Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Buhari To Probe How He Won The Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Probe How He Won The Presidential Election (836 Views)

You Can’t Probe How I Spent Bailout Funds, Fayose Tells Senate / Probe How Amaechi, Tinubu Funded Your Election Campaign - Fayose Tells Buhari / Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Probe How He Won The Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
Following a revealing accusation made by a northern elder statesman, Balarabe Musa yesterday that President-Elect, General Buhari did not win the March 28 presidential election with popular votes, General Buhari may decided to look into the books of INEC to ascertain the truth behind his declaration vasvthe winner of the presidential election. A source close to the President-Elect who would not want his name mentioned as he is not permitted to speak on the matter told our correspondent that the peoples general as Buhari is fondly called decided to probe the election so as to show exemplary leadership.
Re: Buhari To Probe How He Won The Presidential Election by Gboliwe: 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin probing every issue is why he was rigged in. His grace is sufficient. grin grin grin

Comic relief. grin
Re: Buhari To Probe How He Won The Presidential Election by SeverusSnape(m): 9:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: Buhari To Probe How He Won The Presidential Election by SeverusSnape(m): 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: Buhari To Probe How He Won The Presidential Election by SeverusSnape(m): 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: Buhari To Probe How He Won The Presidential Election by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
WHAT!!!

ADONBILIVIT!!!!

NEVA

NA LIE!!

Re: Buhari To Probe How He Won The Presidential Election by papaejima1: 9:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hahaha, then he will resign after watching the almajiris and under aged voters do their thing for him abi.
Re: Buhari To Probe How He Won The Presidential Election by papaejima1: 9:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
Jonathan's mantra was committee, committee, committee. Now buhari's has become probe, probe, probe.

The guy is beginning to sound like a broken record already
Re: Buhari To Probe How He Won The Presidential Election by benega: 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
4 d sake of fp
Re: Buhari To Probe How He Won The Presidential Election by saintneo(m): 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: Buhari To Probe How He Won The Presidential Election by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
LOL I laugh sortey my prick kick cheesy

(1) (Reply)

All Accredited Media Including AIT Free To Cover President - Elect's Activities / Met The Great Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon / I Was Not Properly Informed About My Dad’s Wedding – Oshiomole’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.