Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others (32219 Views)

FG Names New Sambisa Shooting Range After Late Lt. Col. Abu Ali / Air Force Personnel In Abuja Streets (Photos) / Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by loomer: 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
until streets go finish

2 Likes

Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
barcanista:
Agree with the emboldened
attention seeker, u don find ds thread?
Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ok....I don't think Jonathan deserves this....

That street would be a sad reminder of the troubles faced in the last five years under his leadership.
Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
wat!!!!!!!
After mismanagement of our funds??
Those guys need to be forgotten ASAP

1 Like

Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by DickDastardly(m): 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
shebi na only road, no problem. Nothing harmful..

But dem go name u after refuse dump.. grin grin
Endorsed
Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by OGHENE316(m): 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
i wonder y atiku is dia? dis is political, power to ur elbow gej!!!
Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by omenka(m): 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
They can name the States after themselves for all I care. As long as Buhari is the president, I don't give a peacock's beak what they name the damn streets.

3 Likes

Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by xmich(m): 8:43pm On Apr 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
Clerverly:
If e like make him rename Kirikri Prison after his shepopo wife, all I know is that, he won't rest in peace until all the money he looted is recovered, then him and his useless wife sent to the gulag for deserved rest!

Useless man!
god punish ur fada
Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by OGHENE316(m): 8:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
i wonder y atiku is dia, dis is political, power to ur elbow gej

1 Like

Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
baby124:
This just reminds me of the silly and shambolic(oyinbo repete) awards GEJ presided over. I laughed the same way. He is honoring himself. Lol
ashawo
Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by quest003: 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
So effing what? Obasanjo doesn't care whether his aint there or not.

1 Like

Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by Damalex4luv(m): 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
Smh... Cheap popularity undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by geoworldedu: 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
[size=18pt]Check how potholes will soon take over that street named after GEJ because anything about GEJ is corruption [/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
PDP/GEJ always showing love to their enemies since time immemorial. Atiku's maturity and interaction may make him do this but Elrufai will be last to show this kind of love. I'm waiting on May 29 for the magic of the self acclaimed gods in APCundecided

3 Likes

Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by seedorfg(m): 8:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
i wept for my country nigeria, even mr clueless too, tchai maybe next thing would be an airport will be name after Diezani alisiN maduAk cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by favourelisha(m): 8:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
There's no kings or gods like the KING of kings and the LORD of lords, JEHOVAH is His name He Rules the affairs of nigeria...

1 Like

Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by BabaOneChance: 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
Does a well-known criminal like Atiku deserve such honour?
Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by gbegudujo: 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
Maybe name your house after him...nonsense
kestolove95:
Wen will dey name sumtin after buhari
Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
Gejpresident:
Gej shall forever be in our hearts and soul

incoming government should expect storm

we gonna make their government ungovernable from ss/se

I don't mind spending my last cash from Australia on this struggle

U mean all d money u made from washing dead bodies in australia?? Eya pls. I am available anytime u want to start sending d money to make our country ungovernable why u sweep and wash gutters in australia.. Oya we dey wait for ur money..

4 Likes

Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by baybeeboi: 8:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
nickxtra:
Pls, I think somebody should ask this FCT Minister any major project he executed in his 5 years as FCT Minister apart from opening up some districts and allocating same to his friends and associates?
The first thing he did was to break the vicious circle of land racketeering by setting a committee headed by Sen. Saidu Dansadau, a development that led to the upgrading and repositioning of land administration in the territory. Others are development of Katampe District, which is being executed through PPP and estimated at over N61, 194, 747, 645.00, with Kagini 1 District costing N52, 609, 879, 284.47, while Maitama Extension District is gulping N137, 454, 626,929.00. The minister has equally recorded tremendous achievements in the areas of agricultural development and railway modernization. In this regard, the first phase of the light rail and Abuja- Kaduna railway projects embarked upon by the administration is nearing completion and is expected to ferry 700,000 passengers daily. Another is the second phase of the Abuja Railway connecting the ever busy Nyanya—Mararaba axis valued at $750m, whose contract was recently signed by the minister under a PPP arrangement. The list of the minister’s achievements is endless. It also includes: reconstruction and expansion of the country’s most modern 10-lane multiple carriage super highways: the Umaru Musa Yar’Adua (Airport Road) Expressway, and the Outer Northern (Murtala Muhammed) Expressway otherwise known as the Zuba/Kubwa/City Centre highway, as well as the dualization of the Nyanya-Abuja Expressway, all of which have attained 90% completion level.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/bala-mohammed-fct-legacies/
follow source to read more.
If you are in Abuja you should know what He has done

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by Kcdojoto(m): 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
Chinua Achebe should be there
Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by tochstorm(m): 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
Clerverly:
If e like make him rename Kirikri Prison after his shepopo wife, all I know is that, he won't rest in peace until all the money he looted is recovered, then him and his useless wife sent to the gulag for deserved rest!

Useless man!
u no see ur name cleverly always busy doing nothing.
Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by fyna: 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
Gejpresident:
Gej shall forever be in our hearts and soul

incoming government should expect storm

we gonna make their government ungovernable from ss/se

I don't mind spending my last cash from Australia on this struggle
You shall be deported, you criminal illegal migrants.

2 Likes

Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by tochstorm(m): 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
hmm

Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by free2ryhme: 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
Last minute people!!! This shows that they only came to slumber in government!!! Thank God for uprooting them from their tap root!!!

1 Like

Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by 2n2k(m): 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
quest003:
So effing what? Obasanjo doesn't care whether his aint there or not.

Obasanjo already has a road named after him in Garki Abuja long time ago. The Ministry of Defence (ship house), former Inec headquarters, Nafdac, NFA headquarters and Abuja municipal council secretariat are on the road
Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by tochstorm(m): 9:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
ok na

Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by piagetskinner(m): 9:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
Buhari never get name 4 any one yet..#@least his ranch will be named after him
Re: FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others by tolexy007(m): 9:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
notin bad in dat, at least we Abacha, Obj street

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu / List Of 12 States Prone To Flood In 2015 - Agency Report / Our South African Classmates Bully, Tell Us To Leave Their Country – Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.