Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

"I Could Let A Guy Touch My B0obs If That's What The Script Says" — Emike Ekwe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Could Let A Guy Touch My B0obs If That's What The Script Says" — Emike Ekwe (1873 Views)

Take A Look At Celebrity Who Says, I Could Let A Guy Touch My Boobs. / Harmony - I Could Let A Guy Touch My Boobs. / I Could Let A Guy Touch My Boobs — Harmony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Could Let A Guy Touch My B0obs If That's What The Script Says" — Emike Ekwe by horizonhotspot(m): 7:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
Move over Maheeda. Tiwa Savage isn’t just as gusty. Not even Adokiye has the wild streak, the new sensational singer, Harmony is letting off to the world. Born as Emike Ekwe, Harmony, as she is called, announced her arrival on the Nigerian music scene with a single, Chocolate, which is billed for release on Monday.

A hot item as always, Harmony recently told Vanguard in an interview that she sees no problem in going nude in her video if the script says she should. She said she is a complete professional who follows her script to the letter.

Also in a more recent chat the fair-skinned sexy lady confirmed her later assertion by adding that she could do anything that is required of her in front of the cameras, going nude or even trying deeper tricks.

“I could ki$s, I could let a guy touch my b0-0bs, I could let a guy smack my a$s, I can kiss a girl, like wet kiss in a music video, but if that is what the script says” she said.

Source: http://entnewstoday..com/2015/04/i-could-let-guy-touch-my-b0obs-if-thats.html

Re: "I Could Let A Guy Touch My B0obs If That's What The Script Says" — Emike Ekwe by spongeisback: 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
She's not even sexy sad
Re: "I Could Let A Guy Touch My B0obs If That's What The Script Says" — Emike Ekwe by Young03(m): 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mtcheww, her boobs strong like my chest
Re: "I Could Let A Guy Touch My B0obs If That's What The Script Says" — Emike Ekwe by Wendy80(f): 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
Desperate fame calls for desperate measures.
SMH
Re: "I Could Let A Guy Touch My B0obs If That's What The Script Says" — Emike Ekwe by tayoxx(m): 9:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
she no even fine
Re: "I Could Let A Guy Touch My B0obs If That's What The Script Says" — Emike Ekwe by lordkrato(m): 11:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
The true meaning of THOT..
Re: "I Could Let A Guy Touch My B0obs If That's What The Script Says" — Emike Ekwe by IamOpemipo(m): 8:53am On Apr 28, 2015
Wich boobs cry
Re: "I Could Let A Guy Touch My B0obs If That's What The Script Says" — Emike Ekwe by oladeledave: 9:09am On Apr 28, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2281028/see-photos-huddah-posted-instagram
horizonhotspot:
Move over Maheeda. Tiwa Savage isn’t just as gusty. Not even Adokiye has the wild streak, the new sensational singer, Harmony is letting off to the world. Born as Emike Ekwe, Harmony, as she is called, announced her arrival on the Nigerian music scene with a single, Chocolate, which is billed for release on Monday.

A hot item as always, Harmony recently told Vanguard in an interview that she sees no problem in going nude in her video if the script says she should. She said she is a complete professional who follows her script to the letter.

Also in a more recent chat the fair-skinned sexy lady confirmed her later assertion by adding that she could do anything that is required of her in front of the cameras, going nude or even trying deeper tricks.

“I could ki$s, I could let a guy touch my b0-0bs, I could let a guy smack my a$s, I can kiss a girl, like wet kiss in a music video, but if that is what the script says” she said.

Source: http://entnewstoday..com/2015/04/i-could-let-guy-touch-my-b0obs-if-thats.html
Re: "I Could Let A Guy Touch My B0obs If That's What The Script Says" — Emike Ekwe by sinaj(f): 9:23am On Apr 28, 2015
Young03:
Mtcheww, her boobs strong like my chest

av u felt it b4 grin
Re: "I Could Let A Guy Touch My B0obs If That's What The Script Says" — Emike Ekwe by ThaRuthlxx7: 10:21am On Apr 28, 2015
Lmao. The boobs kinda looks confident
Re: "I Could Let A Guy Touch My B0obs If That's What The Script Says" — Emike Ekwe by Young03(m): 10:41am On Apr 28, 2015
sinaj:

av u felt it b4 grin

na slippers be dt

(1) (Reply)

Why I Wear Provocative Outfits— Chika Ike / After Showing Off Her Bare Breasts, Cossy Shows Off Her Kitty / I Have Found Mr Right- Yvonne Nelson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.