Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,353 members, 7,954,414 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:34 PM

Any Beneficiary Of C.B.N-EDC Empowerment Programme In The House? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Beneficiary Of C.B.N-EDC Empowerment Programme In The House? (1215 Views)

Nigeria Is The Leading Beneficiary Of Export Liberalization / Aliko Dangote Will Start Selling Forex (dollars, Pounds, Euros Etc) To The C.B.N / Heritage Bank, EDC Partner To Support Smes Growth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Beneficiary Of C.B.N-EDC Empowerment Programme In The House? by samuelson06(m): 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
So, these guys are in our zone (South South) now and they said the programme is powered by CBN to train and provide start-up capital for budding entrepreneurs. They also said they have done this in SW, NW and NE zones and now our turn. I wish to ask if we have any beneficiary in the house and if any, how was the person able to access funds and the rest of things. So, let me here from you guys.
Re: Any Beneficiary Of C.B.N-EDC Empowerment Programme In The House? by rexmozee0167(m): 10:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
I am still processing it here in NE, they said state governor borrowed the money so we are hoping he paid back
Re: Any Beneficiary Of C.B.N-EDC Empowerment Programme In The House? by samuelson06(m): 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
rexmozee0167:
I am still processing it here in NE, they said state governor borrowed the money so we are hoping he paid back

Let's just say for NE, the program is a failure because we don't know when the money would be paid back as far as it has to do with government.
Re: Any Beneficiary Of C.B.N-EDC Empowerment Programme In The House? by Contumely: 7:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
can i send u an email pls. it is with regard to ur post on d 24 ur old guy health issue. thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How Gtbank/telcos Milk Unsuspecting Customers (pictures) / After Bvn Wahala. Nigerians To Face National I.d Card In September / This Week Is International Customer Service Week!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.