sissy~:

okay ooo, i understand it better na cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue and oh goodluck with your matchmaking wink wink

Thank you jare grin
Re: I Would Like To Meet The Following Handsome Nairalanders! by elowa: 2:14pm On Feb 05, 2009
romade:

Gabry angry sad
Lomade, why u dey police this chic around or are u not happy she didnt include your name too.
Re: I Would Like To Meet The Following Handsome Nairalanders! by sexfriend: 5:18pm On Feb 05, 2009
@ Gab

So how do we meet now.!
Re: I Would Like To Meet The Following Handsome Nairalanders! by dani1luv: 6:21pm On Feb 05, 2009
@ Gab
Me Nko
Re: I Would Like To Meet The Following Handsome Nairalanders! by Gabry(f): 3:08am On Feb 06, 2009
elowa:

Lomade, why u dey police this chic around or are u not happy she didnt include your name too.

heheheh! No mind ma partner. He dey vex cause he said I cheat on Omo T grin

sex_friend:

@ Gab

So how do we meet now.!

LMAO! U no be serious now grin Your name is not in the list ooo tongue

dani1luv:

@ Gab
Me Nko

Eh Dani, this is called Adolescent. How I fit date my own brother? Na waa ooo angry
Re: I Would Like To Meet The Following Handsome Nairalanders! by Ben13: 9:57am On Feb 06, 2009
**sings westlife's song:
an empty street,
an empty heart,
ahole inside my heart,
I'm all alone. . . . . .
Re: I Would Like To Meet The Following Handsome Nairalanders! by sexfriend: 12:02pm On Feb 06, 2009
@Gab

But my name starts with S now sad. And am serious. Please now angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Would Like To Meet The Following Handsome Nairalanders! by Gabry(f): 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2009
Ben20001:

**sings westlife's song:
an empty street,
an empty heart,
ahole inside my heart,
I'm all alone. . . . . .

Ahahahahahhaa! Benny! See your head. grin

sex_friend:

@Gab

But my name starts with S now sad. And am serious. Please now angry angry angry angry angry

I no want ooo cause I feel intimidated with your name. . . . . I no do sex ooo. . . I be Holy Cow. embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: I Would Like To Meet The Following Handsome Nairalanders! by sexfriend: 5:46pm On Feb 06, 2009
@Gab
Doesnt matter. What's in a name, they say! Am just a cool headed guy, trust me
Re: I Would Like To Meet The Following Handsome Nairalanders! by abrahym(m): 10:23pm On Feb 06, 2009
haba gabrywyl how come im not on dat list? na ojoro u do jare,check my profile and see what im capable of thou im not mr capable but im reliable
Re: I Would Like To Meet The Following Handsome Nairalanders! by Magz(m): 12:42am On Feb 07, 2009
I am terribly handsome.
Re: I Would Like To Meet The Following Handsome Nairalanders! by Gabry(f): 7:18am On Feb 07, 2009
coughs
Re: I Would Like To Meet The Following Handsome Nairalanders! by eminemkayc: 9:13am On Feb 07, 2009
Na wah oo!
Re: I Would Like To Meet The Following Handsome Nairalanders! by SamMilla1(m): 10:28am On Feb 07, 2009
Gabby, you sure you wanna meet sam milla?
Re: I Would Like To Meet The Following Handsome Nairalanders! by SamMilla1(m): 10:31am On Feb 07, 2009
I will be looking forward to it then grin
Re: I Would Like To Meet The Following Handsome Nairalanders! by dani1luv: 10:49am On Feb 07, 2009
"If you see gabby u go run"

Amaka, Regards To My Wife: John / Am A Male,single,and Searching....ladies Check Out These Pictures / How I Picked Up A Beautiful Afro-brazilian Girl In Lekki - Interesting Story!!